LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I made a huge mistake

For the past few weeks, I have been staying at my parents' house until the next college semester begins. I wear diapers pretty much 24/7, and have done an exceptionally surprising job of hiding my use from my family. One of the only times in any given day that I don't wear diapers is when I'm working out. This morning, that wasn't the case.

I missed that he was living at home. Yest, but if he had helped his dad, the diaper could have been sniffed out. He said he was quite wet. I am sure his dad would question him taking a shower before helping him with an annual chore. (Back in the day, if I had not already showered, and my parents had sent me to the market, they would remind me that it wasn't a beauty pageant, if I protested.)

50 minutes ago, Eir said:

I missed that he was living at home. Yest, but if he had helped his dad, the diaper could have been sniffed out. He said he was quite wet. I am sure his dad would question him taking a shower before helping him with an annual chore. (Back in the day, if I had not already showered, and my parents had sent me to the market, they would remind me that it wasn't a beauty pageant, if I protested.)

"Give me a minute"

Really should have helped with the decorations. And since your dad owns the decorations, if you don't want an argument.....do as your told and keep your trap shut. Would be interesting to know how much of the college bill he's paying. Sounds like the diaper rash was well deserved.

• Like 1

A couple weeks ago we put Mom into a nursing home. A couple days ago I found out that Repaid1's fiance was going into emergency surgery for cancer. And just a couple minutes ago I got a call from one of my oldest and dearest friends telling me her husband died last night. Freta is right- this is well deserved karma. I sowed my wild oats when I was younger too but you better learn one thing fast- life is about people, especially the ones who care about you. And if you can't give of yourself in return then you deserve all the bad you get.

Give back to those who gave for you- they have earned it and they deserve it. And they may not be here tomorrow for you to catch up, so do it now while you have the chance.

Bettypooh

• Like 2

'give me five minutes and i'll be right out to help you' is all you needed to say, then diaper off and a quick bathroom visits.

really was it worth it could you really not have choosen a couple of hours not wearing.

your in college but frankly you sound like a petulant 5 yr old who has to always get what they want

• Like 1

Family dynamics can be tricky- I have a couple of blood relations that it would be a cold day in hell before I talked to them, let alone helped them. But then, there's years worth of bad blood between us, and sometimes the only healthy thing you can do for yourself is distance yourself from toxic people and cut them out of your life, blood relations or not.

• Like 1

Well, speaking only to the topic of disposable diaper chafing, I find that being in a well fitting onesie (one that wraps snugly around the sides of the diaper in the crotch area) helps prevent that awful rubbing.

Huh, sounds like the "older and wiser" were thinking less about covering their butts, and more about helping others. The OP seemed to put his ship on red alert, and pursued the best chance of avoiding detection. I don't see it as narcissism, but more of covering you butt, and being blinded by the instinct to flee. I know that visiting home for Christmas means zero privacy, so anything sensitive stays in Texas.

For those whining about Padded_Pondering not wanting to help his dad, please see the quote from the original post below.

On 01/08/2016 at 0:50 AM, Padded_Pondering said:

I didn't feel like helping him both because the job was tedious and because I knew a chore like that would lead to an argument or disagreement of some kind.

Text in bold emphasized by me. A tedious job is tolerable when you get along well with someone, when it will inevitably lead to an argument or disagreement it's better to avoid it as politely as possible. So what if Padded_Pondering's father is letting him stay at home for free during the break between semesters? If he doesn't get along well with him or gets along just well enough to have a roof but not a relationship, it's best to avoid any unnecessary contact with an unnecessary headache. (And yes, I know other people who get along well enough to live under the same roof as long as they aren't involved with each other, and sometimes that means you don't get help from another family member when you want it, even if you're paying for them to stay with you.)

Now, as far as the main reason for the original post goes, there are a couple of really simple things that can be done to prevent a rash before hand if you're working up a sweat in a wet diaper and don't regularly do so. First, grab some cornstarch baby powder and just put some of it in your diaper. This will solve most of your problems if you're not ready to change and don't want to wind up with diaper rash. The fresh powder will extend the life of your diaper and help avoid chaffing and chapping caused by the additional liquid. If you've got a travel size powder bottle, throw it in a pocket before you leave so that you can duck away and add a little bit more if need be while exercising. Second, it doesn't hurt to add a little pre-emptive diaper rash cream if you think you're going to develop a rash in a situation like this, if nothing else, the cream will slow things down and you'll be home and able to change by the time you start to feel uncomfortable. Also, I've found that the best time to exercise is right after changing into a fresh diaper. The reason for this is that the diaper will soak up the sweat as you'd expect it too, but if you finish exercising are going to jump in the shower anyway, it's a perfect time to change out of the diaper before it causes a rash.