LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What made you dls?

Erik1988

I have no recollection of wearing diapers as a kid although I must have worn cloth diapers. I suspect, however, that my mother would have been eager to get me out of diapers and into using the toilet ASAP as she would have seen it as a time-to-grow-up sort of thing. Fast forward forty-some years when I discovered the fun of occasionally wetting my pants especially at the beach where "wet" bathing trunks are the norm. About twelve years ago when I was packing up all of the furniture and lifetime accumulation of my parents' "stuff" in preparation for my widowed father to downsize and move to a new home, I discovered his stash of Depends in the back of his closet. I had been clueless to the fact that he had become incontinent due to prostate surgery several years prior and had to wear diapers.Anyway, I took a couple pairs, stuffed them in my backpack and secreted them home. Tried them out a few weeks later and was instantly hooked with the comfort and feeling of security they provide. I just love that bulky feeling of goodness between my legs and against my butt. Have been sampling different styles ever since. Especially enjoy wearing them to the movies, shopping and even to parties with my friends although I keep it to myself.

I read this post and I see that I'm not the only one confused by the why! I have been thinking about why for the last 21 years when my fetish in this lifestyle started. Yet I come up blank on the answer. It's the same question my wife of 6 years asked me a few days after I got a little tipsy and crawled into bed with her diapered. Yea I was mortified by how she would react and became instantly sober. Though I got lucky and she accepted my fetish and has done things with me that up until then was only a dream. Though I still wonder why? Why did I get into this fetish? Why did my mind decide at the age of 18 that I had to try on a diaper? Why at the age of 38 I had to do it again after a 6 year period of giving it up for the sake of married life. At 18 I lost my mom to her long long long fight with cancer. I was never mistreated growing up. My parents was always there if I needed them. There was no abuse to me or my sister. Heck I didn't even look at a diaper and think anything of it till I was 18 and was walking through the baby department heading for something else. Funny I can remember when and how it happened but I can't remember what I was after in the first place. I give up on the why or how. There is something about them that help me feel "normal" what ever normal maybe. There is something about them that calms my mind from racing about the crap going on in life. Things I can't control no matter how hard I

Around the age of 13 or 14, I was at a lake with my family. Me and my sisters were swimming around, having a good time, until I suddenly had to go number 2.

Unfortunately, the toilet was on the other side of the park and up a hill, so I had to hurry.

On the way, I was on the edge. And I started to wonder an odd thought for me at the time. I was curious if I could simply "go" in my pants, and then just walk to the toilet, cleaning it out there. However, every time I geared up to go, I saw someone coming the other way. I moved on.

Eventually, I made it to the toilet. I went into the stall, and just before I went, I noticed that I was still interested in going in my pants.

No one was here. I had my chance.

So, I did it. I went in my swimming trunks. And I loved it.

I don't know exactly what it was, but I loved the feeling of going in my trunks. I had a flood of excitement and joy from doing it. And when I was done, I simply cleaned it out and moved on.

From there led my years into exploring this concept, moving slowly from just pooping in plastic bags to actually buying diapers to even now seeing how long I can go without a toilet.

It's bee a fun ride, I can say.

I don't really know, I just saw people wearing diapers on this message board for images. Then I was like "oh that's weird" and then I was like "that looks super fun". So I bought pullups and really enjoyed wearing them, then It just escalated from there. Maybe I was like this all the time and didn't knew? I don't really know why people like what they like.

• Like 1

IHave a few memories that make me think it might have originated from these points.

1. I remember my father working on a door at the house and I mustve been acting up/out and he got mad. I remember him saying if you dont straighten up we'll go uptown and get you some Pampers. I remember the humiliation and arousel.

2. I was never close with any family but the ones that I was close to lived states away. We would occassionally travel to their place. My aunt was very nurturing and I liked that. Combined with boxes of Pampers laying around for my younger cousin and the fact that all the stuffed animals had Pampers on them was a very strong visual stimulation.

3. I can remember, in my early childhood, seeing all the Pampers commercials throughout the day and getting this weird feeling. I would watch the commercials with my family but it was like they knew it was special to me. Sometimes I would turn my head acting funny during the commercial. Of course I was this same way when I seen a female being abducted and tape gagged on tv shows. I would get aroused and it felt like everyone knew and was starring at me.

4. The trips down the diaper isles at he super markets. Back in the day everything was in boxes and each diaper was double the thickness of todays diapers.The entire isle was boxes and boxes of Pampers, Huggies and Luvs. Each had that unique smell that radiated out from the box. The Pampers was the strongest and the most comforting along with the logo on the Pampers boxes then I was just taken away. I really wish Pampers would at least do a retro box.

With all this being said, my urge has been so overwhelming since age 14 that Ive fell into this habit of masterbating everyday since then. If I couldnt find a "Pamper" to steal (had to be Pampers too ) I would go crazy. Found myself looking in every trash can around the school, on eqach corner, at the park, in restrooms etc. It was an obsession. I later purchased some Pampers and hid them in the woods in a garbage bag. I would go to them everyday, until someone found them and scattered them around and they got rained on. How I wish I knew who saw me with them.

• Like 1

From what I can remember, I would wet the bed at night often when I was 4 I would hide my underwear from my parents because I was so embarrassed I remember waking up cold and afraid I was going to be in trouble with my mom, then I would have accidents at school and during the day, and around middle school the accidents had stopped before this time but they started again I would try not to have accidents but I couldn't make it especially someone would be in the bathroom I've messed before when I was younger but it was happening around middle school but not at school, even though the times I ever peed my pants at school I would say the water fountain sprayed my pants I don't think anyone believed me though, around middle school I started wearing adult diapers and love them I didn't know What a AB or a DL was untill I found out more about Dls and Other Diaper lovers I found out I wasn't alone, but I had trouble accepting that I love wearing diapers even though I ended up accepting myself more when they helped me wake up dry and keep me from messing my pants. Around college I bought my first pack of adult diapers and wipes nervously from a local drug store, the lady gave me the " who are these for?" She didn't say much then I bought them and then she asked they look like they where for me and I gave her a shrug and went home, I thought to myself wow, I can totally buy diapers even if the cashier thinks there for me after that I pretty much wear them occasionally mostly only to bed and I often wore them when watching cartoons I tried wearing 24/7 but I wanted to have more to wear at night and have a spare to change into because I would have a soaked diaper by morning.

mine i believe was because I was forced into potty training against my will before age 3 and also because I was a bedwetter from age 6 to 9 but was not allowed to wear diapers for it.

I always wanted to be back in diapers.

:smiley-baby-boy:

I suspect that I'm a DL because I wore diapers for the first 15 years of my life. After that, I never was really comfortable while not diapered.

Although I was "toilet trained" by the time I was 3, I continued to wear diapers because the trailer we lived in didn't have indoor plumbing. Although the trailer park we lived in had a central building with toilets and showers, the kids generally did not use them. So, most of the kids wore diapers nearly all the time. When our family moved to the suburbs to the house my parents built, the bathroom was right next to my bedroom. However, by that time I was 6 years old. That is when I really started my toilet training. However, it was long and difficult process. By 8, I could stay dry during the day if I got to the bathroom at least hourly. I continued to wear diapers at night until I was 10, because I had never been trained to stay dry at night.

I continued to need diapers on trips lasting longer than an hour until I was 15 years old. By then I was able to stay dry for longer periods of time, but long car trips were always a problem.

After such a long period of relying on diapers, I never felt safe when I wasn't diapered. So, I began covertly wearing them. My conclusion is that I was pretty much trained to be a diaper lover.

The only commonality seems to be that all are different in their discovery.

I have no recollection of being diapered as a baby or , indeed my early training, and so cannot specifically lay my current love of diapers at that door.

About a year ago I had a very stressful time at work and started to leak when that stress got to me. I started to wear pads and then graduated to wearing pull ups while I went through the routine of consultant investigations. The pull ups removed the fear of public leaking that I needed but after looking at websites such as DD and discovering this community, I plucked up courage to buy my first pack of Tena Maxi's. The first time I put them on and used them, I felt all stress melt away, and almost uncontrolled wetting obviously awakened some primal memory. My route into the community has therefore been driven to some extent by necessity (I have been diagnosed as having an over active bladder and taken the route of padding up over drugs) but now feel naked when undiapered end and never happier than when when wetting without control. Why? I have no idea other than the feeling of temporary incontinence when diapered fulfils some primal need.

Hmmm...hated being potty trained and it took almost four years. What makes me a DL? Probably missing the feeling of being taken care of. Also, I had planned on adopting a baby all my life but was told recently that I'm past the age to adopt an infant (42 is the cutoff age to have an infant placed with you) and that I don't have enough money to adopt. Being single, it costs a lot

I have no clue what made me DL. I just saw two toddlers playing one day and I all of a sudden wished I could go back to wearing diapers again and being little. I was only nine.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that Baby Stanley. Nobody should ever be punished for something that isn't their fault. Our parents may have tried back then, but it's stuff like that which makes me wonder WTF were they thinking.

• 1 month later...

i know why im addicted its because my parent kwpt me inthem to long and it took me a really long time to figure out why i liked them and well i looked up why i liked them and it said maybe because you been in them to long and well after that i knew why i liked them

I'm GOING to go with the Butterfly effect for me... Some butterfly landed on an elephants nose that trampled into some elk which killed kicked up some dust which alerted some lions which ate the elk that was killed by a hunter in Africa that transported their hides back to the United States which has bees in their hides which pollinated St. Louis Missouri at the right time of day in the right temperature on the second of my development as a child which strangely made me want to wear diapers. Weird I know but I have traced this out and found no other explanation but the above!