LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

an "excuse" if caught wearing in public

whisko

• 3 weeks later...

Or be blunt and say that you're an AB/TB/DL and it feels good lol if you have the guts to tho lol, or just say you have medical problem, but to me that's lying. Cus If I'm out of town and no one I know is there then I really don't care, if they have a issue then that there problem not mine.

I just tell them that it is cleaner then peeing my pants, and let it drop. I made the choice to be in them at all times, and I am happy with the choice. If they press, that is what I tell them. I prefer to wet and poop myself over using toilets. It doesn't make my life easier, but it is what I am. If they have a problem, I just walk away and smile.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think if a stranger pointed out I was in a diaper, I would respond positively. First off, it would be none of their business that I was in a diaper. Secondly, For all they know I need them and it is not a choice. So needless to say I would find it very offensive for a stranger to say anything. If it was someone I knew I would just make up an off hand lie like I was sick or something, simple enough. Best to not get caught though!

• 3 months later...

Na, no excuse. Why do I need an excuse for wearing diapers? Especially for a stranger. I like to go out in a crinkly diaper with nothing but shorts on over it. Honestly, no one ever notices. If they ever did, no one ever said a thing.

Depends on the question, when asked if I'm wearing a diaper I just answer yes.

If asked why are you wearing a diaper, I answer it beets the alternative.

I answer the question to the precived level of the intelligence of the person asking.

If someone asked my mommy and she said that I was her baby that would be more than okay with me. Yes, it'd be extremely humiliating but also insanely erotic at the same time. Otherwise I'd just say I was incontinent or recovering from an operation or procedure.

I would be honest and say "yes I am" if they ask why I would say "because i like the feeling it gives me". They can work that out themselves. If they keep asking more probing questions I would ask if they wish to try one. If NO, then I would smile and politely leave. If YES, well hey now....

I would be honest and say "yes I am" if they ask why I would say "because i like the feeling it gives me". They can work that out themselves. If they keep asking more probing questions I would ask if they wish to try one. If NO, then I would smile and politely leave. If YES, well hey now....