LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The earliest i remember was when i was in primary school, maybe seven years old. I crapped myself. I don't remember the details, i think i was on the way to the toilet when it happened. I locked myself in a stall. Eventually the teacher came looking for me with another student. Or another student found me and got a teacher i can't relly remember. The student was sent to get spare pants from the office. Cleaned up and went back to classes. Can't remember my mum's reaction but she wasn't angry about it.

I had two accidents in highschool somewhere around twelve or thirteen. One i went to the toilet and despite having something of upset stomach went to the urinal. When i tried to pee i instead pooped. Lukily no one was in there at the time (so i couldn't tell you why i didn't just use a stall). Just tried to clean up as best i can and went back to class.

The second was actually in class. I thought it was a fart, it was not. I pretended nothing had happened, no one said anything. not sure if i asked to go tot he toilet or i went between classes but once again just cleaned up.

I mentioned neither of these accident to my mum but she must have known.

The last accident i had i was maybe fifteen and ill with something. I was at home. I felt the need to go suddenly, started running to the bathroom. didn't make it. My mum was there that time but supportive about it.

Never had any issues with wetting myself.

I had my first, I think, public accident in the 1st grade.

I raised my hand to go to the bathroom but was ignored.

A few minutes later the stream started I watched as the flood ran off the wooden seat onto the floor.

That got her attention.

I was 11 and in the 6th grade. It was winter and there was a trace of snow still outside which was where I was for recess. I was very distracted and wet my pants. A girl in my class noticed and started to tease me, but I told her that I fell in the snow. The wet spot dried before I got home, but I was very nervous the whole afternoon at school.

Gee, thanks for bringing back the bad memories :angry2: OK, I know you didn't mean anything by asking Rusty but as someone who had daytime bladder control problems well into my early teens on an almost everyday basis I can't give specifics- all the dreaded pantswetting incident memories have now been placed in a mental box I will not open ever again, so only glimpses emerge.

Imagine having very few friends when there are many around who could have been friends and otherwise would have been. Imagine almost everyone in school telling you they want nothing to do with you and to go away when you approach them. Imagine not being allowed any form of protection even after the Doctors and Shrinks all say they can find nothing wrong to fix. Imagine the few friends you do have leaving the vicinity or avoiding you when you have an accident.

So, so many times. I suffered from encopresis until I was about 12, so had a hell of a lot of accidents when I was growing up, particularly in when I went from primary school to secondary school. That said, I had very few wetting accidents. In fact, there's only one major wetting accident I remember from when I was at school.

It was in the second year of high school. I was in French class one day, with a teacher who had a well deserved reputation for being an utter bastard. He got good results, but was by far the strictest teacher in the school. Our lessons were an hour long, and I raised my hand and asked to go to the toilet about twenty minutes in.

Out of curiosity, is there a reason why you don't wear pull ups, if you're having frequent wetting accidents? Do you think the fact that you have an interest in diapers actually discourages you from wearing them for their intended purpose?

Yea pretty much. Its one of those things that I avoid mixing with everyday life I guess.

I had an accident in kindergarten. I had an upset stomach. I went to the restroom and discovered that a little bit of poo had leaked out into my underwear. I used the toilet, tried to clean up and went back to class. My stomach continued to churn and the next time, I didn't make it to the toilet. I went back to class and hoped that no one would notice. Soon the teacher started asking the class if someone had an accident. I didn't say anything. She finally figured out that it was me. She took me out in the hallway and checked my pants. The nurse called home and my Grandma had to come pick me up.

I thought I would be in big trouble but I didn't get punished.

I have only two memories of accidents as a child and to be honest who doesn't right? I do not know my age for either of them but I know i was between 5-7 based on what happened. The earliest accident is of course when I wet the bed, the one and only time I recall actually wetting the bed I was roughly 5 years old. The second accident I was around 7 years old and at Six Flags new England and remember having to poop and rushing to a bathroom with a parent but not making it to the bathroom in time. EMBARRASSING! I wouldn't wish public accidents on anyone no matter what age you are.

• 1 month later...

First I can recall was in second grade. Wetting my pants slightly running to boys room. I hid it as best I could and tried to dry off without teachers seeing. 3rd grade I had a full on soaking because I was too shy to ask for a bathroom pass. Nurse had me in diaper/pullup. That was the first of a few through 6th grade.

Bettypooh and I must have been twins separated at birth. I soaked the bed every night until I was almost 17 and wet my pants pretty much every day. Most of my daytime accidents were small and I became a ninja at hiding the evidence.

My maternal grandmother lived with us because my grandfather passed

I never had any accidents in public or school as a child (that I can remember), but I do remember one kid who did, and I always felt bad for him.

It was second or third grade, and this boy didn't really have grammar and sentence structure down yet.