LL Medico Diapers and More
rubbersheetmike

Who was spanked for bedwetting

When I was a kid it was pretty commonplace to spank for bedwetting and particularly for chronic bedwetting because back then it was viewed as a discipline rather than medical issue. I was a regular bedwetter until well into puberty. I was often although not severely spanked, usually with 5 or six moderate swats that were more embarassing than painful. When I was younger I got it by hand and later when I was older with a hairbrush. Now I have a fetish that associates wetting and spanking and I wonder if its caused by that experience and if others had similar experiences?

AbabeBill    50

I was a bedwetter, thankfully for a short time, till 6. Lots of such involuntary happenings were handled with a spanking way back when. I know it happened, I know others for whom it happened to. Luckily for me it did not. But, I did suffer the teasing from an other sister at times. The whole experience has left a lasting impression on me, regardless of the fact, I had understanding parents. 

As far as spanking goes, some people just thought, that's what you have to do, to snap children out of some perceived wrong doing. They learned the practice from their parents, and their parents before.  In most cases, they didn't know how else to deal with such a situation. 

But, there is still a big difference between an occasional spanking of a child, and a child regularly getting the crap beat out of them.

My mother spanked and otherwise disciplined me for my bed wetting, which continued until I was 8 or so. I became so afraid of how she would react when she saw my wet sheets that I would hide the wet sheets and replace them with clean ones. But she inevitably found out. And I was disciplined. I became scared of going to sleep, because I knew what would happen. But I could not prevent it, though I did try. I still resent my mom a little bit for how she handled that entire situation, and a few others...

Angela Bauer    232

My Mom has told me that once I was toilet trained at 33 months although my bladder was tiny and over-active, I always woke up in time to use a toilet during the night. On trips and for special events where toilets were hard to find Mom asked me to wear 'just-in-case' diapers. When wearing just-in-case diapers I did my best to stay dry, but if I could not hold on until the next scheduled stop I just wet my diaper. I was never scolded. Mom would say, :That's why I call them 'just-in-case diapers' ."

My oldest sister Penny is five years my senior. The first time I noticed her wetting the bed I was almost 4, so she was 9. She was never scolded. When she did wet her bed she would go to Mom who pinned Penny into a diaper. Then they would change the bottom sheet. All of our bed always had a rubber sheet. Later our younger brother and sisters did occasionally wet their beds. None were scolded.

Like my sisters I reverted to bedwetting just after puberty. That was when all of us were taught to pin on our own diapers. At age 10 I was tasked with diapering our youngest sister Missy, who is five years younger than me. We shared a room, which originally was the family nursery, so it still had a changing table. Until Missy reached puberty she wet at least every other night, so she never was out of night diapers.

One must train their bladder. I was born with two kidneys and that can present a problem to the one with this condition. I found out about this problem when I took a swig of green dye indicator in a chemistry class. I knew it would come out of me black color. The clearance time was 1/2 hour. It was shorter if a diuretic (an agent that will make you pee) was taken.