LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ever have any weird encounters with doctors?

Actually I just had a experience two days ago. I had to have an incision made on my scalp due to a hair follicle gone crazy leading to an infection. My wife goes with me to docs, but I do have to wear big boy pants when at the docs. The doctor was treating my wound and was giving my wife instructions. Well she was telling her remember when he was a baby and you had a little squeezer for his ears, you could use one of those to clean the wound. My wife said well I wasn't around him at that time but I know what you mean. The lady doctor said I'm sorry I thought you were his mother. She said you baby him so much. The doc looked at me and said she takes good care of you and must really love you. So of course my wife took all of it as a compliment. I have no idea what the doc saw that would make her think that. All I recall my wife doing during our couple of visits is rubbing my leg or holding my hand during the procedures. But I was never in babyish clothing or diapers. It could had been my wife speaking for me at times also, she tends to want to be the one talking to the doc. The previous visit the doc told my wife she should take me for an ice cream. Anyhow the doc is a younger gal just getting over a divorce with a controlling middle eastern man so she may just be in tune with relationships as she did confide in us a bit of her situation which we were sympathetic to. I will certainly be going back to see her again. Now I'm sure why I prefer a woman doctor they have that intuition and sensitivity.

• Like 1

Thought I might have a UTI (still not sure what was going on, I may have just been so poorly hydrated for long enough to start stinging) and I thought given my tendencies of wearing the same diaper for extended periods that might have triggered it. Doctor kept at me about why I thought it was a UTI and not something else (GEE! my pee is dark, smells extra bad, it stings like crazy when I pee, and I'm not sexually active which rules pretty much every other common thing). So I eventually tell her I'm an AB/DL, and if figure that increases risk or bacteria in the urethra, which would increase UTI risk. She has no clue what that is so I explain it, in the most blunt mechanistic way possible.

• Like 1

Came close to having an interesting encounter. I was feeling like crap all day, and normal on sick days I just stay in bed padded. I take a nap to try to recover some strength, but I wake up about an hour later. I see that I am going to be late for my appointment, and I rush out the door after getting cloths on. Well, by the time I get to the doc in a box, I remember that I was padded. I was trying to put it off my mind because I knew that there was going to be no reason for the doc to examine below my waist. With that thought in mind, I went through the appointment like normal. However, when the doctor was going to check my breathing, he lifted my shirt up. When I am padded, my diapers run high on both the waist and the front. It also didn't help my mind because I was wearing one of my cloth diapers with a dinosaur print all over. I didn't say anything, and the doctor didn't say anything either. I'm not sure if he saw my padding, but I left the doctor blushing like crazy.

I am old enough now that medical personnel just don't react, usually. Not the urologist (drugs were aking the bladder tight), not the GI nurse for the colonoscopy, not my GP.

1995 or so, I had on older lady doctor doing a skin cancer screening, which is an inspection of all of your skin. I was wearing a pair of hanes her way briefs (I am a gentleman, lol, with a beard) that I had forgotten about...she took a look under those, very obviously curious as to what was in the front of my pants...for me, that's typical male equipment, penis, scrotum, and testicles. I have another full skin lookover coming up in a few weeks as there's a small lump on the end of my nose that's about to get biopsied, as it has been bleeding a bit. I have no idea whether I will feel like wearing regular male underwear or something more protective.

Abycpl, inequality in a relationship and role reversal (like speaking for you and coming into the exam room with you without explicitly stating the relationship) is what leads the doc to ASSUME the woman with you is your mother. If she is older than you, it desn't hurt, either.

I went to the doctor about three months ago for some tummy issues. the dr had me lay on that silly little exam table and was checking my belly. My shirt was pulled up and the top of my Goodnite was visible, and it was clear it was a pull-up

• 3 weeks later...

I had to go to a health clinic for an immunization today, and I wear 24/7 by choice. Usually, if it's a planned visit, I will wear something more discreet, but lately I have been taking more chances. I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and had been careful all day to keep it pulled down far enough in the back because the top was clearly visible. Due to my long-sleeved shirt, I needed to pull my arm completely out of the sleeve, exposing my arm, flank, and lower back. I stood up and hitched up my pants before I took off my shirt, and knowing that I would be discovered, quietly mentioned "oh well, it's nothing you've never seen before," because I was quite aware there was enough white exposed that she must have known I was wearing a diaper...the whole experience was very quiet and comfortable, in spite of being found out. Only my wife and 1-2 close friends know about my little secret, but I have been less and less careful about keeping it a secret....I used to be petrified of anyone knowing, but now the risk of humiliation is part of the thrill. I often venture out to the mailbox at night in my preferred attire...it's great to have a spouse who plays along and sends me out to check the mail or take the trash out...and on my way out the door, goes "ah--ah, you strip down to a diaper before you go out" and sometimes turns the outside light on, just in case someone drives by.

Was Geting a CT scan today and was just in a gown and diaper after haveing 3 bottles of bareum ended up having a accident on the table the nurse offered to change me and I said no I coud do it She was à cute 20somthing I shoud have let her

Well I have to wear a diaper due to incontinece and have had several weird incounters with doctors or nurses. A lot of the nurses laugh at the hospital when I ask for a fresh diaper to change into so I bring my own diapers. But I have had two experiences worth talking about:

1. I was explaining to a nurse about a weird lump in my leg so the ER nurse asked me to show her. Of coarse I had a full diaper on because I had just leaked in it. So whe I lifted up my gown she looked shock and asked LeRoy why are you wearing a diaper loud enough for everyone in the hospital to hear. Well I thought about freaking her out and saying I was ABDL but I told her loudly I was incontinent. Turned out it was a swollen limphnode from a yeast infection and he prescribed me pills for that but they didnt clear up my rash. Oh yea they finnally brought me a fresh diaper after the doc saw me and about ten minutes before I had another accident. I peed that cheap diaper so bad it soaked my pants on the way to the pharmacy luckly the halways were dark and the pharmacy waiting area was dark.

2. Going to hospitals doctors offices urgent care for follow up on yeast infection rash. The doctor wanted to see rash and scrape it for biopsy. So he said pull down your pants and leave your underware on. So when I pull my pants down he gets a shock look on his face and he said you are to young for diapers. I said I didnt know incontinence had an age.

I don't understand why health care workers are so shocked when they find out, particularly if you're under 60. There is a stigma that only old or disabled people wear diapers. I would expect health care providers to be the most understanding and professional about the topic and approach it with care and genuine concern. I have instructed my wife that if I need to be hospitalized, I want to remain in diapers, as opposed to catheter or somethin, although i realize that I may not have much choice in the matter depending on the reason for hospitalization. My decision usually affects no one else, because 98% of the time I change myself, so no one else really should take issue with it, any more than if I chose to wear boxers or briefs or whatever type of diaper.

I agree that of all people, the medical world should not be shocked by someone wearing diapers, but it doesn't seem to work that way does it? :screwy: Doctors (etal) seem to try to aim for 'normalcy' and conformity. They try to make people 'normal' physically so that there is no disease or handicap for people to deal with, and that's a good thing :) They work together to find 'standard' treatments which are effective for everyone with no harmful side-effects. I guess that too is a good thing.

• 1 month later...

My Dr. Has me on a script for rash in the diaper area. I had run out and booked an appointment for a new script. When I got there the nurse said my Dr was on maternity leave and another Dr would see me. She was late twenty sand really cute. I asked for the script and she asked what I use it for. I had to say I'm incontinent and it's for diaper rash. She then asked to see the effected area which threw me right off. She was professional but I was not at all ready to be Standing there in a shirt and diaper.