LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi everyone, I am new to the site, I am recently married and I told my now wife a little while before we were married that I have an AB/DL fetish. At first it was really nice, she was accepting and even participated. About a week ago she did a complete 180, she questions everything and says she doesn't understand this or me. I've tried talking to her and anytime I bring it up it just causes a huge fight. Anybody have any suggestions? Help...

There is certainly a psychology of men wanting to fix a man.... Those women are often in abusive or broken relationships because they see a man like a lost puppy or a project.

Marriage is give and take with concessions on both sides in a healthy marriage. No one spouse should feel like a hostage or like a problem.

In this case, if she brings it up, I would ask her why her feelings have changed? Why was she willing to not only condone, but participate prior? Do not ask this in anger, but kindly in an effort to understand her perspective.

Once her points and her feelings are understood, allow her to hear your feelings. Hopefully a good discussion will brew.

Let us know how it goes :)

Spargano

This is very unfortunate. I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations. My only solution to any marriage issues is communication. Talk to her, remain calm, and be positive about it.

Introduce her to others in the community if you can, share how this lifestyle can bring a couple even closer! Ask her about her fantasies and partake in some of those. Patience and persistence seems to have always been something that works for me through difficult times. Maybe it'll work for you?

Complete 180 sounds like perhaps she got someone else's opinion on the matter. We (men & women) do have a tendency to change our view on a subject if someone who's opinion we respect says something negative about it.

Ditto Spargano a hundred times !

Thanks everyone for all of your input and help, the last couple of days were kind of crazy and tense, after what seemed to be days worth of long conversations I was able to help my wife understand at least a little bit about the whys of AB/DL. Things look to be on the up and up as she says it may take awhile for her to get used to it but she said she accepts me fully for who I am

while I speak for us all that we are happy she is accepts you, did she let you know why she did the reversal? It would make sense to be accepting but not participating and then decide "I don't like this," but to participate, feign acceptance, and then drop this on you was not fair to you or honest. I hope you used this as a catalyst that she needs to be honest with her feelings going forward for the two of you to succeed in your relationship.

It is the old story. She is looking down the aisle, at the altar and the organist is playing the religious music and she starts thinking "aisle...altar...hymn. That is about right"

LOVE IT!!! Haven't giggled like that in a while!

Christine Daryleanne, on 16 May 2014 - 1:45 PM, said:snapback.png

It is the old story. She is looking down the aisle, at the altar and the organist is playing the religious music and she starts thinking "aisle...altar...hymn. That is about right"

"LOVE IT!!! Haven't giggled like that in a while!"