LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nappies or Diapers

I was wondering something is it just me or dose anyone else like the word diaper instead of the word nappy as it is called in South Africa, Ireland, United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia for anyone who isn't sure what a nappy is and even though that I'm from the uk and use the word nappy I kind of like the sound of diaper better than nappy

I like the word diaper because nappy sounds a bit like baby talk such as when a grown up say's is it nappy time which can mean putting a baby down for a nap or refurring that the baby needs a change and it depents which content it is used

Diapers, it was called "diapers and rubber panties" when I was little

Well it could have been "Nitely Nappies" abbreviated NN and run by "NitelyNa". Yes? No?

Or mabye

"Diapres du jour", abbr "DdJ" run by "DJ". Oui? Non?

I prefer diaper. Nappy sounds so babyish. I am from the US.

That for me is the point so nappies or nap naps it definitely is, the more babyish the better.

My old nanny used to call them "napkins" which was the proper term. (It comes of being born with a silver pin in ones napkin.)

Napkins is of course the rout for nappies although now a days napkin refers to the thing one puts on ones lap when dining.

Mal.