LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Going through a TSA Checkpoint wearing a wet diaper...

I'm sure this poor fellow has sufficient grounds for a lawsuit. I know that would be my reaction, and there's bound to be a lawyer willing to pursue such a case pro bono. There's no way I'd tolerate something like this for even a moment.

this is the problem with a Government dept that needs to be seen to be doing its job, they put people on the ground to be visibly fully manned without ensuring that the people are fully or adequately trained. most of the training will be on a turn up and pass basis probably without any sort of probationary on the job training. not forgetting that the job is probably minimum wage, there an old saying 'pay peanuts and you get monkey's. If I was in charge I would have people travelling round the country with various 'issues' to constantly check the standards. at the end of the day a dick will always be a dick and unfortunately the job of TSA will attract those people

Usually they will stop you if your diaper wet. I will tell you that if you change before you go thought there is less chance you be pulled aside. Think about the trouble some terrorist go though to get exposives abourd. Remeber the underwear bomber. If someone was let abourd a plane with a wet diaper and it

Those scanners will pick up more false readings when you're wet than when you're not. I'm also sure they can see you are wearing a diaper when scanned too. I've been patted down a few times, but never anything embarrassing.

As somebody who flies around 125,000 miles per year, I've had too many embarrassing TSA experiences to list. What I can recommend to others is: get/pay for/qualify for TSA Pre-check. If you have to go through an airport without pre-check, and with a nude-o-scope, I highly recommend only wearing 1 dry diaper. Do as I do, and change into thicker diapers after security. It is much more of a pain, but much better than being subjected to the strip search like I have been. As for the diapers in the carry-on..I've never ever had a problem with them.

I have worn a diaper many times, Thew Tampa, Atlanta, and Detroit never one time was I even asked, and yes they did use the new body scanners.

Honestly tho, I think this is being blown out of what it is, Honestly if your diaper is wet, it could be used to hide things, yes it might be embarrassing and should be handled professionally, but i do fell it should be checked. Its sad, but its needed.

After reading about one member of this forum being embarrassed (they were told to "go change your dirty diaper" out loud) for trying to wear a wet diaper through a scanner, I took their advice and change into a dry diaper before walking through the scanner. In my experience, people can see it on their monitor, but I have always been allowed to pass through without anything unprofessional or cruel being said. The toilets on planes are unacceptable, and so a diaper is the best option for me when flying.

TSA has lots of little problems all the time. Most people just quietly put up with it and move on. I don't fly commercially often, but the times I do, I have never felt comfortable with what TSA has asked me to do, and when I ask to speak to a supervisor, or ask for a female agent, I normally get the threat of the 'full' search. I had one guy work very hard to get me to disrobe for him, every time I asked for a female agent, he would give me some bull shit reason, even threatening to arrest me.

TSA has lots of little problems all the time. Most people just quietly put up with it and move on. I don't fly commercially often, but the times I do, I have never felt comfortable with what TSA has asked me to do, and when I ask to speak to a supervisor, or ask for a female agent, I normally get the threat of the 'full' search. I had one guy work very hard to get me to disrobe for him, every time I asked for a female agent, he would give me some bull shit reason, even threatening to arrest me.

TSA Security theater is just that. There is no reason to have to remove belts and shoes to go through the scanner. If the scanner is that big a piece of crap, why are they even bothering?

Our government is using th term "terrorist" to implement policies and procedures to limit or eliminate our Constitutional rights. 9/11 and the Patriot Act basically strips your rights if you are accused of an act of terrorism. We are living in police state status where EVERYONE is considered a terrorist if we attempt to exercise any of our God given rights, guaranteed by the US Constitution. Exercise your 1st amendment right at TSA or DHS/ICE checkpoints. Record this crap and hold them accountable. Alvarez vs ACLU the Supreme Court ruled public officals, including police and government employees, TSA,FBI,DHS and other lettered agencies have no right to no be recorded in the execution of their duties. The justices ruled that WE CAN RECORD, and HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE for thier actions; further those employees can be personally sued for Constitutional violations. Glik vs City of Boston