LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

C'mon guys, not in public

• Police responded to check on a subject "playing with himself" in the street wearing only underwear, boots and a jacket. Police located a teen-aged boy wearing a diaper. The boy admitted that he was wearing the diaper for sexual gratification. Police released him to a guardian and will send a referral to the Washington County Juvenile Department.

http://www.oregonlive.com/forest-grove/index.ssf/2014/01/forest_grove_police_log_teen_i.html

There is a big difference between Being in diapers in public, and Masterbating in public. The Diaper has nothing to do with the charges, They only said it because it made the story interesting.

• 1 month later...

Hello. I usually don't post here but here is what we know about that story.

Be reasonable here, the kid was wearing nothing but a diaper "boots and a jacket" and admitted it was for sexual gratification. This isn't just about them being in a diaper, its about them being indecent.

So, is it indecent for that guy in NY to go out wearing nothing but his "Fruit of the Loom" briefs, boots, and a cowboy hat while playing a guitar in public? I've never heard of him being arrested.

So, is it indecent for that guy in NY to go out wearing nothing but his "Fruit of the Loom" briefs, boots, and a cowboy hat while playing a guitar in public? I've never heard of him being arrested.

Oh cmon, if youre walking around with nothing on over your diaper, somethings wrong with that head of yours, at least in the eyes of the public. Voyeurism may be nothing new, but for most parts of the country its unnacceptable. My question is, why do you want to defend this teens behavior? Move to San Francisco is shoving your fetish in other peoples faces is your thing, otherwise expect this kind of response from police. Because that is exactly what youre doing. And no, a bikini is not a fetish item-it is meant to be worn in public. A diaper is not.

A rush to judgment without all the facts is always a big mistake.

That's why we have courts. What we see on the surface is rarely the whole story.

The lynch mobs often used speculative information, and punished the wrong person(s).

A rush to judgment without all the facts is always a big mistake.

That's why we have courts. What we see on the surface is rarely the whole story.

The lynch mobs often used speculative information, and punished the wrong person(s).