LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kids and Adolescents Wanting Diapers

For many years Daily Diapers has discussed many issues involved in giving up or quitting wearing diapers for pleasure.

Edited by Angela Bauer
  • Like 9

The mother probably thought it was a phase. When parents are willing to give their kids diapers, that doesn't mean they will keep buying them or them. It's like how I thought it was a phase when my husband kept touching me and hugging me when we first met and I was tolerating it and putting up with the discomfort. But he kept on doing it and wouldn't stop so I put my foot down and he thought I changed.

It just goes to show that some parents miss the times when their child(ren) was/were truly in the baby years and they themselves miss the attention they got during said years; I however don't have any particularly good or bad memories since I moved from one state/country to another due to my mother serving in the Navy.

If one believes in the axiom "Do No Harm", then by giving diapers to your teen who wants to experiment and explore is as Angela points out " an opportunity to help the child become" using basic non-threatening physical and verbal communication.

Maybe not the same thing, but before i was addicted to PC games, then I learned to stop and now I feel bored of it

So, now I'm addicted to the TV, watching series and Movies and barely have time to the PC and other stuff

I remember asking my mom to let me wear diapers quite often (at least one a year for almost 15 years). Every time she would say no and that it was just a phase I would grow out of. Talk about denial.

None of my older sisters wanted to wear diapers even though I wore them on trips when i was young. My younger sister didnt want them either and was thankful mum didnt put her in them.

I was potty trained at two and never really had any problems with bedwetting. However, I have always wanted to wear diapers for as long as I can remember (since about four).

I don't remember potty training at all, but my parents started my little sis'er's potty training at about 2 1/2.

This is an important topic and one we often avoid because it talks about children in the context of a behaviour that may or may not have sexual overtones. So the avoidance is understandable but still wrong.

• Like 1