LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

So here is the first half of chapter 6! Sorry there was a little wait for it, I had some problems with concentrating and it took longer to write, the good news is that barring some rewrites and proof reading the second half of this chapter is almost ready and a lot of chapter 7 is already done.

So this is the next part of Nick and Sarahs saga :) The next part may be posted tomorrow morning (GMT) depending on how the writing goes and also, of course, opn how many comments I get for this part :D Also this chapter is called the "The First of Many"... I'm sure you can guess what this referring too and if you can't you will by the end of the chapter ;)

Chapter 6 - The First of Many

Nick was the first person to wake up the next morning, it was still very early, a result of going to bed so early. He felt very warm, a consequence of being at least partially under

the cover all night on the warm evenings of July.

He looked over at the clock and saw that it said it was just past 6am and already the sun was up and illuminating the room as if it were midday.

Nick felt incredibly uncomfortable, waking up like that in a pool of his own sweat.

"Wait a minute..." Nick thought as his mind suddenly remembered a very similar feeling the last two days when he had woken up.

Nick quietly and carefully slid out of bed and pulled the cover back, he was incredibly anxious not to wake his wife.

He gently and slowly pulled his cover back, him and his wife had invested in separate covers some time ago since he tended to roll over and take the cover with him in the night if they only had one.

He slowly dragged the cover off and slowly revealed a darker patch right where his legs would have been in the night.

He froze as he saw that for the third night in a row there was a large wet patch on the bed. Nick started panicking almost immediately, there was nothing he could do this time.

His wife was still asleep in the bed so there was no way to remove the sheets without her knowing, there was no way to hide the evidence of his latest accident.

Nick carefully and quietly put on his clothes whilst keeping an eye on his wife, he was keen to make sure she didn't stir from her slumber. He slipped on his clothes from the pile beside his bed and without taking his eyes off of his wife he made a step to leave the room. He didn't know where he was going, he knew he couldn't hide this forever, but he really didn't want to be in the room when Sarah discovered what had happened.

Nick took that first step and immediately realised his crucial mistake. The nappy that Nick had refused to put on the previous night had been buried under his clothes, now with that first step whilst looking at Sarah, his foot came down on that open nappy. The nappy’s slick plastic backing slipped on the floor and Nick fell to the ground with a crash.

If he wasn't so scared, he would probably laugh at falling over like a cartoon character slipping on a banana skin. But unlike the cartoon character, Nicks banana skin was about to have real life consequences.

"Woah, Nick, are you OK?" Nick heard a sleepy voice say from the bed, he didn't respond. He didn't know what to say, he was never great at thinking on his feet like this.

He heard the bed creaking as Sarah shifted to look over the edge of the bed.

"Hey, what is-... Oh my god! NICK WHAT THE HELL!" Sarah shouted.

She had started crawling across the bed to see if her husband was OK when he didn't respond to her asking, when one of her hands was placed directly in the middle of the large wet spot.

"Ew, ew, ew." Sarah said scrunching up her face and sounding disgusted.

Nick started to stand up, he peeked above the bed to see what was going on and saw his wife looking back and forth from her hand to the wet patch. She had sat back on her heels on her side of the bed. The way her face was scrunched up in disgust made Nick feel more ashamed than ever.

Sarah was confused more than anything as her recently switched off mind was trying to process all the inputs it was getting and work out what was going on.

"Nick...  Did you leak?" Sarah said confused as she looked over at her husband’s eyes which were just peeking above the mattress.

Nick took a moment to think of how to respond.

"Erm..." Nick said, he wasn't sure how to proceed, could he pull off a lie in this situation? Could he say that he had simply leaked? He thought of the ramifications, would she want him to have thicker padding? Maybe she would be sympathetic. Maybe she would understand that he had done all he could so this wet bed wasn't a problem.

"Yeah... I just woke up and it must have leaked... The shock of it made me fall out of bed." Nick lied, he wasn't sure how convincing he was but it was in his nature to find an excuse for things that went wrong. It seemed like lying his way out of situations was his brains automatic defense system.

"Oh baby, it’s OK, come over here." Sarah was sympathetic, he had tried but the nappy had failed that wasn't Nicks fault, Sarah thought.

Nick didn't appreciate the baby comment, what was wrong with her usual "babe" as a term of endearment and stood up to walk around the bed. Nick walked around and as he rounded the corner of the bed he looked at his wife and saw some confusion in her face.

"You are dressed?" Sarah said suspiciously.

"Yeah..." Nick said cautiously, he wasn't sure where she was going with this.

"You said you just fell out of bed and last night you weren't wearing clothes, I remember looking." The cogs in Sarah’s mind started turning trying to work out what was wrong.

In reality it was fairly clear that Nick had quickly improvised another lie that was not falling apart at the slightest scrutiny.

"Oh, erm, yeah... Well... I actually got out of bed and when I saw the, erm, wet spot, it gave me a shock and I fell over!" Nick finished with a nervous chuckle.

Sarah shifted up the bed slightly and without warning she just suddenly reached forward with one hand and grabbed Nick on his groin, not roughly but still with a little bit of force. She had expected to feel padding there, but instead all she got a hold of was Nicks distinctly average manhood.

Nick jumped at this sudden intrusion from his wife at his most private area. It wasn't entirely unwelcome but it was very unexpected and certainly out of character for Sarah. Nick started thinking if some early morning sex was coming and couldn't help a little smile creep across his face. Perhaps she wasn't too mad after all.

"Where is your nappy?" Sarah said accusingly. "You took it off already? I want to see it."

This wiped the smile off of Nicks face, he was busted now because the only open nappy in the room was the one on his side of the bed... And it was bone dry.

"Listen, Sarah, honey, I just want to say-" Nick began

"Hand me the nappy..." Sarah said her teeth gritted slightly, her earlier suspicions seemingly getting proven right.

Nick slowly walked back around the bed to where the incriminating evidence was lying on the floor. His mind raced through last minute ideas to deceive his wife but there weren’t any options, especially not with her watching his every move.

"Sarah, I-" Nick looked up and began speaking again but the thunderous look on his wife’s face stopped him. Nick suddenly realised the true meaning behind the phrase "if looks could kill."

He gingerly picked up the unused but open nappy and placed it on the bed in silence. He moved his eyes from the nappy to the floor in front of him.

Sarah, meanwhile, watched the nappy being placed on the bed and looked across from the nappy to her husband who was now crouched on the floor looking down. The sight reminded her of a dog when they know they have done something wrong.

There was silence in the room, and although Nick wasn't looking at Sarah, he could feel her gaze burning a hole through his skull. Nick didn't want to say anything, he didn't want to move, he barely dared to breath at this point.

"Nick." Sarah’s voice broke through the silence, Nick looked up to his wife. "I'm very disappointed in you."

There it was. The phrase that children all over the World are afraid to hear, the disappointment feeling ten times worse than the anger he had been waiting for. Nick remained silent, he didn't want to say anything now. He knew there was nothing he could say to help the situation so he remained silent.

"I'm going to the bathroom, when I come back I expect the bed stripped and I want you to still be in here waiting for me." Sarah said with a hint of menace.

There was no overt threat in what Sarah said, but Nick knew it would be a mistake to disobey so as Sarah stepped out of the room, Nick began stripping the bed and fretting about what was going to happen.

Sarah, stepped out of the bedroom and walked into the bathroom and went over to look in the mirror. She was contemplating her next move, after last night on the computer she knew she had to take this further, but she also had to be careful in how she did it. She was legitimately angry with her husband, take out any other thoughts or feelings, he had promised to wear a nappy to prevent an accident like the one she just woke up to, and he had betrayed her trust again.

Sarah used the toilet and stepped into the shower for a quick wash before she went to face her husband again, she wanted more thinking time at the moment.

In the bedroom Nick had stripped the bed and was now sitting on the edge of it waiting for his wife to come back. He was worried about what she would say, he really felt he might have pushed too far.

"Why didn't I wear the nappy?" He asked himself, It might have been embarrassing but it wouldn't have been too bad. Now he had put everything in jeopardy, perhaps even his marriage. They had been arguing about, among other things, trust for the last couple of days and now after everything he had betrayed it again by not putting on that silly bit of padding.

Sarah walked back into the room naked but wrapped in a towel. She threw a single contemptuous look at Nick and headed over to the window and looked out over the front garden and street. She remained silent though, she wanted to prolong the torture for Nick. She knew from the look on Nicks face that he was feeling seriously bad for what he had done, he was embarrassed about waking up in a wet bed again and she could see he was full of remorse for breaking her trust. The question now was, how far does she push it?

"Nick you wet the bed again, and worse you promised me you would wear a nappy to bed and then you broke my trust again by going back on your promise." Sarah said, still looking out the window.

"So... You have a choice, it is a simple one and it means the difference between gaining my trust and..." She paused, was she going to do this? "And... the end of this relationship."

• Like 5

I bet she is going to make him wear them during the day now or she is going to start putting them on him an checking him to see if he still has it on.

Hehe, I like speculation on what is to come :D

I will post the rest of the chapter tomorrow as soon as I proof read it and then the next chapter should be finished and posted relatively quickly after that :)

I'm guessing with the pace of the story so far she won't go full Mommy mode yet mainly because she still doesn't understand it however I could see a spanking and Sarah taking over the reponsibility for diapering him maybe with some sort of locking device

Here is the second part of Chapter 6 "The First of Many". Hope you all enjoy it :) Chapter 7 is partially written but I think I might need to re-write a bunch of it because I'm not entirely happy with it. Even if I do that it shouldn't take more than a couple of days. The benefit to not working is I can keep cranking out the story for you guys :D Let me know what you think in the comments!

Chapter 6 Continued...

Nick sat looking at the back of his wife body, still glistening from the shower and waited, his heart was pumping fast. He was scared of the choice he was about to have to make.

"You either put that nappy on right now and you wear it for the day, or you can pack your bags and leave my house in an hour. That is your choice." Sarah stated matter-of-factly as she started to get dressed. Inside she was a bag of nerves, she had gone all in now, she didn't want the relationship to end but she felt there was only a small risk of that happening. She assumed that Nick would not want to let go of the easy life he had, and more than that, she was sure Nick still loved her even if he was terrible at showing it.

On the flip side Sarah thought about what she had to gain. She had known last night when she found those pictures that had got her so excited that she wanted to explore this in real life. She couldn't let Nick know this though because it would ruin the power she had gained over him in the last few days. It was important that right now she maintained the power she had. Of course, if Nick decided against the deal and left then it would be difficult for Sarah, but after breaking her trust so many times and then refusing to do this to make it up to her, Sarah was starting to think maybe Nick wasn't worth the hassle since he seemed to have so little respect for her.

Nick was sat on the bed, he knew he didn't have much choice, he didn't want to leave Sarah, far from it, he loved her. But this nappy thing was such an affront to his masculinity.

After a moments pause Nick stood up. For a scary second Sarah thought he was leaving, but then he started to take off his trousers and shirt.
Now naked, Nick laid back on the bed and positioned the nappy underneath himself. He pulled the front up, this was the point he had reached last night before losing his nerve.

He could feel Sarahs eyes on him and he blushed deeply but refused to look at her, he was too embarrassed to look at his wife whilst lying like this. He paused. All of time seemed to be standing still with Nick lying on the nappy holding the front flap just above him.

"Can I really do this?" Nick thought in his head.

He thought about making one last plea to his wife, to give him another chance tonight. But he was in no position to negotiate. She was holding all the cards and he was lying naked on a bed with a nappy half on. Whether Nick liked it or not, the choice had already been made.

Sarah was watching intently, she was ready to step in and tape the nappy up herself if Nick somehow started faltering at this last hurdle.

With a big sigh Nick put the tapes on the nappy on. He then rested his hands to the side and laid there. He felt so humiliated. It was immediately obvious that this was not something he could ignore, it felt so alien to what he was used to. Instead of a thin pair of boxer shots that he normally wore, he had a much thicker pair of underwear. It felt so infantile, almost like the moment he locked the tapes on he was giving control of his toilet habits to someone else, just as a toddler would. Unlike a toddler though, Nick knew more was expected of him. He felt like he was losing a fundamental part of what made him an adult, one of the first responsibilities a child gets is potty training and the responsibility to use the bathroom properly, Nick had now found this fundamental adult responsibility taken away.

Sarah, standing by the window still was having a very different reaction. Sarah couldn't believe the sight in front of her, with Nick lying there looking defeated in a nappy. It was all she could do to stop herself from leaping on him, the pictures last night had been a turn on, but this was like another level. She had to maintain her composure though, she couldn't let on what her inner feelings were, not yet at least.

Sarah was unaware of the inner torment that was raging through Nicks mind but she knew this must be a low point for him. For whatever reason though, it seemed the lower

Nick felt, the higher Sarah felt. The rush she was experiencing from this situation was incredible. Could there be a more dominant feeling than knowing she had placed her husband back in nappies? If there was Sarah wasn't sure what it could be.

"OK Nick, how about you head downstairs and when I come down in a minute we will discuss the rules. Oh, and take the wet bed sheets with you, those will need to be washed again." Sarah said, trying to keep her voice as flat and unemotional as possible so as to avoid showing her excitement about these unexpected, but certainly welcome, developments.

Nick still lying on the bed nodded slightly and sat up, as he did so he was accompanied by a loud crinkle that made him wince. He scooted over to the edge of the bed and stood up and quickly slipped his clothes back on, inadvertently giving his wife a full view of his recently padded rear. Then without turning back to look he walked out and left the room. Every single step reminded Nick of his new underwear as the crinkling noise continued with every small movement of his hips and legs.

Sarah couldn't take her eyes off of the padding as Nick slouched out of the room. hearing that crinkle and seeing that padding bulging out under his trousers seemed to send electricity down Sarahs spine. She was certain she had never been turned on like she was right now.

Meanwhile, Nick wasn't sure what was worse, the crinkling noise following him everywhere or the unexpected thickness between his legs that gave him a very slight waddle, he didn't know how noticeable it was to others but to him it seemed very obvious. Every step produced a what sounded to his hearing like a crescendo of crinkling noise, and the rubbing of the plastic against the inside of his legs made sure that he was not going to forget the unusual situation he now found himself in.

Nick felt so ashamed, to have got himself in this position, he had broken his wifes trust and found himself in a nappy anyway, the one thing more than any other that he had tried to avoid had happened. His attempt to show his wife how he didn't need nappies last night just became a bigger piece of evidence for why he did need them, at least at night.

Nick felt like the tug of war that was the recent power struggle in his relationship had been won by his wife. She had become so domineering whilst Nick had shrunk into himself, found himself bending to her will in ways he would have felt unimaginable just a week ago.

This was all going through his head as he made his way downstairs and to his computer.

When he sat down he felt the nappy puff out as the trapped air rushed out of the leg and waist bands then after shifting around a bit he realised he would feel the padding no matter how he sat so resigned himself to always feeling the thick, crinkly, disposable underwear underneath him.

Upstairs, Sarah had waited for Nick to leave the room before flopping on to the bed and pulling the towel off her front, leaving the back against the bed to stop the bed getting wet.

Sarah giggled at the irony of her taking precautions against getting the bed wet.

She was confident that Nick wouldn't be coming back in, he looked far too embarrassed to come back in and face his wife in the state he was in.

Sarahs mind and body were buzzing from what just happened, this was better than if he had just worn overnight. Now she had him in a nappy for the day, and the thought of that sent a shiver up her spine. Her hands started sliding down her still slightly wet body almost subconsciously, as she thought about the sight she had just seen, of her husband waddling out of the room.

Sarah reached down between her legs and found her already wet opening and started playing with herself. Slowly making a circle motion with her hands, whilst picturing the images she had seen last night in her head, combined with what she had just seen from her husband and she found her arousal growing very quickly.
Once she started she found it impossible to stop, she didn't want this pleasure, she NEEDED the pleasure.

Every nerve in her body had become hypersensitive and she was lost to a World of pleasure, her hands became more persistent in their motions and a finger or two started delving deeper heightening the pleasure. With difficulty she made sure to make as little noise as possible.

The climax to the proceedings was coming quickly and Sarah bit her lip in anticipation, has her motions became even more urgent until every muscle tensed in her body and then relaxed and she felt wave after wave of pleasure radiating through her body. She made sure to make no noise so that Nick wouldn't be alerted downstairs. She lay there writhing for quite a while before finally starting to calm down.

She continued to lay there for a minute or so wondering when the last time she had climaxed twice in 24 hours was. She was usually very reserved and sexual gratification was not something she enjoyed regularly, either with Nick or by herself. So the last day was something of a shock, it was her body and mind reacting to a new found place of pleasure, and it was one she was becoming determined not to give up.

Sarah headed to the bathroom to clean herself up and try to regain some of her composure before she headed downstairs.

Nick was sitting at the computer sulking a bit when he heard Sarah come downstairs. He turned slightly in his seat, causing that tell-tale crinkle to happen and watched his wife, now in her pink dressing gown walk through to the kitchen. She seemed a bit red faced, Nick thought but he put it down to the shower and everything that had happened that morning, he was sure he was red faced too as he turned back to the computer with more crinkling.

A few minutes later Sarah came into the room with a couple of plates of toast and handed one to Nick, she moved over to the sofa with the remote and turned on the TV.

"So the rules..." Sarah started, "This is an exercise to try and get some trust back after you betrayed me last night." Sarah paused for effect, making sure Nick remembered why this was happening.

"So today you will wear a nappy all day. Now, you are allowed to go to the bathroom, you can undo the top tapes and pull it down when you need to do your business. But that nappy must remain on you at all times, if that one fails or needs changing..." She let that linger out there a bit watching her husbands reaction, "then you tell me and you go and change, deal?" Sarah asked, though in reality there no choice.

"Ok." Nick mumbled knowing that saying no would leave him without anything. He was determined he wouldn't need changing at least, he may be having some night time problems but his control in the day was fine.

"Good." Sarah smiled, "So it is 8am now, Kirsty will be round at-" Sarah started saying

"Woah, woah, woah." Nick reeled around in the chair quickly, "Kirsty is coming here? And you are making me wear this?!" Nicks voice and face both showed the anxiety this news prompted.

"I told you this yesterday." Sarah said with an exasperated voice, "She won't notice anyway, those things are... Discreet." Sarah finished not too truthfully.

In all honesty Kirsty already knew Nick was wearing nappies from the phone conversation yesterday, though as far as Kirsty knew it was only for night time wearing. But also

Sarah could tell even now that Nick was wearing, the padding although muffled and slightly hidden by Nicks trousers still gave him a distinctive outline and if you listened for it, you could still make out the noise when it was quiet.

"That's not the point..." Nick said slightly panicked but also annoyed, "We made a deal and now you are changing the terms! I forgot Kirsty was coming over when I agreed to this!" Nick said getting more indignant.

"Then turn back on the deal then. Rip that nappy off and be done with it... Of course, if you do that you can pack your things and leave the house because after breaking all my trust I had in you, if you break this deal its all over." Sarah again was bluffing her way through Nicks protestations.

Nick turned back to the PC muttering to himself, there was no way he was going to leave and Sarah knew that. He fired up his favourite game and tried to lose himself in those fantasy lands to take him away from the embarrassing reality.

Eventually after a few hours, he felt the need to use the bathroom so he paused and headed toward the bathroom. The crinkling around his waist seemed louder than ever as he headed up the stairs and into the bathroom.

He slipped off his trousers and looked at himself in the mirror. The nappy hugged his waist and crotch pretty tightly, and with the bottom of the padding peeking out from under his shirt he scowled at how childish it looked. He was of average height, 5'7" or so but somehow he felt shorter when he looked in the mirror right now.

He looked down and focused on pulling off the top tapes on his nappy, he was able to awkwardly shimmy it down his legs before sitting down and doing his business. Once done he pulled the nappy back up and taped it back up. It did not feel good to be taping himself back into what felt like a prison to him but he knew he had to, there was no trying to get himself out of this situation. All of his outs had been used and he was left basically at the whim of his wife. He had nothing without her right now, no love, no work, no home. He basically had to do as his wife wished, that was the reality of the situation, all the times getting out of doing work or chores was coming back to bite him now that his wife had started showing some will power of her own.

Nick came back downstairs and just as he was heading to the computer, Sarah beckoned him over and patted the seat next to her on the couch.

Nick was a little suspicious but walked over reluctantly and sat down next to his wife.

Sarah scooted over a little closer to her husband and put her arm around him.

"I know things have been a little tough for you right now. But I want you to know that I appreciate you trying out nappies for me, this isn't what I really had in mind..." Sarah giggled, referring to day time wearing. "But you know why I'm asking you to wear today right?"

"Yes..." Nick said sulking a little bit.

"Good, it means a lot to me." Sarah rather unexpectedly leaned in then and kissed him on the lips. As Sarah did so her hand that wasn't around Nicks shoulder reach over and gave the front of Nicks nappy a little squeeze through his trousers.

Normally this might have seemed like an erotic move, but to Nick right now it felt like another little reminder of what he was wearing. His wifes little grope felt less like a loving touch and more of her showing her power over him.

It felt to Nick like she was saying "Look what I have done to you, I hold the power now". Perhaps he was just being paranoid or overly obsessed with the power aspect, but that's how he felt.

She broke off the kiss and started walking to the kitchen with a smile. Her intention had always been to make a little show of where he was now, a little reminder that she had more control over Nick than he would like to admit.

"I need to put lunch on, Kirsty will be here soon." Sarah said with a smile and disappeared into the kitchen to start the cooking.

Nick sat deep in thought for a moment, he wasn't used to his wife being so assertive, especially when it came to sexual matters, even something like kissing. Their sex life life had been largely dead as a result since Nick rarely initiated anything.

Now his wife was kissing and groping him as if they were a new couple unable to keep their hands off of each other. Nick started to wonder if his wifes assertiveness might have a sexual side to it. He decided to keep his eye on that aspect of things.

Nick went over to the internet and spent some time playing games and before he knew it the doorbell was ringing, he looked at the clock and panicking saw that the time was 1pm, it was Kirsty arriving for lunch. Nick instantly felt the butterflies in his stomach and without being able to stop himself he leapt up and ran upstairs to Sarahs bedroom. He was not ready for this and wanted to delay the having to interact with Kirsty for as long as possible.

• Like 5

Great chapter, I like how hopeless he feels and how it makes sense he is being punished in this way.

I wonder if the reason he has so swiftly lost night time bladder control is medical or if there is a mental reason.