LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bad Husband, Better Baby

I have been struggling creatively recently and I don't know when the next part will be done so make sure you enjoy this bit!

I have an e-book out now. Written with DailyDi a lot of the money goes back into the site and so helps keep the place open you can find it on DD's site here: http://incont.org/estore/product_info.php?products_id=39

Or you can find it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Agent-Baby-Bombmaker-Book-ebook/dp/B01BKSC8QY/ref=sr_1_sc_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1455615137&sr=1-1-spell&keywords=agent+baby+and+the+bomb+maker

• Like 2

I love surprises but I don't think Nicky will! Great new addition...I do wonder when Sarah's friends will return for potential play dates and if nick will mess up with his nappy. Looking forward to the next portion.

Hmm, not many responses...

I have to ask, are people still reading and enjoying the story or have people got bored and drifted away? I am curious, and if anyone is growing/has grown bored of the story then I don't mind if they say so and tell me why... I can use any info I get to improve future stories.

6 hours ago, Elfking said:

Hmm, not many responses...

I have to ask, are people still reading and enjoying the story or have people got bored and drifted away? I am curious, and if anyone is growing/has grown bored of the story then I don't mind if they say so and tell me why... I can use any info I get to improve future stories.

I love this story. Please please please please continue.

Oh I'm not planning on stopping this one... I just noticed there were less comments so I don't know if people are still enjoying or not!

The story has a long way to go and as long as people enjoy it, it will keep going.

On 2/16/2016 at 3:35 AM, Elfking said:

Here is the last part of the chapter :)

I have been struggling creatively recently and I don't know when the next part will be done so make sure you enjoy this bit!

• Like 1

This has sort of been addressed already, but this is by far one of my favourite stories! I even leave it open in a tab so it's easy to check if you've made updates. Love the story, love your writing style!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies for the lack of updates... I have a large chapter coming but it isn't quite ready yet. I was about to have a big long writing session today when I suddenly got some extremely severe pains in my side. It is suspected to be a kidney stone and I'm going to the doctors later.