LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

I like the possibilities that are opening up with the girlfriend. Thanks for another fun chapter

I read another story like this that included a kinky best girlfriend and it wasn't nice for the guy. Hope she remembers she still loves and cares for her husband.

I hope she would like to be a nice Mommy and not a mean one.

Here is the second part of chapter 5 :) There are some very mild mentions of sexual activity and I think on and off in the future there will be more mentions of it. I chose to be vague and not particularly detailed at all here, I'll leave that up to my readers though, if you would rather more detailed sexual stuff let me know in the comments since I am personally torn on the idea, part of me wants to be overtly sexual in places, and parts of me think I shouldn't.

Chapter 5 Continued

"He wet the bed! Twice!" Sarah said, a little louder than she intended, she hadn't meant to just shout it out like she did but her patience was being tested by her friends comments. She opened the door a little and could see Nick was still on his game with headphones on so she was OK.

Whilst Sarah was checking the door, Kirsty exploded with laughter on the other end of the line. Once she had finally composed herself a few seconds later she responded.

"Oh my God, really? Why? What are you going to do?" Kirsty said with a little laughter still in her voice.

"Well... We just got back from the shop and we bought him some "absorbent underwear."" Sarah said to her friend letting a grin creep across her face.

"You bought him nappies!? And you didn't tell me so I could see his face?" Kirsty said still laughing.

"I'm sure you'll get over it." Sarah said giggling, "You should have seen his face Kirsty, it was great, he was so embarrassed... Made all those times where I had to do all the chores and work and everything worthwhile!" Sarah said sounding upbeat and even a little excited.

"You know... You sound really happy about all this. I would have thought that Nick adding another burden to you would just annoy you, not make you happy!" Kirsty said suspiciously.

"I thought I would feel the same way... But things have changed, I feel so much more... assertive" Sarah concluded after taking a moment to find a good word to finish the sentence.

"Sounds like someone I know." said Kirsty. She was referring to herself and her more dominant side when it came to some of the kinkier aspects of her life.

"It isn't sexual..." Sarah began, sensing what Kirsty meant with her last sentence. Though in all honesty she couldn't say that for sure. Sarah could not explain the feelings she was getting from asserting her dominance more in the relationship, but she couldn't rule out a sexual element to it.

"I mean... I don't think it is." Sarah continued questioning herself and wondering what was going on.

"Listen I need to go, it is the weekend and I want to relax a bit before I have to make dinner. How about lunch tomorrow? You can come here and I'll make a big roast dinner for us all" Sarah said wanting to wrap up the conversation, suddenly feeling somewhat embarrassed.

"Sounds great." Kirsty finished still giggling. "I'll see you tomorrow at around 1pm?"

"Sounds perfect." Sarah finished.

They both said their goodbyes, Sarah hung up the phone and paused for thought. Kirsty had vocalised something that Sarah had thought about but not talked about, the possibility that she was getting aroused sexually by taking a more dominant role. Kirsty mentioning it basically confirmed to Sarah that it wasn't all in her head, someone else had noticed the change in her just from talking on the phone.

Sarah walked into the living room, sat down on the couch that was just behind and to the side of Nick and turned on the TV for a bit. It wasn't often she just got to sit down and relax but now was a good time and she intended to use it fully.

Sarah spent the next few minutes flicking through TV channels before finding one showing a marathon of one of her favourite TV shows from a

I think Sarah is going to be paying Kirsty a visit in the very near future and it will be no holds barred with all of the ABDL stuff she offered her, Nick's next bottle to drink might not be quite what he was anticipating?

Edited by Eagle0769
  • 2 weeks later...

So here is the next chapter of Nick and Sarahs saga :) It is a little shorter than most chapters but that is because it is setting up for big changes. This is the last day of Nicks old life, and the next chapter will bring with it the first day of his new life :D So enjoy!

Chapter 10 - The Die is Cast

As Sarah left Kirsty’s house that evening her mind was racing through thoughts and emotions at a million miles per hour. Everything had suddenly come into focus that evening, the ideas and worries of the last few days had suddenly been given a new clarity. Seeing George that evening dressed as he was and in such servitude to Kirsty had immediately made it clear to Kirsty what she had to do.

Sarah wanted, even needed, Nick to be like that. The idea of a regressed Nick, a Nick who was left to the whim of Sarah. As time went on Sarah found she was thinking less and less about reforming Nick and more and more about her own feelings and emotions. She was already so close to achieving her goal too and had encountered a lot less resistance from Nick than she had anticipated.

She was used to Nick fighting tooth and nail against any idea or choice that he didn't like that she had been rather surprised at all the changes she had made in just the last few days. Sarah wondered if Nick would always fold like he had been doing recently if he was pushed a little bit to do so. Sarah started wondering if perhaps she had given up fighting Nick on decisions too easily in the past.

There was a small idea at the back of Sarah’s mind wondering if maybe the lack of fight was because Nick liked it in some way. She quickly dismissed the idea when remembering earlier in the day and the struggle and reaction that had been the phone call earlier. If he was enjoying it, Sarah thought, he was certainly doing a good job of either hiding it or denying it.

Sarah wasn't so keen on the frilly dresses and all the pink. Kirsty had told her that she usually preferred the "sissy route" as she called it, Kirsty felt removing the masculinity made them even more pliable. Sarah believed that the big difference between her and Kirsty is that Kirsty did it for money. The client wanted humiliation, to be dominated by a woman as much as possible and removing their masculinity was a good way to do that. For Sarah this was a much more complicated process, she wasn't doing it for money, she was doing it to reform her husband’s behaviour and for her own fun, to make Nick a better husband and person. She would be lying if she said that her own desires didn't play a part in what she wanted to do though.

Sarah had ended up staying for a little bit after her meeting with George, Kirsty had brought the sissified man downstairs and sat him in a playpen in the living room whilst Kirsty and Sarah talked over a cup of tea before leaving. It was amazing how quickly having the man in his 30s in a big dress and nappies in the corner of the room became almost normal.

They had talked about a lot of regular everyday subjects and a they spoke a little more about George and Nick. They spoke about ideas and plans for the future and it was whilst talking over that cup of tea that Sarah had finally made up her mind completed on trying to fully regress Nick. She was happy hear that Kirsty was enthusiastic in helping wherever and however she could.

They had even invited George over at one point. Kirsty didn't allow George to sit normally at the table though, he was forced into the oversized high chair, a similar but newer version of the one seen in the garage. George had told them some of his fantasies and reasons for liking what he liked, he had blushed furiously whilst doing so. In between his sentences, Kirsty had been feeding him some heated baby food from a jar and though it was clear the big baby wasn't keen on the taste he still swallowed it all.

"So really I like being controlled, especially by a woman... Especially by Mommy." George had said blushing furiously.

"I just hope my husband feels the same way." Sarah had replied.

"I think lots of men would like it if given a chance." George said, "I thought I would hate it until I tried it... Now look at me." He said looking down and blushing.

Everyone at the table burst out laughing, including George who laughed in spite of himself.

George wasn't a part of the conversation long and when dinner was over he was helped out of the high chair and lead back over to the play pen.

Sarah and Kirsty had hammered down the details of their plan that evening, Sarah was to get Nick out of the house by midday and make sure he was out until at least 2pm to give Kirsty and George time to move everything from the large van into the house.

When Kirsty had said George was going to be there helping Sarah had given her a quizzical look. After a few moments confusion Kirsty laughed and had assured Sarah that George would be appropriately dressed though also suggested the changing table should be the first thing they should move in case little George needed it. Which threw the two women into howls of laughter whilst George scowled at them from the corner holding one of his little dolls.

Sarah had left soon after, it was starting to get late and she was getting hungry.

"Thanks, Kirsty you have been a big help, I couldn't do all this without you." Sarah said smiling as she stood up from her chair and started heading towards the door.

"It's my pleasure, I want to help in any way I can." Kirsty replied returning the smile. It was true, she had long thought Sarah needed to be more dominant and that Sarah should also put Nick in his place. Now both things were happening.

"I really mean it, I never thought I cou-" Sarah stopped mid-sentence as they were walking toward the front door. They were beside the play pen. Sarah sniffed the air with a look of slight disgust on her face.

"Why di-" Then Kirsty noticed it too.

"Do you have a sewage leak or something?" A concerned Sarah said. "That is one foul smell."

"I think there has been a leak, but it isn't my houses pipes..." Said Kirsty looking down at the sissy in the corner. "I think little George has felt the effects of those laxatives earlier.

"Am I right?" Kirsty said.

The cringing form of George gave an almost imperceptible nod; he had turned so red he rather closely resembled a tomato.

"Wow..." Sarah said temporarily speechless before giggling a bit. "That will take some getting used to."

Kirsty then walked Sarah to the door and said her goodbyes before dealing with the smelly sissy.

Sarah had then headed to the car, grateful to not be there for the next stage. Before turning the engine on and heading home she pulled her phone out. The plan for the next day would be useless if she couldn't get the day off tomorrow.

Sarah had little trouble getting the next day off work even at such short notice. Jack was senior team leader at the school and so Sarah used the knowledge that he had a crush on her to her advantage. Sarah sent Jack a text explaining about something coming up and needing the day off work and Jack had sent a text back very quickly saying "no problem".

As Sarah drove home that night she went to a drive through to pick up some dinner. She had sent another text that night to Nick asking what he was doing for dinner and he had responded he didn't know. Sarah with a sigh eventually agreed to pick something up from a fast food place on the way home. How predictable of Nick that he couldn't even feed himself, Sarah thought to herself.

She pulled up to the speaker and waited for it to crackle into life. It was getting quite late in the evening now and the Summer sun was setting over the horizon leaving the sky a mixture orange and red.

A bunch of crackling and interference came through the radio, fortunately for Sarah she had been to the drive through before so knew what to say.

"Hi, could I have a premium burger deluxe meal and..." Sarah suddenly had a wicked idea, "and a burger kid’s meal. Thanks."

She drove forward toward the next window where she handed over her card, put her PIN into the machine, when she got the card back she joined the line of cars waiting for service at the next window.

She chuckled to herself, she couldn't wait to see the look on Nicks face when she bought this meal home.

It was in this period of waiting for her food that she cast her mind back all the way back to the start of her relationship with Nick.

After that night that they had first met it was like they were caught in a whirlwind, they spent every minute they could together and it had been an amazing time. The dates, the closeness and even the sex, it was all amazing. Looking back on it now there were clearly warning signs for Sarah about Nick at the time, but in the middle of it all she had been far too enraptured to see it.

The first thing Sarah should have noticed was Nicks tendency to put off his coursework. Sarah had always, even as a young school girl, done her work as soon as she could. In contrast Nick put his off frequently and usually rushed it on the night before it was due. This seemed to get worse as the relationship continued and by the time they were both sitting their final exams Sarah had to basically bribe Nick to sit down and study. At the time Sarah had put it down to Nick being exhausted with the work load, after three years of university it was difficult for a lot of people to put in that last bit of work to get over the line.

When results day rolled around and Sarah got the top marks whilst Nick had scraped a low 2:2 it wasn't a surprise to either of them. Sarah was worried that Nick would be upset with the low mark but he literally read it off the paper, shrugged his shoulders and started watching TV. Sarah was a little concerned that he seemed OK with it and though it should have started alarm bells about his ambition Sarah just put it down to him hiding his emotions and not wanting to show how upset he was. But what Sarah assumed was a pretense never lifted, there never was that moment where the mask slipped or where Nick showed himself much more upset than he appeared. It wasn't for a long time that Sarah realised it wasn't an act and Nick was just perfectly happy with the result he got.

The dates started drying up, whereas when Nick was trying to woo Sarah they would be going out at least once or twice a week within a few months Nick had started making complaints at having to go out, and then he would make excuses until their date nights were a thing of the past. Sarah had at first been a little exasperated as she enjoyed going out to see a movie or eat since it meant she didn't have to cook, at first she just thought Nick wanted to spend more time together at him cuddling or watching films together but it didn't take long for that myth to disappear. It quickly became apparent Nick was just interested in being able to play his games or be lazy. Sarah accepted it because she just assumed he preferred being at home, and it was a shame that it meant less dates but Sarah assumed they could compromise. She was hoping for a lot because the only time Nick would compromise was when it was in his favour to do so.

Eventually they had decided to get married, it was more of a mutual decision than a proposal from one of them. Sarah had been complaining about Nicks lack of commitment to the relationship and Nick responded by saying he was very committed and that he loved her, she had responded by saying why didn't they get married then and before they knew it plans had been made and a date set. They sort of just fell into the marriage more by accident than anything else.

Even then it was at minimum effort for Nick, he had complained and whined about the effort and expense of a big wedding to the point that Sarah had caved in and agreed to a small ceremony in a registry office instead.

Sarah’s hopes for a big church ceremony that every girl dreams of were put to the side for Nicks laziness and because Sarah had become so used to conceding things to Nick at this stage she just gave it up and let it happen. In the end there wedding was a small affair with a reception afterwards that Nick had fairly quickly excused himself from. The expected honeymoon was first delayed when Nick found an excuse to not go on it, Sarah would bring it up from time to time but Nick would always find an excuse to avoid it until, just like everything else, Sarah gave up pushing for the holiday at all.

That was pretty much how things continued, they had never been on holiday, they rarely went out to visit places or friends and if they did it was always with Nick complaining the whole time. Slowly over time Nick had become an anchor to Sarah and as time went on it felt like he became bigger and more stuck tying Sarah down.

Sarah’s friends and family had seen what was going on and had tried to warn her, to tell her that Nick was being very selfish and that she was basically attaching herself to a ball and chain by being with him. Sarah had always insisted he would change or that relationship was about compromise and she was happy but in truth she was lying to herself as much as she was lying to others.

Sarah had not been happy in the relationship for a long time, but she had a stubborn nature that made her refuse to give up on it, she felt that giving up on the relationship would be like admitting defeat which is something she absolutely would not do. She loved Nick, she saw so much potential in him, but the relationship itself was not a good one.

"Thank you for waiting ma'am."

Sarah snapped back to reality and looked out the driver’s side window where a young man was holding out her food.

"Thanks." She said with a smile as she reached out to grab the two bags.

She closed her window and drove out back on to the main road and turned to head for home. She was certain that things would be different now, the past was behind her and it was time for change.

She had spent her entire relationship with Nick as the person dragging the relationship along, trying to take charge of her life and make things as good as they could be for her and she had always had a ball and chain attached to her ankle in the shape of Nick.

Things were different now. She was no longer going to allow herself to be submissive to the whims of Nick. She had always been pulling the relationship along but now she was going to be steering it as well. If Nick didn't want any responsibility that was fine, if he didn't want to be treated as an adult or an equal in the relationship that was fine too because Sarah was finally prepared to stand up for herself.

Sarah navigated the streets leading back towards home with a new outlook. If she needed any more motivation to take charge it had been provided by Kirsty. It was time to put Nick in his place whether he liked it or not.

Sarah predicted that Nick would not be at all happy with the arrangement she had in mind but he had given up any right for complaint now. He had been a terrible husband and partner through most of their relationship and now he was going to reap the reward. Sarah knew she would have to fight him on this, that he wouldn't just be happy to lay down and accept what was coming but he really had very little choice. Nick had few friends and none that would be willing or able to take him in, he was estranged from his family through lack of contact, he had no job and he had no stake in the house they lived in.

As Sarah turned into her driveway and stepped out of the car with the food she had brought home, she steeled her nerves.

Her mind was made up, her resolve was strong and she was ready to start putting Nick in his place.

She took out her keys and stepped forward opening the front door. Though Nick didn't realise it yet his future had been sealed.

"Tomorrow will be the first day of the rest of your life." Sarah quietly said as she turned into the living room and looked at Nick over at the computer.

A small smile started creeping across her face, she was nervous but very excited about what was to come.

• Like 2

That was a great chapter well waiting for. Nothing was said about their relationship if she ever wanted to be a mommy. I wonder if this is part of her plans feed, bath, change and let baby suckle? I'm very happy she went with AB and not S&M. She loves him and he loves her. Thank you for your hard work. You are a great writer.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the next chapter, things get a little steamy in this one and, as the title suggests, it is the last night of full adulthood! Hope you enjoy :)

My other story here which was commissioned is no longer being written so updates to this story may be quicker in future.

Chapter 11 - The Last Supper

Nick had been waiting for Sarah to get home for a while, he was anxious because of how the day had gone and was worried there would be hell to pay for what he had said on the phone earlier. He had regretted it pretty much right after sending it but when he tried to apologise it was brushed off by Sarah and now she had spent the evening at an undisclosed location and Nick had no idea where she was.

He had been at the computer but being unable to focus on any games he had spent a lot of the evening restlessly moving from place to place worrying about what was going to happen and where his wife was. He had initially dismissed the possibility that she might be cheating on him but as the evening wore on it became a bigger and bigger concern to him that he didn't know his wife’s location.

He was so preoccupied with his thoughts about where Sarah was and what she was doing he hadn't made any plans for what he wanted to do for dinner so when he received a text out of the blue from Sarah asking about dinner and then agreeing to bring home fast food he had been very grateful because it got him off the hook from having to prepare any of his food of his own. He hated cooking almost as much as he hated cleaning, cooking was always something Sarah had done.

He had also been worried about the incident earlier. He had sworn at his wife and not only that but he had done it with such venom in his voice that his wife hadn't really spoken to him since.

He cursed himself for how he acted earlier and feared what it might mean for him in the near future. His swearing had been almost an automatic response to the situation. After the humiliation he had endured and the way his wife had spoken to him afterwards, as if he was a baby, he couldn't stop himself from lashing out and that was when he had sworn at Sarah. Even now just thinking about it made him a little angry again.
It was a primal reaction to the situation he had been forced into, a reaction to the pain and anguish he had been forced to endure by his wife.

When he had released into his nappy the red mist had come down and instead of the relief normally felt when someone desperate for the bathroom is able to let go, Nick felt angry. It was only later, after some time had passed and the dust had settled that Nick started not only feeling bad for what had happened, but also for the way he reacted. For the first time in his relationship with Sarah he was legitimately scared of what his wife might do.
It was a sign of how the relationship had gone in the last few days that the usual cocky and in control Nick was now scared at the prospect of facing his wife.

When the door opened at around 8pm that evening and Sarah stepped into the house Nick had no idea what to do or how to react because he had no idea what his wife was going to do. It was in that moment, as Sarah was taking off her coat and things that he wondered whether he should actually have put another nappy on. He suddenly felt much more naked than he was, much more vulnerable and he was afraid to turn around and confront his wife.

He heard Sarah step up a few paces behind him and stop momentarily. He sat with bated breath afraid any movement or sound might bring his wife’s wrath down upon him.

Eventually after what felt like a few minutes but was in reality much shorter he heard his wife turn and head off into the kitchen with a couple of plastic bags, that from the smell of the air was the food Sarah had brought home.

It was getting awkward now, Nick was sat as if glued to his seat whilst his wife sorted things out for dinner in the kitchen and then the dining room. Nick heard Sarah setting the table with plates for the fast food and despite his hunger he was still afraid to leave the computer and face the potential fury his wife must be feeling. After how he acted earlier he assumed she must be incredibly angry, the only surprise was that she hadn't done anything yet.

Suddenly he heard the clattering in the dining room stop and footsteps entering the living room again and toward him in the corner on the computer.

Nick braced himself for the verbal or perhaps even physical blows he was about to receive, the memories of that mornings spanking were still fresh on his mind even if the physical pain had somewhat subsided.

He was incredibly surprised then when the footsteps stopped and Sarah bent down to the side of him and gave him a little peck on the cheek.

"Come on babe, dinner is ready." Sarah said into his ear quietly and she turned around and headed back to the dining room.

Nick was stunned, of all the reactions he had envisaged happening this was the last. It was as if the last few days hadn't happened and everything was normal again. Nick let himself think that perhaps his angry outburst earlier had shown Sarah how opposed he was to everything that was happening and that it was all over!

Sarah smiled to herself as she got to the dining room table and sat down. Little did Nick know it but Sarah’s being all friendly and loving right now was to lull her husband into a false sense of security. She knew that his fragile ego had taken a battering the last few days and if she wanted to reduce Nick into the place she wanted him to be then she had to break him down further.

It was a case of being cruel to be kind. The only way to get Nick where Sarah believed he should be was to re-educate or re-program him. No man would just accept being regressed, Sarah reasoned, so it would be a process of changing Nicks way of thinking and keeping him unsure of her intentions was key in making this work.

Nick felt his heart swell with happiness that his ordeal might be over as he stood up and paused his game to head toward the table for dinner. Suddenly he felt very confident he was back to his old alpha self.

He drew himself up and puffed out his chest pleased that he had survived the ordeal that this weekend had been and confident that he had seen off the worst of it.

He walked around the corner into the dining room with a big smile and a new spring in his step only to be suddenly stopped in his track as if he had been punched in the face.

Nicks suddenly wide and shocked eyes fell upon the table where his wife was sitting with her meal and at the other end of the table was a small cardboard box in bright colours.

Nick looked from his wife who was looking at him with a smirk back to his end of the table where Nicks meal was placed. It was unmistakably a kid’s meal.

"What is this?" Nick said slowly walking over to his side of the table and prodding the colourful box.

"It's dinner..." Sarah replied explaining the obvious as if she were talking to a small child. She was quickly getting used to talking in the way a parent would, she knew that each and every time she did it was reinforcing the new dynamic their relationship was taking.

"Th- This is a kid’s meal." Nick stuttered. He could feel the embarrassment rising in him again, it was starting to be a common feeling for him when he was around his wife.

"I thought it was an appropriate meal for the way you have been acting." Sarah said flatly as she started eating.

"I can't eat this! I'm a grown man!" Nick said with a mixture of embarrassment and annoyance.

"Well fine, don't eat it, but I'm not doing any cooking. It is that meal or nothing." Sarah stated putting as little emotion into her voice as possible. She wanted it to just be a flat out statement, like what she said was totally non-negotiable.

Nick bit his bottom lip, this was quite a conundrum for him. He didn't want to cook and he didn't want to waste the food and risk annoying Sarah. But at the same time, eating this kid’s meal felt demeaning. He hesitated, he stood rooted to the spot looking from the meal to his wife and back again as he weighed up the pros and cons of eating or not eating the meal.

With a sigh Nick sat himself down and resigned himself to the meal in front of him. He opened the box and pulled out the very modest portion of fries and the small burger. There was also a toy in the box, a small figure of a character from a popular kid’s movie that had just come out but after feeling it in the box he decided to leave it in there.

He started munching on the food with a rather pouty expression on his face and looking anywhere but at his wife on the other side of the table.

"Listen, Nicky, I'm going to need you to be out of the house tomorrow for a couple of hours from midday tomorrow." Sarah casually threw out in between bites on her burger. She deliberately used the name that Nick hated, she knew it made him feel like a child, which right now was exactly what she wanted.

"Why?" Nick sighed deeply and couldn't keep the whine out of his voice as he absentmindedly played with the box his food came in. He did notice his wife had called him

“Nicky” but decided not to draw attention to it, he was feeling too defeated for an argument right now.

"Never you mind, I've got the day off tomorrow and Kirsty is coming round for a bit and we would like some time alone." Sarah said truthfully.

"Say no more, I'm already gone." Growled Nick. He had no desire to be here when Kirsty was.

The two of them continued eating in silence for a little bit. The food was exactly what you expect from a fast food place and at least one of them was thoroughly enjoying the meal.

Sarah always enjoyed the burgers from the place she went to that night and this meal was no different to normal. What made the meal even more satisfying was the view across the table of Nick looking miserable at his smaller portions and colourful kid’s meal box. His bottom lip was stuck out like a petulant toddler who hadn't got his way and was now sulking and pouting. Sarah couldn't help but find the scene very funny to look at and it was all she could do to not burst out laughing.

From the other side of the table, Nick was having precisely the opposite emotions that Sarah was having. Nick had never had a sourer meal. The food itself was fine but the circumstances surrounding the food made the meal hard to swallow. Across the table was Sarah, and Nick was studying her face intently trying to get a read on the situation.

Sarah was pretty poker faced right now, Nick thought to himself. Her face was like stone and belied any emotion she was feeling. Nick was normally able to read people like books; it was one of his biggest assets in being able to manipulate others. But right now he couldn't get a hold of what Sarah was feeling at all and that, quite frankly, terrified him. For the first time since their relationship got serious he felt like he didn't know what his wife was thinking, he felt totally out of control of the situation.

A shudder went down Nicks spine as he realised that Sarah was taking complete control. Not only could he not read her but he felt he must be easy to read himself. He was flustered and panicking and when you didn't have control of your body to that extent it made you easy to read.

When Sarah finally finished eating she sat back with a contented smile. as she looked across at Nick. It was clear Nick was trying to get a read on her emotions and she was determined not to give him much.

Nick finished eating before Sarah did. Kids meals tended to have smaller portions so not only did he finish his meal sooner but he felt a lot less satisfied with it as well.

"That was nice." Sarah said smiling, "It is nice to not have to cook for a night."

"Where were you earlier? You told me you would be late home but you never told me where you were going." Nick asked, immediately changing the subject. He wanted to get some control back and interrogating his wife would do that, he reasoned.

"I was visiting Kirsty, decided to do it at the last minute." Sarah answered innocently.

"Why?" Nick questioned.

"Why not?" Sarah shot back.

"You suddenly decide to visit her this evening, then she suddenly is visiting tomorrow..." Nick said suspiciously.

"Yep, wanted to keep talking about some stuff we were talking about on Sunday, then she has a day off tomorrow so I took a day’s holiday and she is coming round." Sarah responded calmly.

Nick didn't respond, he suddenly felt something was going on. He was getting increasingly suspicious and he was starting to wonder what his wife and Kirsty were up to.

Sarah looked across at the clock hanging on the wall and saw the time was ticking later and later and it was now nearly 9pm. A perfect chance to change the subject, Sarah thought.

"Well, it is nearly 9pm. Time for you to head for bed I think." Sarah said stretching her arms above her head and standing up.

"Come on..." Nick replied sounding a little annoyed but completely losing his train of thought about Sarah and Kirsty.

"No you come on, I have to make sure you are ready for bed. I think early bedtimes are good for you so come on." Sarah said taking a hold of Nicks hand and pulling him to his feet.

Nick allowed himself to be pulled up and led out the room. He obediently followed his wife up the stairs and with a sigh a disappointment he was pulled past his wife’s bedroom and lead into the spare bedroom again.

"Right, get stripped and lay down, I will be back with your nappy in a second." Sarah ordered as she turned and left the room.

Nick was going to admonish her for saying nappy instead of using a less embarrassing but he was feeling so defeated at this point that he just let it go.

Whilst watching his wife leave the room he realised that he hadn’t made any comment or attempt to stop them being called nappies in a while. Even in his own mid he was referring to the absorbent underwear as nappies. He supposed he was getting used to the term and his embarrassment was lessening. Nick wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not.

He dutifully removed his clothes and laid down ready for his wife to return with the absorbent underwear that he was yet again going to be forced into. He did idly wonder why he didn’t just refuse to but the memory of the spanking from the morning and the threat of what may happen in future made him more compliant.

Nick did not have to wait long for his wife to return with the crinkly underwear and when she did come back into the room she had dressed down to her dressing gown. In spite of everything going on Nick couldn't help but be a little turned on by his wife looking like that. It had been a while since he had any sexual fulfilment and he was suddenly becoming extra aware of that fact as he looked at his wife’s barely clothed body.

"Lift up." Sarah said entering the room and unfolding the disposable pants that Sarah had grown to love and Nick had grown to loathe.

Reluctantly Nick lifted himself up and allowed his wife to slip the nappy underneath him. Unfortunately for Nick, his lack of sexual activity combined with his wife’s hands and attention being down on this very sensitive part of his body was producing an effect that he certainly didn't intend.

All the blood was rushing downwards and a part of his body that was previously lying dormant was suddenly starting to get excited. He willed it not to happen because in this exposed position it was embarrassing and he didn't want his wife to get the wrong idea about the nappy she was putting on him making him excited.

Nick willed the reaction his body was having to stop but no matter what he did or imagined his penis would not stop reacting to the situation.

Sarah, noticing the reaction her husband was having, looked up at him raising her eyebrows. Sarah did not expect this, she found it a mixture of a turn on and very funny. She could tell from looking at her husband that he was willing it not to happen and yet there was nothing he could do stop it.

"It's been a while since I... Since we..." Nick turned red and looked away. It was intensely embarrassing to him to get excited whilst he was in this compromising position.

"If you think you are getting anything now you are sorely mistaken." Sarah said trying to keep from laughing.

"I don't expect anything, it isn't voluntary." Nick choked out feeling so embarrassed he was struggling to form his words.

"No offense Nick." Sarah said as she pulled the front of his nappy up over his now very hard penis, "But you really aren't doing anything for me right now, not in this nappy."

It was a lie of course. Sarah had found a new sexual awakening since all this started and she had to force herself not to start anything sexual because she too was finding this scene pretty erotic as well.

Sarah taped up the nappy with some difficulty. Her husband’s excitement made it a lot more difficult to get the nappy on properly but once she was done she stood up and took a step back. Sarah pulled the bed cover up over her husband and gave him a little kiss on the forehead.

"If you need a change or anything come and let me know, even if I'm asleep, OK? I don't trust you to deal with your nappies yourself at the moment." Sarah said sternly.

Nick didn't say a word but gave a small nod and looked away still blushing furiously.

Sarah walked out the room turned out the light and closed the door. She fell against the wall next to the door and breathed out. She was more turned on now than ever before, putting a nappy on her husband was becoming an incredible turn on for her but to see her husband aroused at the same time heightened things even further.

It was all she could do to stop herself jumping on him then and there but it was important to maintain control and composure. She was so close to her goal and letting slip how turned on this was all making her now would ruin everything. Just another day or so and he would be totally under her control, she just had to keep her composure till all the furniture was set up and she made Nick totally dependent on her.

Sarah made her way back downstairs and headed straight over to the computer and booted it up and went online. She may have forced herself to not jump on her husband but she was so turned on there was no way she was going to bed without some release.

She searched a few ABDL terms and found a site with a bunch of pictures of men being humiliated by women and found her arousal peaking. With one hand on the mouse, her other hand pushed aside her dressing gown and moved toward her forbidden zone which she could feel was already wet.

Upstairs, Nick was having his own problem. He was still very excited and all the good will in the World wasn't causing things to get any better for him. In fact, the situation was being made worse by the fact that every move he made was causing the soft padding of the nappy to rub against him and exacerbating an already bad situation. There was no way he would be able to go asleep like this.

It wasn't long before he was subconsciously moving his hips back and forth causing the stimulation he was craving.

Giving in to the feelings he was getting he rolled over on to his front and started moving his hips back and forth getting added stimulation from pressing against the bed. Before long he was lost to the feelings coming from within his nappy, all his embarrassment and inhibitions had gone as he felt the pleasure of rubbing himself in his nappy.

The gentle crinkling of the nappy faded into the background as Nick became lost in the pleasurable feelings.

Sarah was also enjoying herself. She was flicking through the pictures on the website with increasing urgency, her other hand also increasing in urgency as she rubbed her slit with increasing vigour.

She finally settled on one picture. It was of a young man dressed in a nappy and t-shirt kneeling on the floor giving oral to a woman who was lying on the bed. Seeing this particularly erotic picture she moved her hand away from the mouse and started rubbing her body with it.

She teased her pert nipples slightly rubbing them sensuously before starting to play with them a little quicker.

She threw her head back and bit her bottom lip as the pleasure flowed through her and she pictured all the scenes she had seen in her mind. She opened her legs a little to allow better access as her pleasure started reaching boiling point.

Nick meanwhile was also reaching the point of no return. Pausing briefly, he grabbed his pillows and placed them under his body and starting his thrusting again with vigour. He was breathless and sweating but totally lost to the moment as he quickly became aware he was about to explode.

The crinkling noises were now very loud from the frequent and desperate thrusting. He vaguely hoped his wife couldn’t hear the noise but right now all of Nicks thoughts were focused on himself and getting the pleasure he craved.

He started humping his pillows with increasing speed and intensity. He was quickly getting reaching his climax point and the closer he got to it the more urgent his humping became.

He put all of his energy into the last few thrusts as he felt himself reach a peak and then an almighty release as his excitement became too much and he emptied himself all over the front of his nappy. After the last few days with next to no stimulation his orgasm was a big one and he shuddered as he spurted into his nappy. Gradually he calmed down as he finished and started calming down again.

Almost at the same time downstairs Sarah had also reached the brink and with one final effort she also came harder than she done so before. She felt the waves of pleasure she had been experiencing magnify quickly and the warm glow she felt in her crotch expanded until it felt like it engulfed all of her.  

She sat there panting in silent ecstasy as she felt the radiant glow of the aftershocks of her self-pleasuring for a minute or so afterwards.

In the spare bedroom things weren't as serene. Unfortunately, Nicks passion and uncontrolled excitement had now left him in a literal sticky situation. He laid on the bed turning back over to his front and re-positioning the pillows under his head. Now he had put himself in a dilemma.

Nick cursed his lack of self-control as he grimaced at the uncomfortable and unpleasant feelings in his nappy. The fun he had now had made him even more uncomfortable and the product of his fun was now stuck in the small space between his body and the nappy sticking to him unpleasantly. Every fibre of Nicks being wanted to get it away and clean himself off but he couldn't whilst in this nappy.

He felt himself rapidly shrinking in his nappy as now that he had completed his deed he quickly became as soft as ever.

From downstairs heard the sounds of light switches being switched off and footsteps on the stairs as Sarah came up heading to bed, he assumed.

This would be his only real chance to ask for a change but that would bring up the incredibly awkward question of why he wanted a change. Nick couldn't think of a single good answer. The nappy was clearly not wet so his wife would want to know why he wanted or needed a change. Nick couldn’t tell the truth and say he had been rubbing his nappy and needed a change because he had orgasmed into it!

That would raise even more questions that Nick didn’t want to answer such as why Nick had done it. Nick did not want to give any impression that he liked how the nappies felt or anything like that. That would give validation to what Sarah was doing and would only encourage her to keep up this treatment which was the last thing he wanted to happen.

With a sigh he rolled over and resigned himself to an uncomfortable night. There was no way he could admit what had just happened, his wife would never understand that it had happened out of sexual frustration rather than out of liking the nappies he was in. He would concede that with every nappy he wore they became less repulsive to him but he was in no way enjoying them, and only at night could he tolerate them, when Sarah had made him wear during the day it had been a nightmare for him and it was something he hoped would not be repeated.

He sighed and closed his eyes as he shifted uncomfortably and did his best to fall asleep. It was going to be a long night for him.

Sarah meanwhile headed into her bedroom and laid down feeling amazing and unlike Nick she managed to fall asleep very quickly. She had none of the problems that Nick had that night, she simply drifted off to dream land. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, a lot of big changes were about to come and she was going to need all her strength to make sure things went smoothly.

It would be the final hurdle towards Sarah reducing Nick to a more submissive role in the relationship and the first hurdle in reducing him to babyhood.

• Like 2

I do like this update and am very interested in the next few steps of the story. Is Nicky going to be placed in chastity once his act is revealed? It seems like another aspect of his diapered state might be coming into his mind.

No ... no ... no ... lets not go there with a chastity -_-. I hope the love she has for him will make this a love story both ways. Be a Mommy not a Dommy Mommy. Make him suckle and make love to his Mommy the way she is feeling. Jump on his bones and let him feel your control like that. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it. LOL :P I am loving this story to pieces. Thanks for sharing. :wub:

Edited by Eagle0769