LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Forkaphobia is Real!

A standard place-setting includes two forks. I always insist on using the smaller forks for everything. My step-father has asked me why at least a dozen times, and I have explained each time that it is because I have an unusually small mouth (so small that my back four teeth are actually embedded behind the walls of my mouth. So the large forks are uncomfortable for me and feels like I'm going to stab my tongue. I'm sure that's in my head mostly... but it's just a fork so who cares...

• Like 4

When in doubt, SPORK IT!

I am sure everyone knows, but I'll say it anyways. The smaller fork (on the outside of a proper setting) is a salad fork, and the larger one is for everything else.

Don't feel bad, I use a table spoon for eating most everything that I can't use a fork on. It even has a white plastic handle...for some reason I like it..:blush: I guess it makes me feel 'smaller' . *shrug* plus it just gets more food where it needs to be faster :P

I'm not a pig, I'm just hungry.....what other reason is there to eat? :P

Ahhhhhh Haaa. I'm not alone...I always opt for the smaller fork too...And mommy has them all together in the drawer too...so sometimes I gotta dig to find the smaller ones :P

Ahhhhhh Haaa. I'm not alone...I always opt for the smaller fork too...And mommy has them all together in the drawer too...so sometimes I gotta dig to find the smaller ones :P

I'm somewhat surprised by this. My Marine Corps days got me used to eating with what I believe may have been a pitch fork. I always eat with the larger utensils, salads included.

I'm somewhat surprised by this. My Marine Corps days got me used to eating with what I believe may have been a pitch fork. I always eat with the larger utensils, salads included.

My days I hardly remember a fork unless it was a Mess Night. It was either hands or if lucky a spork, then again that was when MRE's first came out, not sure what those "Lucky Bastards" get to use now :P

My days I hardly remember a fork unless it was a Mess Night. It was either hands or if lucky a spork, then again that was when MRE's first came out, not sure what those "Lucky Bastards" get to use now :P

I've see them in my base commissary. They are called TOTM's. Very similar to an MRE though, but I'm told they actually don't taste like cardboard and actually do require a fork or spoon of some kind.

During the divorce, the ex made off with a bunch of stuff, including all the regular forks, leaving me with the undesirable salad forks. I was of course annoyed and was about to go buy some forks. But, I used the smaller forks out of necessity and I realized they worked just fine, and now when I use a normal fork they seem too large.

I've never done the two forks thing even when I was a kid. And I've always preferred the bigger fork. Smaller forks seen weird to me.