LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Getting over the mess

jaytay

Hi,

I have been wearing 24/7 for about 5 months now, however, I haven't gone all in really. I've refrained from using the toilet when I have to pee, as I want to lose bladder control, but I still use the toilet everytime I have to poo. I hate the experience of cleaning up. I have done it a few times, but the clean up takes like 20 minutes until I start to feel "clean," which might be a little excessive on my part because I'm pretty germaphobic.

Overall, I just find the experience of messing rather gross and inconvenient. I would probably enjoy it more if I had a full time caretaker/mommy or something, but on my own it's just an inconvenience.

I guess I'm asking if any of you on your 24/7 path have felt the same way about messing. We're you able to get over the ick factor? Did you find an optimal cleaning regimen? Did you find it easier to become bladder incontinent once you started messing all the time? I desire bladder incontinence, and I'd like to follow the 12 month plan, which I know suggests that one avoids the toilet at all times, so I feel like messing is probably I need to get accustomed to in order to fulfill my goal.

Any comments or feedback is appreciated. Just try to leave out the grossest parts please lol

Very few that I have seen have attempted bowel and urinary ic. Blake Jordan and Maheedl both discussed that theory at length on whether or not abstaining from bowel ic lengthened the journey, so I would read their takes.

Personally I agree with you. I am hairless down there and even then I still feel nasty if I mess and cleaning does take forever... You can't do it halfway as fecal rashes Are nasty

Spargano

I suspect that working on full incontinence, ie fecal and urinary, would be faster, but don't have personal experience to say for sure. I don't want the social repercussions of fecal incontinence. I actually like messy diapers (I know /blush), but I would really prefer to stay in control back there.

I suspect urinary only to be more difficult/take longer because it's pretty much impossible to hold one without holding the other, and holding urine at any time will strengthen the muscles you're trying to weaken.

All of that said, you can definitely become urinary incontinent without losing control of your bowels. Blake and I have both done it, as have others. I just think it probably takes more time and effort.

MDL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I have been wearing 24/7 for about 5 months now, however, I haven't gone all in really. I've refrained from using the toilet when I have to pee, as I want to lose bladder control, but I still use the toilet everytime I have to poo. I hate the experience of cleaning up. I have done it a few times, but the clean up takes like 20 minutes until I start to feel "clean," which might be a little excessive on my part because I'm pretty germaphobic.

Overall, I just find the experience of messing rather gross and inconvenient...

• Like 1

@darkfinn

Personally, I haven't found that any bulk-forming laxatives work as you suggest - rather, Metamucil especially makes my already rapid digestive process go even more rapidly. I took a normal dose yesterday with my oatmeal for breakfast, and by dinner I had a diaper full of Metamucil and what was left of oatmeal. It certainly does not 'produce more solid stools' or anything of the kind, in my case. If I take it in the evening, I'll usually have an intense urge upon getting out of bed, which tends to be the most convenient option.

Im bowel inc and I'm on a bowel program to drastically reduce messing while out. Cleaning up is to much of a hassle and I don't want to inflict the smell on others.

I know that I will mess my diapers every morning before my shower. I clean up in the shower that might take me an extra few minutes so I do not see it a big deal. A hand held shower nozzle makes it a whole lot easier but it can and has been done without one. I wear 24/7 anyways so it is normal for me to use my diapers to wet and mess.