LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

yucky sliced cheese

dlb

There are some A*W*E*S*O*M*E cheese out there, sadly American isn't one of them :P I have had some really interesting cheese (chocolate cheese @ trader Joe's was.....interesting) and a lot of wonderful cheese as well. Need to have a wine and cheese (and qwackers) party sometime, theres just so much out there to tryout and enjoy. It's 'spensive though, so maybe just get small portions and such....Still YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY! :D

Just picked up some new Wisconsin sharp cheddar. It's white though, and while also has a sharp flavor to it, I swear it's more mozzarella than cheddar. Still good enough to be REAL American cheese though, but who knew there were so many better options out there.

WHAT! How can you say that. Just as long as you don't say you dislike bacon we'll be ok though.

I dont mind an occasional cheeseburger from mcdonalds, but you wont ever see me buying cheese from a grocery store and I will try my hardest to avoid the cheese sections of grocery stores, some of that stuff and be smelled even though they are sealed in plastics....do not want!

Ohhh some of the better cheese have 'that smell' and they are delicious! I also find that 'stuff-called-food' from McDonadlds is just that, just more 'stuff' processes into something they call 'food' which is isn't *GAG* and it doesn't matter what 'cheese-food product" they put on it, it's still....UGH! :P

now if you want a 'REAL' cheese burger, I don't know where you are, and I am a cheese burger N*U*T!...you need to go to one of those small little mom and pop places (greasy spoon) that serves homestyle cooking, :thumbsup: get a burger thats hand formed (not pressed) made from 100% beef (little to no filler) and grilled or char broiled (fried is ok in a pinch) and slap a slice of good old Cheddar on that puppy and you sir have a B*U*R*G*E*R!

The ABSOLUTELY B*E*S*T burger I think I ever had was while driving on the 99 north on my way to Modesto (Calif) there was what used to be called a "mammouth orange" stand just a round shack painted orange to look like an orange. It sat in a dirt lot just of the road and was always busy with truckers. The burger was flame grilled / broiled and juicy and just fricking A*W*E*S*O*M*E...that and a tall lemonade ....WOW> I tasted that burger for the rest of the day it was THAT good *burp* :blush:

As for cheese, and you are so inclined, you have to try a lot of the better ones, as they really are amazing. Just for fun, if you can find a cheese shop or ask around and see if you can find a cheese tasting or a cheese festival! :thumbsup: you learn a LOT and will taste some really great things. :) Usually, people who don't like cheese are that way because they have been exposed to crappy cheese to begin with..

It's like most anything else.. theres bad stuff (or cheap) and then there is the good stuff that just blows you away.

I had a 'bad' experience during a wine tasting on a cruise once. We sampled a really heavy Cabernet sovereign that stayed on my pallet for wayyyyyyyyy to long, and my tongue felt like it had fuzz all over it...Y*U*C*K! :P and I haven't liked cabs ever since. BUT, I did try some at a family event a while ago, and it was a LOT better...so for me, cabs have been somewhat reformed in my eyes :blush: but they are still a bit to heavy for me.

I also had a really NASTY experience with Brussle sprouts (very bitter and NASTY!) at home and hated them ever since....until again, at a family event at a rather expensive restaurant and someone ordered some steamed sprouts. They must have been made right because these were really Yummy! :o ...needless to say I was shocked.

So don't condemn something before you really try it. Yeah there is crappy stuff out there, but the other side of the coin, there is a lot of very memorable and tasty stuff as well, all very worth while. It might cost more. but is so worth it :thumbsup:

I never really liked the thought of eating Brie. But having tried some really GOOD Brie with other things like fruit on a water qwacker or other things....it's down right YUMMY! Others I have tried just didn't do it for me.

So not sure if this helps at all, if it does....cool :thumbsup: if not...well, sorry :( just hope you do find some positive experiances in the food world out there that you enjoy :)

I'm not really a big fan of cheese, but I have recently developed a taste for Kerrygold cheese from Ireland. (Their butter is also to die for.) I love their Dubliner cheese, and I'll settle for their cheddar if the Dubliner is out of stock.

I pretty much only use deli-style sliced cheddar when I need cheese for any kind of sandwich item, like burgers or a steak sandwich... that way I know that it's actually real cheese.

The Dull Cheese Kingdom was destroyed in the Great Cheddar War.

I think I heard about that. A lot of people were in a sticky situation with it. They tried cutting the cheese for ammo but nobody could stand the smell and had to evacuate the entire Kingdom.

Sharp. Mild. Dull. Regular. The elders tell stories about how there was peace between the cheese tribes: sharp tribe, mild tribe, dull tribe, regular tribe. But that all changed when the Sharp Nation attacked.

I don't think 'regular' cheddar would really sell that well. Who wants anything thats "regular'?? or it could be misconstrued to mean something associated with a laxative! :o "regular cheddar keeps YOU regular"..

Not! :P