LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diapers and death

First off, lets not plan on passing away time soon. But your question is a good one and one I have thought of many times myself not that I plan on passing away anytime soon either..

In my case my better half is very away of my diaper loving fetish. Its the rest of the stuff (adult toys) that she is not aware of.

I feel like an idiot. I completely misunderstood your question but now I understand. In the past when I lived alone and especially when I was living downstairs in the home of one of my daughters and her family I agonized over this very question. I didn't want my daughter to find all my baby stuff while going through all my belongings. It wasn't even the diapers I was worried about because she would just assume I had issues and her younger sister would have confirmed it because she works for a urology office in a regional hospital and knows I have continence issues. It's my bib, baby bottle and pacifiers that I would be mortified at her finding. Well I guess dead people don't get mortified but you know what I mean. My incontinence can't explain that away. I have it all covered now though so I can sleep like a baby. I have my BFF sharing my home with me now and she knows all about my baby stuff. And my daughter knows now but I'll post that in a new thread.

My suggestion would be to use the resource you have on DD to resolve this issue. You are surrounded by like minded people who not only won't be judgmental about ANYTHING

Either that or you will be dead and won't have any more emotions or fears to be ashamed of anymore. As such, it won't matter to you in the least what you leave behind, or your perception for how others may feel as well.