LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What kids show(s) do you binge watch?

I could sit down and marathon Steven Universe all day long! I mean, I don't, because I'm caught up on the series, I don't have that kind of time, and I don't want to make myself cry for that long. But the quality is so high up there.

I'm like 11 episodes in to Gravity Falls. If I get a moment to breath this winter, I can easily see myself just curling up with some hot chocolate and catching up on that.

Otherwise, the main cartoon from my childhood that I could binge watch is Animaniacs. Maybe a few others, like Tiny Toons, but I have a hard time thinking of anything other than Animaniacs o.O.

After a bad day of work, I can come home and I can watch endless episodes of Arthur. I don't know what it is about it, but it's pure TV comfort for me. I can easily spend 5-6 hours at a time with it in the background, and I'll even feel better when I'm done.

In littlespace, there are a few shows I watch, but the only one I binge on is Sofia the First, because it is a total Mary Sue fantasy for me as a little. I can't get enough :P

Outside of littlespace, I've binge-watched Avatar: The Last Airbender, The Legend of Korra, Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, and The Amazing World of Gumball. Kids shows are great for marathoning! :D

^ aaahhhh! Okay so I've been meaning to maybe start watching The Legend of Korra and/or The Amazing World of Gumball (just to try them out); also We Bare Bares!

And yea I remember seeing Arthur as a kid. AAHHH I should revisit it =p.

12 minutes ago, WakkoWannaBe said:

^ aaahhhh! Okay so I've been meaning to maybe start watching The Legend of Korra and/or The Amazing World of Gumball (just to try them out); also We Bare Bares!

And yea I remember seeing Arthur as a kid. AAHHH I should revisit it =p.

If you liked Avatar, you'll like Korra. It's made for people who watched Avatar when it aired, so as a result, Korra is a lot more mature. The Amazing World of Gumball is like this crazy post-modern version of The Simpsons. I need to see We Bare Bears too. What I've seen and heard of it is fantastic, but I'm waiting for more so I can binge that too :D

And yes! You should check out Arthur again. It holds up incredibly well! The newer seasons are noticeably weaker, but that's to be expected after NINETEEN YEARS on television :)

I guess I'm the only one here who likes the classic stuff--namely, Bullwinkle, The Flintstones, the old theatrical Warner Bros. cartoons, and so on. Aside from Animaniacs, (definitely with you on that one, WakkoWannaBe), I don't watch many of the cartoons made in the last twenty years.

3 minutes ago, minachan16 said:

If you liked Avatar, you'll like Korra. It's made for people who watched Avatar when it aired, so as a result, Korra is a lot more mature. The Amazing World of Gumball is like this crazy post-modern version of The Simpsons. I need to see We Bare Bears too. What I've seen and heard of it is fantastic, but I'm waiting for more so I can binge that too :D

And yes! You should check out Arthur again. It holds up incredibly well! The newer seasons are noticeably weaker, but that's to be expected after NINETEEN YEARS on television :)

Never watched Avatar, tbh =o. I just kinda assumed that it you didn't have to watch Avatar to watch LoK. And I don't know The Simpsons too well (maybe I should it's so famous haha), but you definitely make AWoG sound way more interesting!

And DailyDi, I saw an add or something for Teen Titans! Made me kind of wanna watch it. That show started around the same time when I suddenly became "too cool" for cartoons =o.

5 minutes ago, Rachel Emily said:

I guess I'm the only one here who likes the classic stuff--namely, Bullwinkle, The Flintstones, the old theatrical Warner Bros. cartoons, and so on. Aside from Animaniacs, (definitely with you on that one, WakkoWannaBe), I don't watch many of the cartoons made in the last twenty years.

Here are some of the shows that I could watch for hours on end. My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic (Love this one), Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy, Rugrats, Jimmy Neutron, Camp Lazlo, The Amazing World of Gumball, Teen Titans, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Spongebob Squarepants, and any classic Loony Toons like Bugs or Wile E. Coyote.

None.

I watched a lot of TV as a kid and have fond memories of a lot of shows from Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel but I can't watch most kids TV now. Even when I'm feeling little I just can't get into a mindset where they are anything but boring.

The loud noises and bright flashing colours don't do a lot for me anymore.

I am old, so I like like shows from long ago. Right now I am fond of watching Mister Rogers. I also enjoy - in no particular order:

• Sesame Street
  • Mickey Mouse cartoons
  • Mickey Mouse Club
  • Bugs Bunny/Looney Tunes/Warner Bros. Cartoons
  • Tom and Jerry
  • Pink Panther
  • etc.

But, since I'm a bigger kid (who still wears diapers - especially to bed) I also like bigger kid TV shows such as:

• Batman (60's live action, of course!)
  • Munsters
  • Gilligan's Island
  • Bewitched (I love Samantha <3)
  • Leave It To Beaver
  • Ozzie and Harriet
  • Wonder Woman
  • Six Million Dollar Man
  • Star Trek (Original series only!)
  • Flintstones
  • Jetsons
  • etc.

And stuff like that.

I used to really love The Electric Company and New Zoo Review. I need to look those up sometime soon :)

• 3 weeks later...

Couldn't really find a thread that fit, so I'll ask here... I know a lot of littles really love Paw Patrol so I watched a few episodes and I like it, but it has this horribly strong "we made this show to sell toys" aftertaste. Does it ever stop feeling like a 20-minute commercial prodding you to go bother mommy or daddy into taking you to Toys R Us? I'd like to watch more, but I can't get past that element of it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2015, 9:48:44, minachan16 said:

Couldn't really find a thread that fit, so I'll ask here... I know a lot of littles really love Paw Patrol so I watched a few episodes and I like it, but it has this horribly strong "we made this show to sell toys" aftertaste. Does it ever stop feeling like a 20-minute commercial prodding you to go bother mommy or daddy into taking you to Toys R Us? I'd like to watch more, but I can't get past that element of it.

Ha, I had the same problem. I LOVED the premise of that show, but just couldn't keep watching it either.

• 4 weeks later...

My binge watch cartoons tend to be classics from my childhood, such as Looney Tunes, Hanna Barbera,and my favorite series such as Transformers, Star Blazers. I'll also binge watch certain anime like Dragon Ball stuff,

On 11/2/2015 at 5:56 PM, Toddy said:

I am old, so I like like shows from long ago. Right now I am fond of watching Mister Rogers. I also enjoy - in no particular order:

• Sesame Street
  • Mickey Mouse cartoons
  • Mickey Mouse Club
  • Bugs Bunny/Looney Tunes/Warner Bros. Cartoons
  • Tom and Jerry
  • Pink Panther
  • etc.

But, since I'm a bigger kid (who still wears diapers - especially to bed) I also like bigger kid TV shows such as:

• Batman (60's live action, of course!)
  • Munsters
  • Gilligan's Island
  • Bewitched (I love Samantha <3)
  • Leave It To Beaver
  • Ozzie and Harriet
  • Wonder Woman
  • Six Million Dollar Man
  • Star Trek (Original series only!)
  • Flintstones
  • Jetsons
  • etc.

And stuff like that.

I used to really love The Electric Company and New Zoo Review. I need to look those up sometime soon :)

You're one of the few people I know who remembers New Zoo Revue. The songs could sometimes be rather irritating, but I couldn't help but like it.