LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who here doesnt bother to shave their crotch hair?

Neat cool gel works well if you follow the directions and pretty well eliminates all the hair. I prefer the baby smooth feel and the look. Eliminating the hair also serves a practical purpose by eliminating any residual smell from wet or dirty diapers.

The other-half trims / waxes down there. Well, she pays someone else to anyway.

I trim the hair down there back every two to three weeks, but I'm not shaving it off. Nothing to do with being lazy as the topic title suggests, its for three reasons: 1) men sweat down there, hair wicks the moisture away and cools the area down, 2) after you shave its itchy as hell and 3) a man with shaved pubes... just seems a bit weird.

Tell that to my neck. Every time I shave (electric or razor), I get that burn irritation. Since I have rough skin repeat shaving every day does not mean it won't itch any more.

If it's anything like nair then yes I am sensitive to those kinds of products. Very sensitive.

You're right. It's Nair, not Neet that I was referring to. I was somewhat sensitive to the old formula. However, this new stuff works amazingly well and protects the skin, too. After using to old stuff, I would get a burning sensation whenever my bladder emptied. With the new stuff, I don't have that problem. The Nair leaves a protective coating on the skin.

The stuff has changed significantly if you haven't tried it recently.

Neatly trimmed for me. I'm a pretty hairy guy, I've been called Chewbacca a few times and not because I hang out with han solo.. Never thought the long term effort would be worth it