LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Milky discharge from privates

Hey all. I have what I think is a strange question but may not be.

I noticed some strange yellow spots on the inside of my pull-up today (and no I don't mean urine).

I checked my penis and saw that there was some strange milky substance coming out of it.

Kind of worried what it could be. I haven't been doing anything out of the norm, and before anyone asks no I have not had any form of sex. I am still a virgin so sexually transmitted diseases are out.

Well it stopped for a while but when I woke up this morning I was changing out of my wet diaper when I noticed some dark yellow droplet stains in the front if my diaper. There were maybe eight or ten if them.

My diaper was soaked but these droplet stains were way darker than the urine color.

I have to agree with Dill Pickle and DavidMW. It seems your not masturbating is backing things up a bit so you're getting the discharge. You'll either have to learn to live with the discharge or learn to be like most other people and masturbate every now and then.

If your urine is smelling different from usual it could be a uti otherwise it could be the clap (chlamydia) good news is both are easily treatible and can both be tested from a urine test

Thanks for all the replies. Also I didn't mean to turn this into a theological debate.

It has cleared up and hasn't done it anymore since Saturday night.

Got really worried for a little while because I noticed when I pulled my pull-up down to go to the toilet I noticed I had been bleeding from my penis. Got really scared but after a little while it stopped. I am now feeling a little bit of pain in my penis. It's not terrible but it is definitely uncomfortable.

Thanks for all the replies. Also I didn't mean to turn this into a theological debate.

It has cleared up and hasn't done it anymore since Saturday night.

Got really worried for a little while because I noticed when I pulled my pull-up down to go to the toilet I noticed I had been bleeding from my penis. Got really scared but after a little while it stopped. I am now feeling a little bit of pain in my penis. It's not terrible but it is definitely uncomfortable.

Those are are very concerning symptoms. Any signs of blood coming out of the penis is cause to see a doctor immediately.