LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pet hates

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people who can't mind their own business and think they have to push their ideas on others. (most politicians fit this example)

Quite a good definition of evil, is emposing action on other people, contrary to their wishes.

i cant say all the things i hate, some are political/liberal in nature, and im a conservative, but others i CAN say are:

people who are talking on the phone when coming through my check out lane, put the damn phone down and listen to me as i ask the required questions, its not so much to ask!

I don't really have many pet peeves only the one and it's noise related, I really cant stand hearing other people eating or making weird wet noises with they're mouths... It actually makes me really angry, I have to leave the room when it's happening or put on something to drown out the noise.

i cant say all the things i hate, some are political/liberal in nature, and im a conservative, but others i CAN say are:

people who are talking on the phone when coming through my check out lane, put the damn phone down and listen to me as i ask the required questions, its not so much to ask!

I don't really have many pet peeves only the one and it's noise related, I really cant stand hearing other people eating or making weird wet noises with they're mouths... It actually makes me really angry, I have to leave the room when it's happening or put on something to drown out the noise.

that reminds me of one, people slurping spaghetti, i H-A-T-E hearing that! i also hate hearing people talk about body functions and bathroom things, especially when im eating!

I agree especially people who insist on chomping crists in the cinema of people who eat with their mouths open, it looks nasty as well as sounding horrible.

Edited by Summertime

one i have is people who will come through my lane and tell me they are in a hurry or their kids are in the car or something and they dont have time for me to do my job right, or speak like they are mad at me because they are in a hurry or running late, last i checked, i aint made you late, you should have left earlier, and in ANY CASE, you can afford a few minutes to be civil to me, and answer my questions that my boss wants me to ask each and every time, or at least have the decency to say "no to all the questions, sir", and when i ask for your id because you didnt sign your card, take a 2 seconds to let me see it, what is 2 fucking seconds?!

My pet hate is when people don't listen to instruction. Especially when they have been told the same thing several times.

HNGs (Horny Net Guys/Girls) and the people who encourage them.

And lists.

And Irony.

Love

My pet hate is when people don't listen to instruction. Especially when they have been told the same thing several times.

HNGs (Horny Net Guys/Girls) and the people who encourage them.

And lists.

And Irony.

Same with Urban Dictionary, it is literally just user submitter definitions that others can then up vote or down vote. So instead of people actually well versed in the English language making the definitions you have Dave from down the street doing it :lol:

So true although I did use it several times for my degree essays but only if it had the correct references which could be checked back. The real problem isn't so much that entries are penned by "Dave down the street" because he could be a wealth of knowledge but when the "facts" are quite wrong and then by