LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amount of time to first Wetting

I tend to stay dry for a bit. I'm continent and can control my wetting fairly well, but after i wet the first good time, i usually wet more consistently more often until it gets more squishy and annoying

On my days off, I wake up around 7:00 and go potty. Then I put on a fresh diaper/soaker panel/waterproof pants. It will be about an hour before I start to wet. I get up about 8:30, eat breakfast and walk from Mom's house to my house after my brother goes to work. By then, My diaper is wet enough to change into a dry one. Since I've been wetting regularly, I can stay dry in a clean diaper for at least a half hour. By noon, I'm soaked again. But then I have to put on my "big boy" clothes and take Mom to lunch. So for me, it's about 1/2 to 1 hour dry with a fresh diaper and a change is due after about 2-1/2 to 3 hours.

Anywhere from right away to about an hour at the very most. I usually get ready for bed about 8:30 and am up at 6:30 next mrning by which time I am starting to feel the wetness and if I let it go until 7:00 then my whole chastity area is wet. That depends. Sometimes I do not need to be changed before 8:30 and sometine I need badly to be changed at 6:00. One time I made it to 9:30

As with pretty much everyone else here, it varies greatly for me. Sometimes I'm so excited about putting on a diaper that I start wetting as I'm still taping it up. Other times I'll diaper up before bed (just for fun, I'm not a bedwetter) and I won't wet it til I wake up the next morning. Most of the time, it falls somewhere between those two extremes. I usually enjoy the comfort of my soft, dry diaper for at least an hour or two before I wet it.

After taking off my wet night diaper showering and applying Vaseline and pulling on a new Depends underwear I usually pee a little from stress icon. right away. Then I pee a little all through the day and have a pretty wet pull-up by bed time.

Sometimes it's right away, sometimes I am dry for a few hours before wetting. When I put on a dry diaper before bed, I will wet it hours later with a big morning pee and I just enjoy the flow going in the diaper and the warmth. Then I try and go back to sleep again. I do pee a lot so I usually wet my diaper again about two or three times before getting out of bed but the pee isn't as long.

Sometimes it's right away, sometimes I am dry for a few hours before wetting. When I put on a dry diaper before bed, I will wet it hours later with a big morning pee and I just enjoy the flow going in the diaper and the warmth. Then I try and go back to sleep again. I do pee a lot so I usually wet my diaper again about two or three times before getting out of bed but the pee isn't as long.

It doesn't leak onto the sheet when you do that?