LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The truth about Public AB's

Thick, so a clear bulge if you looked hard enough. But the soother and jumper clearly gave it away, Wasn't a stretch to assume i was diapered too.

I believe that everyone keeps a place way in the back of their minds of what it would be like to go back to being a child. Some of us just bring that thought

I know most of you cheering here and telling him to do it again may have a different view and my opinion which I am sure many people in this community and other BDSM communities will likely agree with so here I go.

I have had MANY pictures taken of me out in sleepers and onsies. some have ended up on the internet, where shown off in school im sure. But it is no different that explaining to your kids why two men are kissing.

I think we need to put things in perspective.

1. It is a calculated risk. By risk, I mean, losing job/relationship, which can lead to the destruction of income and thus make exposing even in this small way a huge risk. The OP clearly does this often and had no fear of either repercussion. As someone else said, I work with children and would never be able to risk that.

2. Does one persons actions represent us all? No. We are too varied. I think he matches the stereotype of an adult baby and possibly what people think of when they read about us, those that don't think we are pedophiles. The op might have helped those women understand it is harmless/innocent. Given I am a DL only, I can easily say that isn't my interest. And for those who are AB, I am sure most would agree, if it were socially acceptable, they would love to do that.

3. Never confuse kindness to the face with genuine kindness. I. The south we have an expression "smiling behind your teeth" which means behind all the smiles and welcoming is a sinister person judging and possibly wanting to harm. I am not saying those moms will do this, but I think it impossible to say they didn't judge. We have no idea what conversations happened after. It has been my experience that most people are too cowardly to be rude to your face. They wait till you are gone to spread poison. We have seen this in school/work all the time. Therefore I can't take seriously the reactions at the time there. People are not such characatures that they will go "eww" to your face. Especially not mature adults. Society ingrained that as wrong so only the courageous or assholes are willing to speak their mind openly.

All in all, I would never do that. More power to you, but if even the people who share your desires are uncomfortable, imagine how others feel? Still, as I said earlier, your choices were weighted so I am sure you are fine.

Spargano

• Like 1

3. Never confuse kindness to the face with genuine kindness. I. The south we have an expression "smiling behind your teeth" which means behind all the smiles and welcoming is a sinister person judging and possibly wanting to harm. I am not saying those moms will do this, but I think it impossible to say they didn't judge. We have no idea what conversations happened after. It has been my experience that most people are too cowardly to be rude to your face. They wait till you are gone to spread poison. We have seen this in school/work all the time. Therefore I can't take seriously the reactions at the time there. People are not such characatures that they will go "eww" to your face. Especially not mature adults. Society ingrained that as wrong so only the courageous or assholes are willing to speak their mind openly.

All in all, I would never do that. More power to you, but if even the people who share your desires are uncomfortable, imagine how others feel? Still, as I said earlier, your choices were weighted so I am sure you are fine.

Spargano

• Like 1

it is becoming more and more so. the only way it will become acceptable is for people to know it is there. they cant accept what they do not know about. eventually people will come to the realisation that everyone is an individual and can have their own enjoyments without needing to harass.

I applaud those who have the courage to bring this life style choice out into the public eye, if it where not for them we all would still be in the closet , the more exposure we revive the sooner this life style choice will become acceptable, not by all but by many. Look what the gays and lesbians had to go through to become accepted by the many but not by all.

And there again is someone talking about LGBT peoples struggles for basic rights with the stupidly unnecessary need to make this (and by this I mean ABDL) "normal"

Edited by Elfking
To clarify a point

And what, dear heart, is "normal"? My own LGBT life in public came about because I could no longer stand living the lie that I was "Macho-Man" any longer- a role I played rather well and still have to bear because the "normal" people around me cannot grasp what is so important about being yourself. The "normal" are all comfortable with living a lie and of being two-faced once you are no longer in their presence. I detest "normal" because it is inherently wrong- the word itself implies comformiong to someone else's standards. My standards are a lot higher than that :)

• Like 1

Bettypooh! You have no idea how many people here have been posting about missing you! I'm so glad you came back!

Agreed! Nice to see you back and once again bringing great statements to the community

I applaud those who have the courage to bring this life style choice out into the public eye, if it where not for them we all would still be in the closet , the more exposure we revive the sooner this life style choice will become acceptable, not by all but by many. Look what the gays and lesbians had to go through to become accepted by the many but not by all.

This I find interesting.