LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

taking a shower with a diaper

I had a bellissimo on and used it almost to full capacity I wanted to take a shower but didn't want to take it off. This was a spur of the moment decision so I just walked in there with it still on. I couldn't believe how much that thing held!I had the water running for 7 mins and that diaper had so much water in it, i saw it about to over flow, but I just kept going. Damn I couldn't believe it... Till suddenly it happened. The sap feel out down my left leg so much it just about blocked the drain.of course I slid it down and threw it away, and I had to scoop the sap with my hands in the toilet and got it all cleaned up.

Admitted :blush: You only do this once- SAP is a bugger to clean up and can clog the drain like nothing else if enough gets in there :o Ifyou really haventomtrynthis, havea screen-type filter on the drain, it will catch most of the SAP but cleanup will still be a bugger ;)

You know I have heard about such a thing being talked about before in regards to using the shower after you have used your diaper until it is full because it can be quite a turn on.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, notyalc said:

Those hold more than bellissimo's right??I've never tried safaris or space.

From my experience Safaris hold a little more than Space diapers which do hold quite a bit more than Bellissimos. Even when they came out back in 2011 they weren't exactly cutting edge, the comficare had been out for a while and the Fabine Exclusive was just around the corner. The Safari is most likely the most absorbent diaper on the market right now, and its a better price through Bambino than the way overpriced

23 hours ago, Wainwright said:

From my experience Safaris hold a little more than Space diapers which do hold quite a bit more than Bellissimos. Even when they came out back in 2011 they weren't exactly cutting edge, the comficare had been out for a while and the Fabine Exclusive was just around the corner. The Safari is most likely the most absorbent diaper on the market right now, and its a better price through Bambino than the way overpriced

• 1 month later...

Did it, but thpught about it bursting and stuck a line of gaffatape from rear to front, down the middle. Held wonderfully!

Went as far as to tape up the tabs next time i did it... Wow that was wonderful, hardly any leaked out at all, it flowed over the top but when i was out it wasnt leaking at all, but so squishy and more ridiculous than anything ive tried before!

10/10 would do again :D

10 hours ago, fluffed said:

Did it, but thpught about it bursting and stuck a line of gaffatape from rear to front, down the middle. Held wonderfully!

Went as far as to tape up the tabs next time i did it... Wow that was wonderful, hardly any leaked out at all, it flowed over the top but when i was out it wasnt leaking at all, but so squishy and more ridiculous than anything ive tried before!

10/10 would do again :D

2 hours ago, fluffed said:

Yup, one line from front to back that just reinforced the sagging in the middle, and then one for each side, totally covering the tapes so that they didn't pop off. It is 10cm thick tape too, which helps.

• 2 months later...

i'll admit, i tried this once or twice way back when. terrible idea. it was kind of a neat sensory experience, but once it breaks open it is just an awful mess. i am glad i lived in a campus apartment, and when the bath drain was clogged from it, they had someone fix it right quick.

cloth ones though, i always do this. it's the easiest way to wash it out quickly, since i don't wear cloth often and i don't want it sitting around, waiting for laundry day, smelling like stale pee.