LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
ltlsb

dips = femininity?

14 posts in this topic

question for other tgirls—

so, like, disregarding sexual- or kink- components to abdl life, do diapers make you feel somehow closer to being feminine?

i'm trying to more deeply sort out my feelings about why i'm as into this kink as i am and i've found that part of it is some sense of feeling more girly or feminine when i'm padded up. for some reason it really helps in times when i'm feeling most dysphoric to, just, idk, be padded. idk if its bc it's bulkiness draws my attention more towards what few curves i have around my waist and hips and thighs or if its bc it completely covers and almost erases the presence of my genitals in a way that tucking can't or what but something about being in a diaper just makes me feel a lot better about my body and identity.

does that resonate with anyone else? thoughts?

1 person likes this

I feel the same way about diapers when I am in a female mode, I think for a lot of the reasons you stated.  They also help my self image, idk I just feel better all padded up.  I also feel a lot better being padded up and dressing en femme.  

I absolutely feel more girly in a diaper.  To the point that if I'm having a particularly bad day, I'll literally just wear a pull-up so I like the look of my body a little bit more.  Not even for AB reasons, but for just self confidence reasons. 

I share this sentiment so hard.

-Sophie

It's an interesting question. I've always felt more feminine in a diaper, even b4 I transitioned. For me I think - like you mentioned - the fact that it removes the sense of having male genitals at all.(if you follow me) When I'm padded up I don't even notice them. On the plus side, they give some shape to my almost non existent behind.^_^

I don't feel particularly feminine in a diaper. Now, the pink plastic panties on the other hand...:)

1 person likes this

Of course diaper make me feel more girly.  Aren't they supposed to?  Am I missing something here?

It smothes everything out down there, so yea. I feel way more like a girl when i am diapered. I use it for the worst days emotionally, and if i cant sleep. I found out long ago that it helps erase some of the dysphoria i feel. Also, Cute as heck. 

For reasons I have explained elsewhere, it is a necessary part of being a very little girl for me. Tell me that the material of the baby panties is not very feminine and girls have been more closely associated with diapers when I was little both wearing, chastizement and using with Dolly. The panties that were part of the original "babydoll set" were designed after baby panties and the item was designed after a baby dress of sime kind

On 8/2/2016 at 2:49 AM, Rachel Emily said:

I don't feel particularly feminine in a diaper. Now, the pink plastic panties on the other hand...:)

With a name like Rachel, what else would be put on you? Mine are more a part of my outfit and match some part of it

It would seem to me that, since this is about femininity per se, this thread would be best in the Little Girls' Playhouse

In fact, it was from Rachel that I first came across being less than fully feminine as "going over to the Dark Side"

I was at maximum LG mode when I could fit into girls Goodnites. No other diaper has come close to making me feel like a little girl the way those do.

Diapers help me a lot, the feeling, the bulkines. I feel more femininity come out from my body.
The best is when I use also a chastity device, so I can reduce to the minium the feeling from down there, this helps in times when i'm feeling most dysphoric

No doubt, they definitely increase the feelings of femininity for me, especially on really bad dysphoric days.

1. I'm just an old guy who has been wishing I was a girl for a major share of my life.  I've spent a lot of time in therapy because of it but had to give it up for a while.  Anyways, I got into diapers fairly recently for the love of diapers and a thrill I had back when I was 4 years old...long story.  I've found that in attempting voluntary incontinence at night I have desensitized my penis so that it seems as if it is not even there.  I enjoy the pretending that I don't have one.  I've been able to be relaxed to the point of not batch processing but have continuous dribble.  I was wondering if this was an attempt to consider this as a substitute for experiencing a period.  Just wondering.   Anyways,  here I am. I'm starting a new phase of my life...retired, empty nest, single and considering more therapy with potential for transitioning down the line.  I"thought I might join in on the chat.  BTW, I recently bought some bras that actually fit and I have ordered an all-in-one that I hope fits. I wish I had boobs to fill them out a little better.  Does anyone know anything about herbal phytoestrogens and have they been any help?  I know HRT is the best but I'm not there yet.  Not to be a name dropper, (wink, wink) but is anyone familiar with the organization "Help Me, Accept Me" or the magazine "Tapestry"?
1 person likes this

I always found diapers to help with my dysphoria. I think it's because a lot of us equate innocence to femininity and diapers are a sure sign of innocence. I know that correlation plays a definite part in things for me. Diapers help me not notice my genitalia as much also, save for the unfortunate occasions where I am *cough* "stimulated" *cough*