LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi guys.

I've only recently joined this forum, while having had an attraction to the lifestyle for as long as I can remember I want to take it to the next step. I've read through the twelve month program as well as other posts on 24/7 wearing with the aim of losing control, and was wondering if anyone has any personal tips/experience that could help pad out(phrasing) the program.

I've been wearing every night for little over a week now and am starting to wear more and more through the day, and just recently wore out in public while in the company of a friend (I can say the fact no one gave me a sideways glance was liberating, though it will be a while before I'm confident to wear at work). Yet I don't consider myself to have started a rigid program yet. Any advice would be great in helping me try to figure this out.

Regards

-BaybayJay

• Like 1

Incontinence is not fun and games and is a life changing issue. why people strive to become incontinent is something I can not understand.

If you want to wear for fun and comfort and use them once in a while thats one thing but being incontinent and having zero control of when you pee is another.   

Cons of being incontinent

Never knowing when you pee and your diaper is becoming saturated

always having to be diapered

having to change any time any where when needed (can be embaressing when you are some where and with people you know or wirk with)

needing a bed pad every where you go and stay over night.

the cost of diapers,wipes,creams

I could go on but its your life and your decision just remember there is a point of no return and you will be stuck in diapers for the rest of your life. 

• Like 2

Okay I know it is your decision but I really think at the age of 27 (I don't understand why these young people want to do this) you have your whole life ahead of you.   Have you considered how much wearing diapers every single day will cost not just with diapers, wipes, lotion, creams, changing pads, bed pad, etc?   Have you considered the physical harm you could do to your body which if you do you will probably never be able to reverse?   Have you considered how this decision will effect your relationships with your family, friends, and boy or girlfriend?   Do you understand that you will have to plan every second of everyday around how you will have to change your diapers?   I just don't get it I don't get it at all.   Again, I know it is your life and your decision but please think this thing through before you decide to do it.

Your Friendly Neighborhood Spiderman

• Like 1

I would suggest that you not worry about sticking to any particular schedule or program. Just wear diapers when you feel the need or just want to enjoy having them on.  Use them, again when you feel the need.  There is no urgency to achieve a physical loss of control. Over time you will learn the pleasures and drawbacks of wearing diapers. If you really enjoy it, then you'll continue and use them more easily and naturally.  If not, the desire will gradually pass or you may just wear them intermittently for fun.  

• Like 3

Please feel free to live your life how you see fit, and do what makes you happy. We all are looking to do just that. 

But, please think about what you are putting forth here. Asking people how you can throw away control, can be upsetting for some. People who, because of real medical issues, have no control. Ask what they would give, to be able to hold bodily functions, and have normal bathroom habits. Some of those people are here, looking to come to terms with their situation, and make the best of it. I have to wonder, how it makes them feel, when someone asks such a thing? 

Please think about what you ask for, with respect to others. No one wants to come here, to be made to feel bad. This includes you. So do what you want, and enjoy your diaper wearing, but just keep in mind how things may effect others. 

• Like 1

While I didn't think about that bill and I probably should.   I was mainly doing this out of concern because when I was his age I didn't think things through and I just want him to do that before he makes a mistake that he might regret.   I know that it is his life I just am really concerned that is all.

None of us can keep everything in a totally perspective, that's why forums are a good thing. We each have something to bring to any subject. I hope BaybayJay understands this? I like to think, we are offering good "been there, done that advice". At any rate, we do the best we can to help each other. 

Here are a couple steps you can take to get yourself started in the right direction:

- Wearing 24/7 is vital; you can't truly start living the lifestyle if you keep swapping between diapered and not diapered. You can build up to this by putting yourself in new situations while wearing diapers until you are confident you can get away with wearing them discreetly. It sounds like you're on the right track by wearing in public with a friend; start with safe situations and build up to the more risky situations. The goal is to be able to wear diapers comfortably 24/7, no matter what the situation is. It helps me to have the mindset of, "I -need- diapers or I will have an accident."

- Be comfortable using your diapers and always stay relaxed down there! I've been diapered 24/7 for 7 weeks now but I've been wearing diapers regularly all of my life, so I've had lots of practice wearing and wetting in all sorts of situations. I try to wet as often as possible and as soon as I feel the urge. Even if I know I'm going to leak, I never deny the urge to pee and I always empty my bladder completely. It can take a bit of focus to relax and pee often, but this has gotten a lot easier the more I've done it (and especially since I've gone 24/7); It's now so much easier for me to wet in situations like walking, talking, and driving.

I don't feel like Baybayjay needs any grief for posting his question on a board for incontinence desires; this is a section of the website for people who wish to become incontinent. I wish to become incontinent as well. I think one thing that is misunderstood from those who are truly incontinent is how powerful our desire to become incontinent really is. For me, It's an insatiable urge that cannot be alleviated by wearing diapers alone. Every part of me wants to lose control so that I -need- diapers. I won't be able to ever understand what it is like to be incontinent and not like it, just as those people wont understand what my desires feel like in wanting to become incontinent. I may not be fully aware of all the downfalls of being incontinent, but this is what I want, and I'm more than willing to face the ups and downs of wearing diapers for the rest of my life.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Rob110 said:

Incontinence is not fun and games and is a life changing issue. why people strive to become incontinent is something I can not understand.

If you want to wear for fun and comfort and use them once in a while thats one thing but being incontinent and having zero control of when you pee is another.   

Cons of being incontinent

Never knowing when you pee and your diaper is becoming saturated

always having to be diapered

having to change any time any where when needed (can be embaressing when you are some where and with people you know or wirk with)

needing a bed pad every where you go and stay over night.

the cost of diapers,wipes,creams

I could go on but its your life and your decision just remember there is a point of no return and you will be stuck in diapers for the rest of your life. 

I can vouch for this.

Being incontinence is no joke trust me esp if my tend to have messy accidents too.  I have IBS-D and tent to have very little wearing before i mess myself. I have to carry a full diaper bag with me when we are out typically i can leave it in the car if we are going to be quick but if i am walking the mall out going out to eat i bring it in.  Ohh yea concert and sporting events and bag check bring a whole new level to embarrassment and adventure.  

Granted all out close friends know i wear diapers now kind of hard to hide diaper delivery's and diaper in bedrooms and bathrooms LOL 

• Like 1

Thank you to everyone for their replies. If my desire to become incontinent has hit too close to home for some I apologise if it came across as insensitive. This is something I've been thinking about a lot, and when it comes to having a choice I choose to have none. Again thank you for your input regarding the reality of the situation but for me I feel I wouldn't be complete until I've done this. 

@Ferix Thanks for the tips. I'll have to work up to going to work diapered. I work in hospitality and am moving around a lot, not to mention the uniform is a t-shirt and jeans so if I have to reach up for something there is a risk something might show. that being said I will work towards wearing at work, though I'm not sure if the diapers I currently have are discreet enough for work.

Thanks again to everyone and I welcome any advice.

Regards

-BaybayJay

I wouldn't encourage anyone to become incontinent by choice as that would be very irresponsible but I have to say becoming incontinent for me has not been a bad thing at all. True at first it was a shock. My incontinence started with me wetting the bed which gradually became more and more often. Then I started having damp and smelly under wear by the end of the day which got to the stage I needed pads and then nappies. I saw the doctor and was refered to a urologist and then the continence nurse. My incontinence is caused by diabetic related neuropathy and cannot be cured. If I hadn't become both incontinent and impotent I would never have found I was diabetic .

After getting over the initial shock I soon settled back in to my old bedwetting habit. I had been a chronic bedwetter as a kid and throughout my teens and to be honest it never bothered me back then and when I finally became dry at night during my 20's I actually missed it.

I did a lot of research on the net as i am a curious person and found sites like this along the way. I realised actually lots of people enjoyed being in nappies. I thought this is the way to go why be incontinent and miserable when you can have fun with it and enjoy being in nappies. That was five years ago. I now wet the bed or at least soak my nappy every night. I have very little bladder control during the day and wear nappies or large shaped incontinence pads all the time. I don't find it a big problem and just adjusted my life accordingly although being in nappies has never stopped me doing anything I want.

I soon realised being this way has made me a happier and more relaxed person. I used to be a right stress head now I just don't worry about things any  more. I wake up every morning soaking wet yet relaxed and happy. I guess what I am saying is everyone is different and for me becoming incontinent was a good thing. I personally wouldn't change a thing.....................Apart from my nappy when it is soaking wet.

I developed bladder-control problems as the result of an unexpected side effect of surgery when I was 14 years old. I'm 74 now; so I've been dealing with incontinence issues for 60 years now. Before high-capacity and reliable disposable adult diapers became available about 20 years ago, I had to deal with cloth diapers and plastic pants; and that was indeed a major hassle. But with today's excellent disposable diapers, it seems to me that incontinence is more of a nuisance than needing to wear glasses, but less of a hassle than needing to walk with a cane. The people who have warned you about the bad side of always having to wear a diaper wherever you go and whatever you're doing are right that incontinence is a life-changing event and dealing with it is an often inconvenient nuisance. I've learned to enjoy wearing diapers, but it would certainly be more convenient if I could pick and choose the places and situations when I wanted to wear a diaper and not be required to wear one 24/7/365. A good way to decide whether you really want to be incontinent would be to wear and use a diaper 24/7 for a few months even (in fact, especially) when it is inconvenient to do so (e.g., immediately before and after engaging in sexual contact with someone). Many potential sexual partners are turned off by diapers.

18 hours ago, BaybayJay said:

I'll have to work up to going to work diapered. I work in hospitality and am moving around a lot, not to mention the uniform is a t-shirt and jeans so if I have to reach up for something there is a risk something might show. that being said I will work towards wearing at work, though I'm not sure if the diapers I currently have are discreet enough for work.

It took me years to build up courage to wear to work. The big hold-up for me was that my uniform was very form fitting. Any abdl diaper I tried on was too bulky and would imprint through the uniform. I finally tried using thinner incontinence diapers, tena ultras with a booster, and found that they conceal way better than thick abdl diapers. I really wish I realized I could wear tenas at work a long time ago as I would have started wearing 24/7 years ago.

The tenas usually last me about 8 hours so I change half way through my 12 hour shift so I don't risk leaks. I'll either wear a navy blue onesie or a long t shirt/undershirt tucked into underwear over my diaper to prevent any diaper peeks; even when my job is crazy physical, there's no peeks (I work on an ambulance).

@stevewet - Thanks Steve. I've noticed in the little over a week that I've been wearing at night I'll wake up wet or if I went to bed already wet , my diaper is a lot fuller than I remember it being. I also wet the bed into my mid teens, though I'm not sure if that plays any part in it. I have tried to stay relaxed and have increased my fluid intake through the day as well as frequency in voiding.

@adhb - Hi adhb. That's unfortunate what happened when you were younger, though it's good to hear you didn't let it keep you down. I plan step up to total 24/7 wear in the next few weeks and gain more insight and experience. Do you think I should set a fixed date to start wearing 24/7. Also lots of people are a lot more open these days, I might end up hooking up with someone who feels the same about diapers. 

@Ferix - Thanks Ferix. At the moment my main supply is 'Rearz Safari', 'Tykables overnight' and 'Crinklz' plus some samples of 'Rearz lil squirts' and 'Bambinos dinosaur print'(forget the name). I'll have to grab some work diapers in the next couple weeks, and thanks for the suggestions. Also do you know if the 'Tena slip' and Abena M2 would be discreet for work as well?

5 minutes ago, BaybayJay said:

Also do you know if the 'Tena slip' and Abena M2 would be discreet for work as well?

I don't know about the M2s. They could work since I know they arent as absorbent as the M4s (and most likely thinner). Its worth a shot.

The tena slips would work. If you live in America, there's quite the price markup since they are shipped in from Europe. They are about $1.70 per diaper and are plastic backed (currently on sale, 30% off on bambino), whereas tena supers are about 66 cents per diaper and are cloth backed. The capacity seems to be about the same between the slips and the supers.

I prefer cloth backed for work as I can sweat a lot at times and plastic backed diapers hold in heat a lot more. So for me, its not worth the extra cost to get the slips.

Good for you,I started  trying  to go 24/7 the fist of May ,I did good the first week,I wore day and night the first week and wore to work for a week,but  I stoped  wearing  to work after  the first week ,but  I am  going to try harder  in June,my first goal  is to be  in diapers  all the time,I wear most every night and wet,I am starting to mess my diaper more often witch I never use to do like twice a week ,I am  trying to become  diaper dependent,good luck  let me know how it is going,let's do it,become 24/7 I  love  my diapers.

On 5/25/2017 at 9:53 AM, Craisler said:

I would suggest that you not worry about sticking to any particular schedule or program. Just wear diapers when you feel the need or just want to enjoy having them on.  Use them, again when you feel the need.  There is no urgency to achieve a physical loss of control. Over time you will learn the pleasures and drawbacks of wearing diapers. If you really enjoy it, then you'll continue and use them more easily and naturally.  If not, the desire will gradually pass or you may just wear them intermittently for fun.  

Best answer for sure :thumbsup: Needing diapers has it's drawbacks but if it is right for you then nothing else will do :whistling: And as can be seen here for many people it IS right for us, drawbacks and all :girl_happy:

Doing your own thing is what life is all about, so go on and live it the way you want to B)

Bettypooh

• Like 2

Well after a hectic day at work I couldn't wait to get home, get padded and get to bed. I tried the Crinklz for the fisrt time and went to bed the same way I have been for the last couple weeks. I  load up on water, use the toilet then put on headphones and fall asleep listening to hypnosis files on becoming incontenent. This means I usually wake up several hours later through the night as the headphones become uncomfortable, and I discover I have wet my diaper consideralbly.

Now last night I didn't have any pads to put on the bed. So I chanced it, and let me say those Crinklz hold so much. What ever I did in bed it would keep soaking it up.

@Ferix - I live in Australia but I think there are a couple places I could get the abena and tenas at a reasonable price. I was thinking the M2 with a Tranquility soak through booster might work, but what you said about the Tena supers being cloth backed sounds like a good idea for stealth.

I also volunteer fo St. Johns ambulance and tried a tykables overnight on under the uniform bottoms to see how they look. Suffice to say I wouldn't be fooling anyone.

@babybee120 - Thanks for the encouragement, I hope your jouney to diaper dependence goes well. I'm looking forward to 24/7.

@Bettypooh - Thanks for the advice, I'll try and see what works for me and hopefully the rest will fall into place.

Well I better type this before I turn into a big crying mess since I have a black cloud hanging over my head at the moment and I am about to do the bad thing (which is kind of why I use diapers in the first place).   I figured it would be best to explain why I wanted to make sure you knew what might happen and tell you that at the same time I understand what you want to do because I have seen it from both sides.   You see when I was in my early twenties I went to one of my the many diaper sites I went to called diaperboys where I met a young man who was only 14 years old and had a very troubled family life and was also incontinent.  He would send messages and talk to me on AIM about how miserable his life was and how much he hated being incontinent to the point where he would cry to me about it.  So that coupled with the many people who I saw that were AB's and DL's in the chatroom who made themselves incontinent and told me how much it changed their lives for the worse.   Then my friend when he got around your age he did exercises to strengthen his bladder as was able to not have to wear diapers during the day (he still has to wear them at night) and he married his gf and started a family.   So now he is much happier because he feels his life has meaning and value.  All of that made me determined to be against becoming incontinent.

However, I have also met a young man on diaperboys who is around the same age as you in our diapered trio that was the other side of the coin.   His name is Justin and unlike the friend I mentioned above I could actually see him since he lived in Dixon Illinois.   Now his life was mess because his family treated him like dirt especially his own mom who called him a pathetic waste of space and his father actually molested him and his sister when they were kids.   However, he was still determined to still have a relationship with them despite the fact you could see the mental and physical toll it took on him.   He is also a DL and I spent many times over at his place because he is such a good person I am so lucky to have him.   So anyway he found another DL named Bob in California and they agreed to move in together in order to get away from his family.   While I was sad to see him go I can't argue with the results.   That is he quit smoking, he doesn't look thin as hell, and his outlook on life is just so much better since he moved out there and I am so very happy for him because if anybody deserves it it is him.   Now how this relates to the other side of coin is that his wearing of diapers went from every couple of times to all the time and after a couple of years he became diaper dependent and was wearing diapers 24/7 and quite honestly it didn't bother me in the least because he has been such a good friend to me why should it.   It was then that I started to notice people in the forum that enjoyed wearing 24/7 (also my other friend of this trio also happens to wear diapers as close to 24/7 as possible)

So this made me think why is it that I have seen both sides of the coin but have chosen one and when I was in this state today it came to me that the reason is because I look at things in a mainly negative light and that is not fair to you young man.   So if this will make you just as happy as Justin then go ahead and do it young man.   I am still concerned a little but like I have said it is your life and if this will work for you then go for it.

Now if you can find a diaper friend then I say go for it young man because I have seen it work in person because of what happened to Justin.   Also, I am a huge supporter of wearing crinklz diapers young man  I agree they do hold a lot and that is why I wear them the most out of my huge collection of diapers.  That is also why I have this picture that I have below.  Now I am sorry for this long statement.   I don't expect you to read all of it and I wish you the best of luck.

crinklz-larges.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, BaybayJay said:

I also volunteer fo St. Johns ambulance and tried a tykables overnight on under the uniform bottoms to see how they look. Suffice to say I wouldn't be fooling anyone.

That's cool, I work on an ambulance in Seattle! You should just move over here and we can be diaper partners and save lives x3.

• Like 1

@Spiderman - Thanks for for being so supportive while being honest and giving me both sides of the lifestyle, and I love the matching shirt you have.

I had an early shift today grabbing some extra hours doing a line clean, and for a period of about an hour or so I couldn't go ten minutes with having to empty my bladder. I don't know if it's the hypnosis, relaxing exercises, increased water intake or a combination of the three but all I could think of is how convenient it would have been if I had worn a diaper.

@Ferix - Don't tempt me. That sounds like a plot to series I would watch. "In the city that's always wet two mates wage a daily battle to stay dry, all while saving lives". All we need now is a name.

5 hours ago, BaybayJay said:

All we need now is a name.

Lights, Siren, and Sog

Pamper Patrol

Messy Medics: Diaper Duty

@Ferix Let's do 'Messy Medics: Diaper duty'. Pamper Patrol can be a Police drama, 'Lights, Siren and Sog' for the Fire fighters and I would like to enter a fourth option 'Changing of the Guard' for the military.

Do you think Netflix would be interested?

You both need to become Paramedics , then form a company called pampered paramedics then you can spend all day talking about your PP's and you can go to medical school and become the Attends attending .

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk