LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Hybrid Diaper

DailyDi

Funny that this was bumped recently because this was also on my mind (today) ...

So, waiting on a final release date / more updates because this concept sounds amazing IMO

Disposable feel in every sense, just the re-fasten ability present.

On 3/29/2016 at 7:38 PM, dmavn said:

There is actually a trick to rolling up velcro diapers that I learned a few years ago through trial and error. The Velcro tabs will not stick to the outer shell for obviously reasons but it will stick to the inside material. Basically you roll up the diaper like normal and before you do anything with the wings you fold the back waistband over so the soft material is facing out. Keep everything tight and fold the wings over like normal and the Velcro tabs should stick fine giving you your nice diaper ball to throw out.

Thanks for the tip.

7 hours ago, FunTime said:

Funny that this was bumped recently because this was also on my mind (today) ...

So, waiting on a final release date / more updates because this concept sounds amazing IMO

Disposable feel in every sense, just the re-fasten ability present.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are finally available for preorder. They look pretty cool. The hybrid elastics remind me of the stretch system on Huggies right before they went cloth backed. I'm going to try them. If worked as advertised, they might be a pretty good fitting diaper. Hopefully they won't sag though. Kinda pricey at $130 for a case of 40. That part... yikes!

Wow, that price is criminal.

$128 for a case of 40 diapers is just nuts. That's $3.20 a diaper. No way, not even for special occasions. Buying at this price tells the market this kind of pricing is acceptable. Hell no it isn't. If the whole AB market went to this price level, us nonrich 24/7 wearers would have to go back to medical brands.

I just used the 45% off coupon for Fabines imported from Europe and got those for $1.30 a diaper shipped. The Fabines last as long as Bellissimo, which last longer than I can even wear them due to odor, about 10-12 hours. It's also an all over print too.

I have supported Bambino since they started in 2006. But not this time, sorry.

11 hours ago, tbbuc said:

Hopefully future products developed by Bambino won't take a full year to come to market.

Or at least hopefully they won't advertise it until it's closer to shipping.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't had a chance to use them... they do not seems any thicker than belissimo. Only concern I have is leaking around the legs. I'll post a not so flattering pic lol. You'll see the gap between plastic. It was at an aqward angle too. Seem comfortable so far. Reminds me of Huggies supreme before they went cloth. Plastic part very smooth and quiet.... inside is amazingly soft. I'll post more later. Couldn't get pic to upload will try later.

1479360303443618919337.jpg

I just got my case last week. I've used two and consistently had problems with leaking and that was while being cautious with how I was oriented and how my boy bits were oriented. It's a fun diaper and does swell quite a bit, but good luck getting there without making a mess. I've also been having problems with one of the lower tapes coming partially or completely undone. It won't be one of my favorites but depending on my mood and if laundry is planned in the immediate future I'll go for it. Despite its faults they are different enough to keep things interesting for me. As you can see I like variety.

• Like 1