LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The big question

Anyone ever get the question of "Why do you like to wear diapers?"? I got the question last night from my wife. I sat there quietly trying to find the words of why I like to wear them to help her understand my fetish more. It's so hard to explain why at least for me. Though I tried my best to explain how they help relieve stress and how they feel to me, I found myself searching for the real reason why I started to wear. Even now I still find the answer to that question a very difficult to explain. Though she was fine with what I did tell her I really wished I had a better answer for her.

This post made me laugh not to be cruel, however because every one of us will probably give us a different reason. I figure this is the case, because every person is unique in a lot of ways, it's just that those of us here have at least our like of

a very good question...

my reasons go back to a very traumatic event when i was nine, the need and desire to wear nappies and be a baby again go right back to that event and my wish to go back to a time when i was happy, loved and safe.

add to that adult stress and there is another reason to regress.

My diaper fetish comes from when I was younger. Me and my older sister use to play house and she would always make me the baby. She had my old baby carriage and crib that my mom had saved for her to play with. She would put me in those and pretend to feed me and take care of me. I started wearing plastic bags for diapers. I forgot about that kind of stuff till I got older and got into a bad dirt bike accident. I was in the hospital for 3 months and 2 of those months I was bed ridden. They put a catheter in me because they wanted me to move as little as possible. After I got out I had to wear diapers because I was having accidents due to my bladder shrinking. During that time I started to like the attention from them but most of all the security I found while wearing them. I didn't have to worry about wetting my pants in front of others on accident. When I turned 17 I wanted to feel that same security that I felt before so I went and bought some diapers at a store. I didn't get the same feeling instead I got totally different feelings. Going through puberty made them feel so much better then before. I wasn't a popular kid in school more like kind of an outcast. I found myself happy when I put on a fresh diaper. Something about it took the cares and worries away. Took my stress away. As I got even older I tried to forget about it as it just wasn't right. "Normal" people don't do such things. After a few years I was in the store and I past the pharmacy section and spotted the diapers. I had to have some more I couldn't resist my urges to wear them again. To feel the diaper hug my waist and crotch. When I got home I went strait to my room and put on a diaper. It felt so good so.... free. From then on I've been wearing diapers in secret when I could. It wasn't until last week that anyone

Anyone ever get the question of "Why do you like to wear diapers?"? I got the question last night from my wife. I sat there quietly trying to find the words of why I like to wear them to help her understand my fetish more. It's so hard to explain why at least for me. Though I tried my best to explain how they help relieve stress and how they feel to me, I found myself searching for the real reason why I started to wear. Even now I still find the answer to that question a very difficult to explain. Though she was fine with what I did tell her I really wished I had a better answer for her.

There are way too many possible factors to be sure but let's see:

1. I wasn't abused and I did have a good childhood.

2. I wasn't made to give up diapers early.

3. I had loving parents.

4. I wasn't in any accidents.

5. I don't have a medical need.

6. I don't have any psychological issues.

So seems most of the common reasons are out. That being said: I like who I am. My wife likes who I am. I'm not ashamed I'm a DL. Knowing the reason won't change anything.

So, I guess I don't know. It doesn't make a difference. All in all . . . . moving on to more important questions :)

Snugglebear

• Like 2

Hmm well back when I was in middle school, I just kinda thought of them out of the blue. It just seemed to logical and great and then I got some and followed it up with great results. I have always liked them since!

Now, my girlfriend hates the idea of them and everything about it. So I can only dream about them now :/

• 2 weeks later...

I was treated like a baby cause I wet the bed nightly and had some daytime accidents and was always in a diaper till seven and I grew to like baby treatment and diapers I started wearing diaper on my own free will at seven when moved to another foster home that wasnt abusive.

I can relax 'down there's and not worry. Dream of the caring, love of a mommy and not worry about anything. Growing up the youngest (by several years), I was always teased for being 'the baby' and chided for not being more grown up. So I guess it's about going back to get that lost time.

• 2 weeks later...

"Um, to keep my pants dry? Yeah, I think that is rather obvious but since you asked then maybe it isn't , or maybe you're ......".(insert silence with a glaring stare here until the asker sees my point and then slinks back under the stupid rock they came from) :roflmao:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know for sure. I've always loved wearing diapers for as long as I can remember. Most likely I potty trained out of them too soon but my mom once told me I was the one that wanted to potty train and did so fairly easily and quickly. About 18 years ago I got into a bad car wreck and was forced back into diapers. I still don't like the forced part but at least I do like the diapers.

I think this is a very difficult question to answer for almost everyone. I think of this question as being the same as "why do you like another person (sexually)?" Its hard to answer because humans often do not truly know why they are attracted to something. Not only is the human brain "designed" with specific mechanisms but these mechanisms can change from environmental factors.

My desires for diapers go back as far as my memory does. As bits of the early memories fade away with age, the few I have regarding diapers don't. That tells me that this is inherent in me, mush the same as my early memories of wanting to be a girl. What caused this? Who knows- I sure don't :P But I do know it's there and as an integral part of me it's always going to be there. I can talk of the feelings of wetness and of thickness and of naughtiness but those are just parts of the whole. I love diapers because I love diapers and there's nothing that do for me what they do. That's enough for me B)

I used to ask the question all the time, an endless search for the 'reason' a need to justify.

Now i just accept and feel very comfortable with all of me.

Maly.

This question has come up from time to time, mine stemming from the fact I liked golden showers and wearing a diaper let's me have that experience for a lot longer. The wife is fine with it, we discussed this many years ago. I have always been a diaper lover since the beginning. Wearing a diaper is just a natral part of who I am, and I just accept that without question.