LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How many 24/7-ers are on this site?

i have worn 24/7 for at least a year, time flies, i wear mostly out of want, but have had a few daytime wet spots about a year ago, and since then i have my excuse to wear daytime, i just use pull ups for daytime, i would rather be embarrassed

Edited by dlforever

I've been wearing more-or-less all the time for about 6 months now. I wear for pleasure so I can't really comment on advantages or disadvantages since my experience, I think, is quite different from those working towards incontinence or real diaper dependence. I will, however, share my experience for what it's worth.

I wear Tranquility ATN maximum protection diapers. After trying numerous others, I find these are the best for me for a variety of reasons:

• 2 months later...

In my mid-twenties the little bit of control that I still had over my bladder and bowel started to deteriorate. By around thirty five I had reached the point that I needed some kind of diaper or pad all the time and I realized that since I was no longer able to Stop myself from wetting or soiling before I could make it to a toilet I needed a new Plan. All of this took a Painfully Long Time and with all kinds of false starts and dreadful misconceptions. So for the last 30 or so years I

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ?04?/?07?/?2015? ?22?:?35?:?04, dljim95 said:

Been 24/7 now for over 5 years and in that time I have lost control of both my bladder and bowels. The main advantage to me is never having to find a bathroom since I am wearing my own. I am in outside sales so having pull over between stops is a huge hassle.

I wear 24/7 for 6 months now. My wife diapers me in the morning and before bed. Other times of the day I change myself. The smell of Desitin and A&D emanates from my clothes all day. I often wonder if people know or guess that I am essentially dependent on diapers and wear them .

24/7 for 8 years now. Dry 24/7 during the day and thick cloth diapers with plastic pants overnight. Always worn at night because I've been lucky enough to be a real bedwetter. Decided 8 years ago to enjoy my wet diapers all day as well. I'll never go without diapers again!

• 3 weeks later...

i have been wearing 24/7 for year i think i lost count i would have to look at when i had surgery to figure that one out LOL i wet only but do have occasion Poopy acidents I have my diapers paid for with my medical insurance and just pay for for a few occasional supplies

I came way close to becoming bowel incontinent than most would suspect this last year. However, I am very much urinary incontinent after a 1996 car accident that left me urge incontinent with an increasingly worse neurogenic