LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boycott Star Diapers

I know that this topic has been done to death, but disturbing new evidence has surfaced from an anonymous source that was supplied to me and regulas314 on DA that will change everything about Star Diapers.

sta.sh/2clxoju5zov

cyatommorrow.deviantart.com/journal/Boycott-StarDiapers-or-else-you-support-pedophilia-630394141

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place for this, but I didn't know where to post this.

I am squirming over this post. Internet confessions are still just that. There are no real names and the stories in this case can not be corroborated (at least not yet). Get the FBI or local police involved. As for not doing because it could be another country? Let the FBI pass the info on to the country where the crime occurred. Canada and EU laws are as tough or tougher than the USA.

BOY hit the nail on the head. Regardless of what country it occurred in all countries have law enforcement agencies responsible for liaising with other countries. Your local law enforcement will now where to refer the investigation. The key here is you need to have proof or at least reasonable suspicion of what is happening. If your informant has made a written statement then you need to bring it forward for investigation. If it's true it HAS to be stopped.

Just an update. I have been in contact with my informant and he's still compiling information before he goes to the authorities. However, he said that my job is primarily organizing a boycott of Star Diapers so that's what I'm going to try to do by spreading this information to Tumblr and other media.

2 minutes ago, Cya said:

Just an update. I have been in contact with my informant and he's still compiling information before he goes to the authorities. However, he said that my job is primarily organizing a boycott of Star Diapers so that's what I'm going to try to do by spreading this information to Tumblr and other media.

This company is well known around these parts as being decidedly dodgy. The idea that they are a front for something seriously criminal is something I have heard for a long time and try to tell anyone who mentions the company to avoid them.

My advice is avoid going to their website and to advise others to do the same if you see them talking about it.

As for this post, the proof seems to just be the Omegle chat... It is a random chat with someone that could have been anyone, I didn't look through every picture but if we are only using what one random person is saying with no verifying it is true then this is most likely a troll. A few things about the chats in the few images I looked at didn't really make sense... I would suspect that the anonymous person is making the story up. If there is verification in a picture I didn't look or elsewhere maybe someone could point me in that direction.

• Like 1

Sure it could be anyone claiming to be working for them and just make that stuff up but the whole point of reporting it as "proof" would open an investigation.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Elfy said:

This company is well known around these parts as being decidedly dodgy. The idea that they are a front for something seriously criminal is something I have heard for a long time and try to tell anyone who mentions the company to avoid them.

My advice is avoid going to their website and to advise others to do the same if you see them talking about it.

As for this post, the proof seems to just be the Omegle chat... It is a random chat with someone that could have been anyone, I didn't look through every picture but if we are only using what one random person is saying with no verifying it is true then this is most likely a troll. A few things about the chats in the few images I looked at didn't really make sense... I would suspect that the anonymous person is making the story up. If there is verification in a picture I didn't look or elsewhere maybe someone could point me in that direction.

Well,

IIRC this company was discussed here a few years back and it was concluded that they are pedo. they also have some YouTube videos. I would think Rapied1 and square_duck would remember or have access to archives about that discussion. Were they not also involved with "Tiger" underwear?

i read through about 3 pages of this.. and i have to say it appears complete bullshit. NOW, i have never bought Star Diapers, and do not support them for using using children as models anyway, but this all reads as if it were written by one person. All the typing is in the same style, the vernacular is the same for both people..