LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Advice for Diaper Sagging

Smash-N-Dash

Now, I know we've probably all seen pictures and videos of other ABDLs, and their diaper is severely sagging, to the point where the bottom of the diaper itself is sagging a few inches below their bodies. Now, I'm not a huge person (6' 0", 155 pounds), and I wear diapers that are my size (31" waist), but it seems like I can't get my diapers to sag much when I've done my business. Any tips on how to get a diaper to sag more, like in the photos?

891414_412084135636404_1268385330_n.jpg

924605_1809689402588723_89205242_n.jpg

1 hour ago, Elfking said:

I would think the looser you tape it the more it would sag after use as gravity will pull it down.

My diaper get sagging whiteout doing that special when i where comficare or Cinrklz.

I've noticed more sag in a diaper that I've worn for awhile before using it. Sometimes when I wear to school and go home and finally wet my diaper the diaper is more broken in from being worn for a while and sags more after wetting. Cheaper diapers sag more but leak more too.

11 hours ago, id0ntknow said:

If I'm reading the OP correctly, he wants his diaper to sag more.

So he did--missed that. Since I'm used to seeing posts about how to avoid leaks and such, I automatically made that assumption without reading the whole thing.

38 minutes ago, Rachel Emily said:

So he did--missed that. Since I'm used to seeing posts about how to avoid leaks and such, I automatically made that assumption without reading the whole thing.

That's okay. I did the same at first.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I can always get it to sag if I double booster! I've also used Seni Pads as boosters, and once it gets heavy, there's noticable sag. 7b8bcbb7eb49314bf91112ba751c3a58.jpgd5e50afc2d1c13e64d87b6305d5a5dae.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

092d1fa56e8b484ff917b77c0c234c33.jpg

Wow!!! I love that look. That is an amazing fat puffy look, my favorite kind!! Is that a Crinklz?? I hear they really fill up and get puffy. Have to try some.
Yes it's a Crinklz! They swell up crazy! You should try then now that NorthShore has them in stock! Just make sure you apply the tapes while your hands are dry, and be careful with powders, otherwise they won't stick.

Is that a moisture detector?  It seems to be reading very low..........  [emoji3]
Haha it's a scale!! If 6.8kg is low moisture to you, I'd be almost afraid to know what soaked is! [emoji23]

If I assume the weight of the Crinklz and the boosters to be a generous 800g, that's still 6kg, or 6 liters of liquid! These are my favorite, and they have an excellent price point.

Buy a larger size. That way it's already baggy on you, and when you start to fill it the weight will make it sage. And change less often/put more into the diaper before you take it off.

To prevent diaper sag - wear tight fitting compression type shorts a leotard or a snap crotch onesie (caution when the snaps are unsnapped - unsupported load unleashed) !

There was a photo awhile ago using suspenders (UK braces) to hold up the loaded diaper (how much real support before it is drop drop plop plop is uncertain).

When ones equilibrium is offset below the waist care must be taken to avoid unexplained movement in motion wanting to stay in motion - a loaded diaper is nothing to fool with.

This has something to do with a loaded diaper seeking its own level although the laws of physics still apply - experiments carried on with RISK !

This all has something to do with the lingering effects of April Fool - don't be fooling around with LOADED diapers - after all there are limits to capacity before OH CRAP it happened AGAIN !

Here is my diaper sag solution that I use everyday.  I am wearing a white pair of fixing pants made by Abena.  Fixing pants also help to conceal your diaper by slimming down your diaper profile which has allowed me to wear my thick Rearz over night diapers to work.

20180406_065959_1600x1424.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I wear a pull up if I am leaving the house for more than an hour or so. Last week I arrived home after a couple of hours at the shops only to have my wife tell me I had an obvious dipper sag. I now wear a onesie or a pear of tite fitting underwear over the top. 

If I'm not wearing a onesie, my diapers tend to sag.  I get the sag usually when I'm wearing a premium diaper like a Rearz, Dry 24/7, or an ABU.  I wet slow- trickles- over a long period of time so most of the diaper is saturated or used to near capacity.  That's when it sags.  Also, if I've been very active and not wearing a onesie, that seems to increase the diaper sag.   Thinner cloth backed diapers don't seem to sag as much- I tend to change them more because I don't like leaks and when they get so full, I've had them leak on me. xD