LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do you have a secret hiding place

Go to Ebay and look for "furniture risers" or "bed risers" these elevate your bed as high a total of 15"; I have 8" ones*, and are designed to increase underbed storage, then use a long bed skirt/ruffle with a normal twin bed, you get 15x40x75=45000 cu. in

To compensate, I use a bunkie board instead of a box spring and a 3" thick mattress unless Mommy wants your bed to be high so that she does not need a changing table

*And the first person who says anything like "Gee, A girl with 8 inches!" gets turned into a frog!

Go to Ebay and look for "furniture risers" or "bed risers" these elevate your bed as high a total of 15"; I have 8" ones*, and are designed to increase underbed storage, then use a long bed skirt/ruffle with a normal twin bed, you get 15x40x75=45000 cu. inTo compensate, I use a bunkie board instead of a box spring and a 3" thick mattress unless Mommy wants your bed to be high so that she does not need a changing table*And the first person who says anything like "Gee, A girl with 8 inches!" gets turned into a frog!

WOW! 8 inches is a lot for high heels too.....I bet they make you walk funny! :P

WOW! 8 inches is a lot for high heels too.....I bet they make you walk funny! :P

What does R I B B I T spell? :(

Our entire home is secure. Since my adult changing table is in an alcove of our master bedroom it would be pointless to hide the hanging stackers near it filled with diapers of various kinds. My storage room for cases of disposables has a door which is kept closed by not locked.

Probably just my whole place.

Beds and tables have to the floor covers on them so I can tuck things under them out of sight.

I have storage bins full of diapers in one closet, with overflow under the guest bed.

I've got cloth diapers and ab clothes under my bed.

Also under that bed is a nondescript shoebox with "toys."

Also under my bed is a bunch of changing supplies.

Also under my bed is my paddles and switches and things.

Usually I keep a spare diaper and changing supplies under my coffee table, but move that stuff out if company is coming over.

My whole second bedroom is full of plush toys and in general looks more like a little kid's room. I tend to keep that door shut.

Okay I'm not very good at this whole hiding thing am I?

I mean you walk into my place, and look around

I have a storage container with a padlock, a duffle bag under the bed, and a suitcase. My supplies are not exactly secured, and I don't use the padlock only if the maintenance super is coming. (Usually have some kind of notice.) It's just me, so I don't worry too much.

Diapers and waterproof pants are kept in the bookcase in my bedroom at Mom's house. My little girl clothes and diapering supplies are kept in a storage room at my house. My brother lives at my house, so I still have to keep things hidden.

I have a place I keep my diapers. My wife put them in there just so guest and my daughter don't see them. Is it a hiding place? No really. Just out of sight in the closet.

The minute "so...won't see them" came in, it became a hidking place since hiding something is to amke that something unseen