LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Oh shit, you can lose your kids over your AB/DL lifestyle

Someone found out about me and reported me to social services and a social worker showed up and they had copies of my blog and now they have taken my son and will take my daughter too when I have her. Only way to get them back is to take parenting classes and to give up my diapers and deal with the urge to go all the time or feeling like I am going to wet my pants.

Do you not just LUUUUUUV Big Government

The power to do things FOR you is the power to do things TO you. I first heard that in c1974: TWO GENERATIONS ago!!

We are having a similar case of DCYF abuse in MA called "Justine M" and 20 years ago, there was another so egregious that even Marjory Claprood a die-hard Liberal went postal

lol, nicely done :-D your tone of voice made me realize it was an april fools day though... your message made me think you were experiencing one of a parent's worst possible tragedies, and the tone of voice i heard as i read your post was like "oh shit! i spilled sweet tea in my car and now i'm gonna need the floorboard cleaned!" :-P but it's more than i tried to do today!

I was just going to advise you to hire THREE EXTREMELY SHITHEADED BASTARD lawyers, and take the social workers to court!

glad you don't need them.

The thingt is, that is not so farfetched, I would not make a joke about it (and when I would not make a joke about something, you KNOW it is serious business. I have DEALT with social workers and for the most part...well...can you say "Lovecraft"?

When I first read that I was horrified. Then I thought it seemed far fetched and realized it was April Fools day. I am not sure the government could actually legally seize your kids because you wear diapers. They would be intruding on harmless, private bedroom matters. Maybe one of the lawyers on here could elaborate on that.

The thingt is, that is not so farfetched, I would not make a joke about it (and when I would not make a joke about something, you KNOW it is serious business. I have DEALT with social workers and for the most part...well...can you say "Lovecraft"?

Don't label all social workers the same. Most of my friends are social workers and all of them go out of there way to make sure the children are safe, and part of that is determining if the parents, all hobby's and kinks, are detremental or not. A bad social worker takes the kids away when there is no obvious threat prior to do doing due dilligence.

• 3 weeks later...

What legal grounds are they doing this under? Your not having your children take part in your dl life style are you? If not I can't see a law that gives them the right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk