LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store
ltlsb

dips = femininity?

I absolutely feel more girly in a diaper.

It's an interesting question. I've always felt more feminine in a diaper, even b4 I transitioned. For me I think - like you mentioned - the fact that it removes the sense of having male genitals at all.(if you follow me) When I'm padded up I don't even notice them. On the plus side, they give some shape to my almost non existent behind.^_^

I don't feel particularly feminine in a diaper. Now, the pink plastic panties on the other hand...:)

• Like 1

It smothes everything out down there, so yea. I feel way more like a girl when i am diapered. I use it for the worst days emotionally, and if i cant sleep. I

For reasons I have explained elsewhere, it is a necessary part of being a very little girl for me. Tell me that the material of the baby panties is not very feminine and girls have been more closely associated with diapers when I was little both wearing, chastizement and using with Dolly. The panties that were part of the original "babydoll set" were designed after baby panties and the item was designed after a baby dress of sime kind

On 8/2/2016 at 2:49 AM, Rachel Emily said:

I don't feel particularly feminine in a diaper. Now, the pink plastic panties on the other hand...:)

With a name like Rachel, what else would be put on you? Mine are more a part of my outfit and match some part of it

It would seem to me that, since this is about femininity per se, this thread would be best in the Little Girls' Playhouse

In fact, it was from Rachel that I first came across being less than fully feminine as "going over to the Dark Side"

I was at maximum LG mode when I could fit into girls Goodnites. No other diaper has come close to making me feel like a little girl the way those do.

Diapers help me a lot, the feeling, the bulkines. I feel more femininity come out from my body.
The best is when I use also a chastity device, so I can reduce to the minium the feeling from down there, this helps in times when i'm feeling most dysphoric

No doubt, they definitely increase the feelings of femininity for me, especially on really bad dysphoric days.

I always found diapers to help with my dysphoria. I think it's because a lot of us equate innocence to femininity and diapers are a sure