LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fear of Incontinence/Uncontrollable Use

I have had a long-time interest in diapers but have never so far been in a situation and had the nerve to try them.

Now that the moment is right, I am worried that once I start I will lose my ability to control my bladder and effectively throw up a huge practical obstacle for the rest of my life.

I am really just looking to occasionally wet. Not looking to wear 24/7 nor at night.

What are some thoughts on this topic?

I think the time it would take to Lose all control is a month and a half. And that's wearing diapers the ENTIRE TIME. You sound recreational, and like you don't want to lose control of your bladder, and I dont want to either. I wear about once a week. Just sick with what's comfortable to you and your lifestyle. You won't become incontinent, I promise!! As You

On 4/8/2016 at 0:12 PM, Spiderman said:

I have been doing this for a couple of years now and I can safely say that occasional use of a diaper will definitely not cause you to become incontinent.

There's an "old wives tail" that was used a lot when I was a kid concerning Toilet Training. It was all about the Dangers of Diaper Dependency if you didn't potty train your kid by 18 months. The weird thing is, People Still Believe that Shit!

This is where I would normally pull out my Soap Box and go off anything and everything to do with Potty Training... But, to answer the question, NO!

A diaper will Not cause your autonomic nervous system to stop working and you won't Forget how to Feel.

So get a good diaper, put it on, (get some help if you're not sure how) and wait. The rest will take care of itself (see above:-)

57 minutes ago, skizics said:

There's an "old wives tail" that was used a lot when I was a kid concerning Toilet Training. It was all about the Dangers of Diaper Dependency if you didn't potty train your kid by 18 months. The weird thing is, People Still Believe that Shit!

This is where I would normally pull out my Soap Box and go off anything and everything to do with Potty Training... But, to answer the question, NO!

A diaper will Not cause your autonomic nervous system to stop working and you won't Forget how to Feel.

So get a good diaper, put it on, (get some help if you're not sure how) and wait. The rest will take care of itself (see above:-)

So perfectly stated........and it is true for we were totally brain washed towards the necessity of having

• Like 1
On 4/12/2016 at 7:10 PM, Dartplayerinwvc said:

you worry to much. I have been wearing and using them on purpose since the early 70s. I am 52 and not incontinent yet.

That's a hella impressive time to start going 24/7 - you couldn't have been more than 11. How did that come about?

On 4/14/2016 at 11:21 PM, Kaliborio said:

That's a hella impressive time to start going 24/7 - you couldn't have been more than 11. How did that come about?

Been wearing them since I was 6/7 and or before...