LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who else gets 'pissed' off with the elderly?

I work with public every day and lots of our regulars are elderly. Who else on here l gets bored of hearing about achy legs and "don't get old" comments from the elderly?

I'm sorry, don't wish death on me and 2nd you have no friggin idea what it's like to be incontinent and wake up to either a diaper filled with piss or a bag full of 2litres of wee every morning.

The older generation of today seem to be so blind to what people go through.

"Oh I hate computers" etc etc

Well if you read things on the web you might be better educated as to what other people younger than you may be going through!

Please oldies, spare me the death wishes, you've no idea!

Guest Baby Rina

My Grandmother rest her lived on passed a hundred with the diabetes, heart disease, and polio (or was it TB? either way it involved leg braces and a cane [and yea she's swing it at you if you pissed her off]) She didn't have much patience for other old people either. It was funny to watch her bitch about 'that old lady up there' that was younger than one of her children. One thing that stuck out is I remember gramma having a nap on the couch over the summer and the tornado sirens went off for a regularly scheduled test and she freaked out thinking it was the air raid sirens from WWII (she didn't move to the US until the 50s) ...

Baby Rina there is a name for pissing yourself because you can not get there in time because of age ,disability, clothing,ETC... those of us who are Incontinent and IN wheelchairs know the name all to well, FUNCTIONAL INCONTINENCE if nature calls and you can't answer because the damn step is in your way or you can not get your chair into the bathroom and your pants open and your diaper down (when and if your body sends the alarm on time) and onto the toilet,it is much easier to use your Diaper at all times than to fight your Diaper in order to use the damn toilet. I am old enough and wise enough to decide to shit or pee in my diaper and call it Dignified rather than fight for the small amount of continence and risk a major messy public accident,there is nothing quite like fighting your diaper and having to change your pants because you Questioned Your diapers job and ended up shitting or peeing on your clothes in the bathroom stall.

Elders reserve the upmost respect even if they complain a lot and annoy you. They have a right to complain they are old and brittle. You will complain if you are lucky enough to live that long. I enjoy being around seniors and listen to their life stories and hearing a lot of historical things that has taken place in there life time.last I worken in a senior homecare facility and started a lawncare buisness that catered to the seniorcitizens mainly I did some lawns for younger people to.lb my lawn care buisness lasted a few years when I gave it up I did seniors lawns basically for cost cause I respect them and they would tellme stories of events in their life time.

Guest Baby Rina

Baby Rina there is a name for pissing yourself because you can not get there in time because of age ,disability, clothing,ETC... those of us who are Incontinent and IN wheelchairs know the name all to well, FUNCTIONAL INCONTINENCE

One of the problems with writing on forums is people will read what they want into anything people write, and of course, nobody knows the full story.i have the deepest respect for the elderly! Most of my regular customers fall into this bracket and pay to feed my family. My father is now 73 and had a close call with his life this year.

Please remember that at times we need to voice our frustrations and/or opinions on site like this.

I don't hate the elderly, I look after them and help them during my everyday job, however I just get frustrated sometimes as a youngish person suffering with incontinence. It's socially ok to talk about how many pills you take and this cancer and that. But a few things are not socially accepted, like diapers, incontinence, false teeth etc.

It's been a crap and fantastic year and I can't wait to see in 2014. Birth of our third baby who's amazing, incontinence, death of our gran, money problems, near death of my farther etc etc.

sometimes you just need to vent,

Sorry I didn meen to come across as someone with no respect, that's not me, it's just a rant.

That's all, nothing more

Sorry for jumping to coclusions but the way you came acrossed was disrespectful of senior citizens. I know it can get irratating at times to hear their complaints but you also need to keep in mind were they are coming from it gets frustrating to them having to take alsorts of meds wearing diapers etc. They need to vent to and the only people they have to vent to is their caregivers most of the time. We did not get a whole piture of things and was very easy for us to conclude that that you didnt respect seniors. It would have been better to have given us the big picture and say that you get fustrated sometimes of all their complaints. I said what I said above because the way you came acrossed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To the person who is upset with the senior citizen, let me tell you something as one of them! I'm 63, I have urinary problems and wear diapers and plastic, and yes, when I was young, I heard my grandmother complain and I told her about it, and her answer was you wait! You will one day see! I learned a lesson as I aged! Most seniors do not accept aging, and if you realize that many seniors are looking for the fountain of youth, it doesn't exist! People HATE to get old, and another fact is when you reach around 50, you realize that most of your life is BEHIND you! We tend to complain about back, leg, shoulder and other problems because we do not want to get old! In reality, we are getting old and really refuse to accept that fact! The nxt time you hear a senior complain,instead of becoming critical, ask them why it hurts, and maybe you will find out information that will enlighten youso you can watchout and not do the same thing that caused that's person's problem!