LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Front left, but I carry all my keys in that pocket. Front right has my Oyster card (contactless travel card for London, UK) so it's the side I need it.

Front right as part of my 'personal filing system' where there's no variation. I can access things I use daily via habit that way so that my declining mind can maintain more capacity for the rest :rolleyes: I once carried all my keys clipped to a belt loop but after those 36 keys kept ripping belt loops off I changed the system to one where I've got what I need with me and I can get the rest when I need to easily and quickly (and I no longer need 36 keys which makes that easier to deal with too :D)

I don't carry the key in my pocket because of the remote start button. On my last car, I bent over in the garage one day and the car started. The key to my current car is kind of big for my pocket anyway, so I just grab it when I'm going out. With Mom's car, I carry TWO keys (one in each pocket) because I'm famous for locking my keys in the car. My car has an outside keyless combination keypad, but hers doesn't.

Organization as follows...All keys on two separate rings and then combined on a small carabiner, clipped right side hip belt loop. Wallet rear right, phone rear left. Change in front left, $200 Colibri lighter all by itself in front right pocket....I am organized :P

Carabiner_key_ring_carabiner_keychain_Ca

Wad of keys/fobs/remotes for everything, cellphone the size of a Gameboy, wallet crammed with discount cards for every store in town, the ever-increasing size and number of things we have to carry around these days makes me wonder when the man purse will make a comeback.

It won't here. After carrying far too much crap "just in case" I now carry only things which see very frequent use- the rest stays in the house or car where I can get to it if I'm going to need it. I slimmed down over 300% in keys and crap and I have yet to miss one single thing that I used to carry all the time <_< That leaves more room to carry secondary stuff when the need arises plus it left me enough room for this (but I didn't pay retail) :D

I don't do purses. I have one wallet, one set of keys, one small cell phone. The only added item is my bag for diabetic supplies. I just realized I need a new wallet. I have no interest in purses, shoes or skirts.

It won't here. After carrying far too much crap "just in case" I now carry only things which see very frequent use- the rest stays in the house or car where I can get to it if I'm going to need it. I slimmed down over 300% in keys and crap and I have yet to miss one single thing that I used to carry all the time <_< That leaves more room to carry secondary stuff when the need arises plus it left me enough room for this (but I didn't pay retail) :D

Bettypooh

I keep my keys in my front left pocket since I'm left hand dominant. I'm the same as bettypooh though. I've trimmed down what I carry to just the stuff I really need.

I recently had to move my wallet to my front right pocket (with my phone). I trimmed it down by more than half by getting rid of the large cash pocket in my wallet and eliminating all of those "reward" cards.

A long time ago I developed the habit of never getting out of the car without having the car key in my right hand. So far that's saved me from any incidents of locking it in the car.

Well, going to answer, even though I don't have a car (Yes I can drive, I just chose pedestrian power, its free), but I do carry keys, and I don't use pockets, I found keys had the nasty habit digging into the wrong places, so instead I carry them in the pouch on my lunchbox/bag...thing or on the inside pocket of my jacket if I'm not carrying my lunchbox with me. Funny thing is, there's rarely any food in it, usually my Tablet, 3DS, Spare Diaper and maybe a granola bar. lol

• 2 months later...