LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I am so happy to have settled on AB/DL as a fetish. Are you?

Convenience is always nice. It's always easier to engage in something you enjoy if the elements of it are more available to you. If you got into ABDL out of convenience, it's a good pick, though it is not the most recognized or "normal" fetish. It's still one that I see get plenty of strange looks from the general public when it's brought up.

• Like 2

I enjoy the convenience of shops/providers who unknowingly cater to ABDLs, but to me it's still just as scary as going out and buying other fetish gear.

It's probably because I'm still new to ABDL, I'd be more comfortable carrying an Ann Summers bag than, say, a Mamas and Papas bag...

Guess that's something I need to get used to

the title makes it sound like you did not have a fetish and you were looking for one to glom onto, like at a fetish store.

I did not choose to be LG. It fit me and I found it was part of the general ABDL class so I joined (not "settled on")

I enjoy the convenience of shops/providers who unknowingly cater to ABDLs, but to me it's still just as scary as going out and buying other fetish gear.

It's probably because I'm still new to ABDL, I'd be more comfortable carrying an Ann Summers bag than, say, a Mamas and Papas bag...

Guess that's something I need to get used to

Find the onces that cater to our wants and needs and it will not be scary. Since I am a clothe diaper and rubber panty girl and could help you quite a bit with that, I really cannot help you with the paper diapers

You can't find adult diapers in stores anymore where I live. I don't often see Depends briefs anymore. I don't ever find store brand briefs anymore and when i walk into Wal Greens, they have those briefs alright but not the right size for me. I just wonder how do IC people live their life if there are barely any good sized adult diapers in stores. I know they order them online or do to the medical pharmacy.

Retailers and manufacturers of adult incontinence products have been doing market research since long before the late and adorable June Allyson made her first TV commercial for Depend in the 1980s.

I'm having a very difficult time wrapping my mind around shopping for a fetish and picking AB/DL because of the convenience factor. I've been attracted to diapers since I was 4 or 5 and like most everyone else I was chosen not volunteered.

You say you tried watersports first and for the life of me I can't imagine choosing diapers over this if you truly had a choice. What could be more convenient than pissing on someone or letting them piss on you. No trips to any stores and the money you're not spending on diapers and accessories would be considerable. It would be more socially acceptable also.

I didn't really choose this fetish either. I was born this way. I didn't really know that I had a diaper fetish as a kid. When I was a kid I thought it would just go away with time as I got older. All the sneaking around diaper thing, wearing them, daydreaming, etc. As I got older it just seems as though it got bigger for me. I mean I could buy diapers myself, I started wondering if I could get adult footed PJ's, better diapers like AB cushies or bambino's diapers for adults, and at the same time. I was baffled cause I thought all these feelings for diapers should've been out the window, the feelings for them would just leave me,

Retailers and manufacturers of adult incontinence products have been doing market research since long before the late and adorable June Allyson made her first TV commercial for Depend in the 1980s.

i also feel that i didn't choose or settle on this fetish... but as far as fetishes go, it's comfortable and affordable and easy to maintain, it's not mean to anyone or anything (except maybe the environment, but that's a stretch), and if someone notices they would probably guess it's a legitimate medical issue. i've been on fetlife and alibabaexpress and elsewhere noticing lots of different fetishes and supplies, and i consider myself happy and lucky to be a dl :-D

Not sure if I have chosen this..

I like diapers, I don't like being a baby

Diapers can be convenient, but also a pain, if you have to use them, I have tried to wear for days and I get bored of it

• 2 weeks later...

I sure didn't choose to like diapers.

I guess the fetish picked me.

I suspect it is a combination of biological and environmental factors that led me down this road.

The mental stress and societal scorn is just not something one would choose willingly.

However, If you can accept yourself the way you are, and your activities don't harm anyone else, then no one has any right to criticize your choice to wear.

For me the desire is very strong, so suppressing that would lead to a lot of mental stress. Probably more than the fallout of choosing to wear.

Some things work out for the best though, when I started to have some incontinence problems, the urologist was really concerned about the mental state of a young guy who suddenly had to wear a diaper to bed and a pad in his underwear in the day.

He asked if I wanted a referral to a psychologist.

I told him, no need, I'll be fine.

I had already accepted who I was by that time.

Like most everyone here, I didn't "choose" this "fetish"... It chose me. I used to watch my younger cousins getting changed when I was four, and I remember being jealous that they were still "able" to wear diapers, and wishing I was the one laying on the towel instead of them. Once I accepted the fact that this is who I am, I became comfortable enough with it that now I walk right into a drug store and buy in broad daylight, in what most would consider to be a pretty small town.Oddly enough, once I realized that there were others like me, it boosted my self confidence. And actually I think it's more common than we seem to think, because so many people keep it in the bedroom, and aren't comfortable enough to even look it up on the interwebs. Again, I didn't "choose" this fetish, I don't know why I have it, but I do, and I enjoy it... from time to time I do feel some shame about it, so I guess if I were to "choose" my fetish, It probably wouldn't be this. But it is, and I'm happy with it.

• Like 1