LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you find yourself rubbing your diaper?

babyleanna75

I remember when I was about 3 doing it in my crib, but along the side of my panties

In the early days, about the first incarnation of RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS HOME, we had a poll with a similar question, before the main poll sites went 100% "vanilla", and a Mommy said she liked feeling the wet cloth (one of the choices)

I do a lot, I also like to pat my bum if the diaper is exposed. I have to check myself if I am sitting somewhere with nothing to engage my hands, because one will always find its way between my legs and just feeling the diaper. (Not that this changed from before my diaper wearing. I got sent to the principals office for masturbating in class on more then one occasion. I wasn't actually doing that, I just like feeling fabric and the such down there. I always wore the more tight panties and tended towards smooth fabrics...

im not sure why i do it but i found myself evening doing it tonight as i was reading the post. I think its like when people have a pen or pencil in their hand and they juggle it through their fingers. I dont do it to the point of "Rubbing one out" its just like a nervous tick or something.

Dirty Diaper /Maxi Pad Lover my diaper rubbing is nonsexual to. I rub and pat my diaper cause I like to feel the bulk between my legs dry and wet diapers.

• Like 1

Dirty Diaper /Maxi Pad Lover my diaper rubbing is nonsexual to. I rub and pat my diaper cause I like to feel the bulk between my legs dry and wet diapers.

Just to clear things up, some of my diaper rubbing is sexual, but like you, I enjoy the feeling of the diaper between my legs, and there's often nonsexual rubbing involved as well on my part. Sometimes it's as simple as adjusting the way things are positioned, and somestimes that adjustment is done specifically so that part of me isn't sexually stimulated when I don't want it to be. Sometimes I just like to feel how smooth my diaper is from front to back right after I put it on. It's not sexually motivated though, it's just something satisfying about the way a fresh diaper (usually a pair of GoodNites) feels, especially if I've showered right before I've put it on.

I always find myself rubbing and squeezing the front of my nappy - and the wetter I get and the bigger the bulge the more I do it. It just feels awesome so I make no apologies for it. I would reluctantly have to say that I prefer the sensation of a disposable nappy (as long as its plastic-backed) to a cloth nappy even with plastic pants over the top.

• 2 weeks later...

I catch me doing from time to time, then I try to stuff my stuff down and try not to do it, cus it leads to something else and then after that it's all downhill for me. I end up being peed off and mad at myself

no. i do find myself rubbing other people's diapers, though. and then i find myself waking up on the floor with a hurt face, a tooth missing, and a bad headache. how strange!

just kidding! :-P

How else can you effectively check how we a diaper is. It has to be manually checked. I have a habit of squiging mine by my bum to test the wetness.

If you trusted the wetness indicators you'd be changing way to early and waiting all that sap absorbancy.