LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

XP MEDICAL Branded diaper

ldatsea

The leaks (or lack of them) are more a component of how well they contour to your body. Since everyone is different, everyone will have different results. Still, they lack leak guards so that is hurting them too.

so i guess i'll have to try them again. oh darn.... ::snaps fingers:: :P

Maybe, but if they didn't work all that great for you the first time then I wouldn't expect much the second time around. You might be better off waiting for some more improvements to them before trying them again.

A lot of people, including myself, are asking for leak guards, better tapes, stronger plastic that doesn't rip so easily, and elastic waist bands. Gary with XP doesn't follow these forums though, so if you want them improved too, you'll have to go to xp.com and contact Gary by the email link there.

I got both the 3's and 4's in and I'll probably reorder the 4's when my stocks (I still have 1/2 of case of the Abena 4's left) dwindle down.

The 3's aren't thin enough to replace my Attends XO Breathables I use under normal pants.

I emailed Gary and thanked him for making the changes on the tape position and asked how the other changes were coming. He emailed me back and said a shipment with new tap stickiness is on its way. Unfortunately he also said a few people complained about the tapes being lowered so he moved them back up again. Uuugh, they were a horrible fit before because of that. Definitely going to have to push back on that.

I noticed that Gary has the A+ line available as samples as well, so I am thinking of ordering some just to try out. I have a lot in my 'stash' still, so I don't need to have a couple more bags of diapers taking up more room :blush:

I am interested in sizing, performance and capacity, but the fact that they don't (yet) have stand up leak guards is bothersome, and I can do with out the elastic waistband if I have to, as it doesn't 'really' help with the performance of the product, but is still a nice feature :thumbsup:

It's also kind of sad that Gary doesn't follow along in this forum / site as It really is a good resource for information and feedback when developing products or other business of this type, the more info and input the better, but I also understand that there will always be some 'fool' commenting about something that is really not relevant to the topic, or who just doesn't know what they are talking about and need to just sit in the corner :P

Anyway, I'll order a few when I get a couple of bucks available...have a few to many bills to pay at the moment :blush: so those take priority, and I have a substantial stash also, so it' not like I "need' any more, but new 'toys' are always fun :D

Thanks for all the updates and ongoing comments etc...it's nice to see such strong support for a new product and vendor! :thumbsup:

... but I also understand that there will always be some 'fool' commenting about something that is really not relevant to the topic, or who just doesn't know what they are talking about and need to just sit in the corner :P...

• 1 month later...

How is everyone feeling about these diapers now? Haven't had any activity in this thread for a while (I was hoping that it would get pinned).

For recreational use I'm sure they are fine. And probably good for a lot of people as I haven't seen but one or two others with the clumping issue. Must be something about our body shapes or activites.

• 1 month later...

Sadly I have to agree. I was really hopeful at first, but the lack of so many basic features just made them average at best. When I was wearing them I hadn't seen any real changes to their design in two months, then all of the sudden the lower tapes were moved to the middle. Something that made it impossible to get a snug fit around your legs and increased their chances of leaking by more than double.

As such I stopped ordering them and went with dry 24/7. They are more expensive, but well worth it (though even those will still leak on me overnight as I am a side sleeper, and take in the recommended amount of water each day).

1) WTF, no leak guards?! - is this a manufacturing defect on the ones I have, or have other people gotten them without leak-guards. This seems like a major design flaw if its intentional!

I emailed back and forth with Gary on this. The lack of leak guards is intentional. I think he was trying to hit a certain price point, and that's a feature that he doesn't seem to feel is worth the cost.

Is he right? For messes, absolutely not. But, I've managed to regularly get press-out leaks behind my legs with the new 24/7s before they should be saturated, despite them having the best looking leak guards I've seen. So who knows.

I emailed back and forth with Gary on this. The lack of leak guards is intentional. I think he was trying to hit a certain price point, and that's a feature that he doesn't seem to feel is worth the cost.

Are you talking about the 6-tab attends waistband ones? I.e. which have a 'spare' set of tabs you can leave unfastened and use later if needed and run at ~$0.76/each on XP Medical (i.e. they're more than 1/3rd cheaper per-diaper than the L3).

Nope. The $1.47/ea Attends Extended Wear.

• 1 month later...