LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Full Bladder in the Morning

lol, yep. at night when i wake up to go to the bathroom and my darn bathroom door squeeks when i open/shut it. it makes me feel like i'm waking other people in the house up every time.

Been wearing diapers to bed for about 2 weeks straight now and I'm gonna keep doing it cause I almost always get the urge to pee laying down and when I go to bathroom I wake up

With diapers I just pee and fall asleep and in the morning I pee it again so I don't have to get up

Cause I have a low spit problem in mouth I have to drink water before sleeping

smiles* i usually end up covered in drool the next morning, lol

So Wakko the moral of the story is always go to bed nice and thickly nappied.

I have been wearing at night for years just cant imagine being able to sleep without now.

Teddy + nappy = A happy Maly. :baby_smiley3:

Even with a diaper, you would still leak if you peed that much all at once into that diaper. Unless you are wearing Abena M4 or Molicare, you would flood that sucker and it would still hold. Those were the only diapers I could do my morning pee in without any leaks. Now I don't wake up with a full bladder anymore since I go in the middle of the night too. My morning pees used to be the longest than the ones I do during the day before I started wearing diapers and before I started to wear them often. Now if I wake up in the middle of the night with the feeling the need to pee, I lie on my back and go and then go back to sleep.

• Like 1

It's not painful for me, but immediately on getting up I'll have to pee a full bladder within 30 seconds. The only times it doesn't happen is when I wet in bed before getting up and that doesn't always mean it won't happen anyway!

Ive been catheterizing before bed. Im a bed wetter by nature but notice that if i wet naturally, i wake up due to a fully soaked diaper where as if i cath and it lets it out constantly over the entire evening, i wont wake up.

I used to wake up with my back hurting (kidneys) from having such a full bladder. That doesn't happen anymore, but when I'm not diapered (or diapered but not 100% confident in my protection) I'll still wake up uncomfortable. If I'm confident and well hydrated, I barely notice and usually find I'm drenched by the time I'm fully awake and no discomfort.

I hate that too. :badmood: waking up anytime just because I have to pee is irritating! I don't wear on a regular basis, but when I do I do so at night and 'usually' use it if I have to. Or sometimes i chicken out and get up anyways :blush: I wear for comfort, and do use them a lot, buty there are times I don't want to change or do laundry, so off to the bathroom I go.

I despise it most though on cold winter nights!!! Oh GAWD how I hate to get out of a nice warm bed to go off to the cold azzed bathroom, though is is nice to be able to get back into my still warm bed, buty I would rather not leave it to begin with :P

I need to keep working on that.

Yeah I wouldn't wear pampers. Well I could never fit in them. But as a kid I always did have a fantasy of wearing kid diapers / goodnights. In retrospect, I think that I thought that they would feel different than adult diapers (assuming I even knew what those were). Is there a difference in feel between pampers and adult diapers, though? Hmmm....

Haha, I woke up this morning to a dream where I had a full bladder, and in my dream I decided that it would be ok if I let a little bit out on my underwear. Mind you I haven't worn regular underwear for years. As I woke up, I found my dry 27/7 mostly wet, so apparently I had wet a few times in my sleep. I was already peeing from the dream, and don't have much control, but I automatically tried to stop the flow because in my dream I was still continent.

Guest diaperboykcmo

I have a 34 inch waist.. It takes two diapers to make one looks exactly like a big baby diaper.. It's two Pampers you cut one in half and it works perfect.. I love going to the store with my guardian angel when she buys my diapers. We're in the baby section buying real baby diapers it's like I'm getting away with something. lol

I drink a ton of water throughout the day and evening. Every time I sleep in say past ten-thirty a.m., I wake up with strong urge to go. I can't ignore it and always end up getting out of bed. Days like that make me wish to wear a diaper so I can dream on but with the kind I can afford, I always fear leaks.

I too have been so use to wearing diapers at night to bed, that I do not wake up in the middle of the night to wet. It just happens, however when I first started I can relate to the full bladder even with a diaper on.