LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ebay sellers.

Very much so. January is a dead-zone for all sellers as people cut-back to pay off Holiday purchases and pretend they are going to make changes this year lol. That's why many small companies do inventory in January when it's easier to focus on side-work.

The ''free shipping'' is just a sales gimmick. Ebay now charges a fee on shipping charges due to folks selling an item cheap and charging alot for shipping to circumvent fees. So now when you sell they suggest free shipping since it increases sales.

What i did to avoid deadbeat bidders was use the paypal only option.

eBay has only accepted PayPal payments for years now. You can technically accept other forms of payment through PayPal, and I've found that leaving this option available has increased the number of legitimate buyers who've purchased merchandise from me in the past, but not had much of an effect on non-paying bidders/buyers. The most effective method of removing non-paying bidders/buyers was only allowing verified PayPal users to buy my items, but that spooked a lot of legitimate buyers who weren't verified out of buying from me, and it wound up being less of a hassle to deal with a handful of jerks who didn't pay over losing multiple sales that had seller protection on them anyway.

It is easy to leave feedback when making the purchase, much harder to find feedback again and leave it when the item arrives.

It is easy to leave feedback when making the purchase, much harder to find feedback again and leave it when the item arrives.

How is going to "My eBay," "Purchases" and clicking "Leave Feedback" difficult? How hard is it to right something as simple as "Fast and smooth transaction," if nothing in particular stands out other than the experience being positive overall? It only takes a few moments and I've been doing it for well over a decade.

How is going to "My eBay," "Purchases" and clicking "Leave Feedback" difficult? How hard is it to right something as simple as "Fast and smooth transaction," if nothing in particular stands out other than the experience being positive overall? It only takes a few moments and I've been doing it for well over a decade.

When I sold two items on ebay, it wouldn't even let me charge more than a certain amount for shipping even though it cost more to ship that item than I charged for shipping. I find all this selling stuff complicated and then there is the packaging you have to do and getting to the post office which takes planning and that takes more energy out of me. It was easier when I lived right close to a post office walking distance because I shipped off a book every time for book mooch. I have noticed some outrageous prices on ebay like I looked up Kid Icarus game for 3DS and the prices were high on it but I can get that game cheaper on the eshop or at gamestop. So far the eshop is the cheapest because of the throwback sale they are doing. Reason why I think this way I because of my limited income so I have to be frugal. If I was rich, I wouldn't even have to think about this stuff. Even though my mom isn't rich even though she makes a hell of a lot more money than my husband and I do, she is still frugal and does the same thing I do.

i got a question that involves ebay and paypal, im looking to have my ds lite repaired(top screen is bad, needs replaced) and the best price i found was on ebay, seller goes by orthus, 99.2 percent rating(no bbb rating but out of over 500 customers id say that 99 is damn impressive, and others who do have bbb have an f rating except for one and that costs more), he has paypal to accept payment for doctoring on game consoles, but i dont have a paypal account, i never trusted it enough to add my bank account information, is there a way that paypal can be used without me having a paypal account?

i got a question that involves ebay and paypal, im looking to have my ds lite repaired(top screen is bad, needs replaced) and the best price i found was on ebay, seller goes by orthus, 99.2 percent rating(no bbb rating but out of over 500 customers id say that 99 is damn impressive, and others who do have bbb have an f rating except for one and that costs more), he has paypal to accept payment for doctoring on game consoles, but i dont have a paypal account, i never trusted it enough to add my bank account information, is there a way that paypal can be used without me having a paypal account?

Yes, Go to your nearest Walmart and get a pre-paid credit card for the amount he would charge (If known)

Here's another viewpoint: I've been a buyer and seller on ebay for more than 10 years with feedback over 8500. I've had a paypal account most of that time, and there has not ever been a problem for me from them knowing my bank account.

Ebay was a great concept and was great for a while, but then the profit-mongers took hold and steered it down to the point where I almost never go there now <_< Gone are the cheap items once all the costs are totalled; gone is the ease of selling; gone is the parity between buyer and seller; gone are the options of how to consumate the deal :(

• Like 1

Ebay was a great concept and was great for a while, but then the profit-mongers took hold and steered it down to the point where I almost never go there now <_< Gone are the cheap items once all the costs are totalled; gone is the ease of selling; gone is the parity between buyer and seller; gone are the options of how to consumate the deal :(