Do you wear your diaper in public  

1,010 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wear your diaper in public

• somtimes
    • Never
    • ALWAYS
    • Always and like to show it off

• 3 weeks later...

sometimes, most of the time for financial reasons I wear an overnight pad for my leakage, and just try and make it to the bathroom often.

when I acquire greater funds at some point I'll probably wear during the day more often for the greater protection.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I wear mine, and I'm nervous my shirt might ride up a little.

It was so much when I had my gf/mommy, and we would do that she knew and she would baby talk me, how's your diaper ect. Damn those were the days!

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing is going to happen,just wear your diaper, have a good time.

If you keep worrying about what ppl. will say, you will never do anything, enjoy yourself, nobody is looking to see if you have a diaper on, most ppl. can't tell if you have on on or not.

I wanted to try a cloth diaper so the other day I found real big towels, and folded it in half, pinned it on, put a stuffer in also, added 2 pair of plastic pants, and went on my daily walk, 4 miles, ran across all the normal pp I see everyday, nobody said anything, or even cared for that matter.

Give yourself a break, you want to be a diaper boy, or girl, go ahead, thats the only way you can be a diaper boy/girl, buy wearing one.

I can agree with this. Today was the first time I wore diapers to work. No one noticed and I even had to change 3 times. No one noticed me taking my laptop now/diaper bag to the restroom. I also discovered that if you can get you disposable diaper on snug enough and where jeans there is the faintest sound of a crinkling from the diaper. I stood and talked to a co-worker for 30 mins and she never even hinted that if looked like I was wearing a diaper, and later in the night I went to get someting to eat after work and talked to one of my friends for about 15 mins and he didn't notice either. I now have newfound confidence about not only wearing diapes in public, but disposable diapers at that.

• 7 months later...

I wear diapers in public all the time. My biggest fear is a visible leak. I am less concerned about a padded butt. I have been a DL for a loooong time and have been wearing 7x24x365 for more than 15 years. I had undiagnosed prostatitus for years that damaged my bladder control. Being a DL, it was kind of exciting to have to wear diapers. Wearing them in public gave me feelings of anxiety at first. I was always afraid I'd leak but I learned how to protect myself and seldom have leaks now. I spend most of my time in cloth diapers and rubber pants because they are more comfortable for me and cost less in the long run. They are a bigger hassle than disposables, but I prefer them. If it will be inconvenient for me to deal with cloth diapers when I am out and about, I'll wear disposables under rubber pants.

• 4 weeks later...

I work in a nursing home so it's rather easy to be inconspicuous about it and besides that if anyone knew or saw, they are so used to seeing and changing diapers all day long so it wouldn't be a big deal. I travel quite a but haven't changed in a public restroom yet, although I have seen used diapers discarded on the floor of the handicapped stall at the New Buffalo welcome center at the Michigan/Indiana state line.

Like to wear my diapers and plastic pant 24 hours, that means I use my diapers always, in my job, in holydays, in bed - everywere.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Yes.

I don't show it off. When practical I will hide it, for example with onesies and non-tight pants.

That said, I don't hide it when it's not practical - if I'm swimming and my swim diaper peeks out of my board shorts, I'll usually just shrug, pull my board shorts up and go on with it. There's only so far you can really go - I am certainly not willing to go back to wearing swim shirts because I think that makes me look like a child.

• 2 months later...
On 15/04/2005 at 1:25 PM, diapergirl said:

i put Always and like to show it off cause thats what i do :P

I think everyone should wear there diaper with pride love diapergirl

Couldn't agree more. I don't worry about people noticing I wear nappies any more.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...