LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

diaper over underwear

I wear my daddys underwear over my nappie and he loves it. I love it. They hold it up because they arent the best.... Never thought about wearing a diaper over the undies besides my jock strap...

I've had to do this right after my vasectomy since I needed more support than a sagging diaper would provide. The underwear did make me feel way more wet all of the time, but it actually made the diaper work better too (probably because the underwear improved the wicking).

I didn't really care for it overall, and by the time I didn't need them any more my underwear was pee stained bad enough I didn't want to keep them any more. I haven't worn underwear since.

I have worn briefs under my diaper many a time.

Yes it gives you that all over wet feel sooner than just a disposable diaper will.

Also if you are into poop wearing you get to keep that poopy when you change into a dry diaper.

I also wear briefs over my diaper for the times I need to change and ran out of clean diapers.

If you are inquiring diapers instead of underwear

That will have to be a choice you make depending on your current life activities

I've heard that sometimes bed wetting kids wear underwear under diaper to give the wearer the feeling of wet, because disposables are so good at absorbing the kid does not know if they are wet or not.

• 5 months later...

I do wear disposable over underwear. Because I don't wet my diaper. So I don't want my diaper to get dirty, I wear underwear for protection, so I can use that diaper many times. I just wear thr diaper for the comfy.

On 11/24/2015 6:54:19, magicmedical said:

Diapers are largely benefited to the people who have mobility problems who are sick or using handicapped or
dementia.. But not so much comfortable for all.

logo.png

Why would you post that on a forum full of diaper lovers. I barely notice I'm wearing them until they're full. And they're more than comfortable, they're the best thing to wear period. Functional, sexual, and they feel great. Not to mention you don't have to worry about public restrooms. Plus when you're in bed you don't have to get up to pee.