LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

wife and son big mouths

So i am not sure what is up with this week.

It all starts with Monday i get my 8 year old son asking why there is a pull diaper in the trash. I ask why u digging in the trash, i got (i lost something in bottom) me i tell him don't know what you’re talking about and change conversation.

I guess the question I have for you, since you listed yourself as "Incontinent" and not AB or DL, is, are you actually incontinent and need some protection or do you just wear now and then for fun or recreation?

I also agree it's time for you to talk to your son about your diapers, obviously he knows about them. Trying to ignore or skirt around the subject is likely only going to make things worse for you.

This is something I honestly dread about having children. I don’t want to expose them to my kink or fetish lifestyle but I know sooner or later they would find out and how to deal with it is a huge "What If" and how to handle it. I wish I had some answer's for you but sadly I don't. Good luck and hopefully someone here with your same experience will come and tell you how they handled it.

it use to be off on fedish / wear for confert convenience till i had a back injury. was bed riden for a few weeks so had to wear. had discectomy back to normal for a while did not wear for long time till herniated discc come back. had a fusion and that is when i became fill time user. surgery went wrong( over streached spinal cord during fusion) now nerve damage doctor will not admit it and way big legal mess. now family doc told me i have to use the rest of my life. now new surgeon to fix last fusion that was done 3 year ago and 50/50 change on fixing the prob.

My ex-wife made an issue of my night wetting in divorce court and the judge looked at her and said "I really don't care what he wears at night".

If it's in the house, kids will find it. Exploring is part of being a kid :) And nowhere attracts such exploration more than declaring the place 'off limits', such as the parent's closet or computer. I see two approaches here, and both have merit. One is to open the discussiopn and then explain things, the other is to wait for them to open that discussion. The one thing that is certain is that if they know you are avoiding the discussion they will dream up a gazillion bizzare reasons with their acticve imaginations, and if there's no discussion they may have problems dealing with that :( To 'blow them off' may be a good short-term strategy to buy you time to figure out how to deal with this, but it doesn't work in the long run :rolleyes: Make a plan then follow it; if you plan well it will always end in success B)

My wife is due in December with our little girl. Though i may have to scale back the DL play for Financial reasoning, (no cushies or bambinos.... sad)

Three grandmothers? This reminds me of a guy I used to work with who liked to lay out of work :( One morning he asked the foreman for the next day off because he had to go to his Grandmother's funeral, to which our foreman replied "Dam# boy, that's the forth one you've lost this year- how many Grandmothers do you have?" :o

I take it that he was lying about losing his grandmothers and he got caught in his own lie? It sounded like a joke.

Three grandmothers? This reminds me of a guy I used to work with who liked to lay out of work :( One morning he asked the foreman for the next day off because he had to go to his Grandmother's funeral, to which our foreman replied "Dam# boy, that's the forth one you've lost this year- how many Grandmothers do you have?" :o

I have 4 grandmas. Both sets of my blood grandparents divorced and then remarried before I was born. They've always treated me like their own descendants. So, they might not be blood relatives, but they are grandmas. Used to have 4 grandpas too, but they have all passed away.

About 6 years ago my step daughter died, leaving us with two grandkids to raise. A couple years ago the youngest (12 or 13 then) asked why there were so many adult diapers around. Told him they were for me and then my wife took over and explained about the incontinence due to MS. No questions about it since and he does see the diaper pail and diapers in our bathroom when he empties the regular garbage there. I don't ask ANYONE to empty the diaper pail. My problem so I take care of it.

• 4 weeks later...