LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How Difficult Is It To Talk About Diapers?

I have the hardest time asking my girlfriend to diaper me. So far she's only done it a handful of times because I just can't get the words out. And even though she knows what I'm asking her, she won't help me until I ask. We call them d's because I'm way too shy to call them diapers.

Just now she asked if I needed a change before she went out and I was too shy to say yes. Lol, I have issues. >.>

• Like 2

I'm certainly not an extrovert, if anything I'm more of an isolationist when it comes to the general public. I've learned to be more comfortable with who I am though, and have gotten over the misplaced social stigma associated with diapers. As former military, I guess I am a bit more secured in who I am and much less concerned with what others might think of me too.

• Like 1

I'm pretty extroverted, especially with my fiancee, but when it comes to diapers, I just can't get the words out. There's a shame to it that I can't seem to shake, even knowing he is not only okay with it but wants to participate in it. I can do things like call him "daddy", suck my thumb playfully, cuddle with stuffed animals in front of him, but it is so unbelievably difficult to muster the courage to say "can you put me in a diaper?". Even when I take it upon myself to put on a diaper myself, walking in front of him wearing, it feels like I'm doing something wrong, like there's a little voice inside my head that's telling me I should have just asked, but it's so much easier said than done.

• Like 1

Over the years I have strived to become extremely confident with what I choose to do and be in life and as a result I am completely comfortable talking about anything, abdl/kink included. If the situation is appropriate I will talk about that aspect of my life without holding back.

• Like 1

Firstly you have to be lucky enough to meet someone you have that special connection with that you can open up with about anything you care about, let alone something like this. I find it's best explained by telling the story of how it began for me as a child. Approach it as this happened and this is how my mind ,as a child, dealt with a bad situation.

For me it is a bit hard. I am still feeling my way around. Sometimes I feel too embarrassed to even use my pacifier even if it soothes me a bit. Sometimes I feel my baby makes fun of me for liking baby stuffs. Other times I feel really awkward and just want to hid the fact that liking baby stuff is fun.

It's a bit more complicated with me. Most people who know me know I wear diapers, but it's very difficult for me to tell people the real reason for it. I tell people I wear them because of a lack of bladder control, but it's only partially true. Every time I tell someone I like wearing diapers, I fear they'll misunderstand and think I would harm children. I've been lucky so far, but I figure my luck will run out eventually, so I tell only when I feel backed in a corner and there's no way out of it.

I've been outed over the last year or so by friends and family and when it comes to discussing it with them they tend to find it harder to say the word 'nappy' than I do. Most of them when bringing it up in discussion people will say 'When you're wearing one....' or words to that effect.