LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Not understanding this change...

For years now I have been very conscious and careful not to let ANYBODY ever see I was wearing a diaper. I'd wear in public but under baggy jeans or shorts. I was always very afraid someone might notice, even if they were complete strangers and I would never see them again.

I don't hide my diapers well anymore like I used to. I just have them all in my closet and I feel content wearing around my relatives and don't think about them showing. No one has said anything about it yet. I also don't care for the bulge either.

I've certainly gotten more comfortable over the years in the sense that I'm not too worried if somebody works it out in public. Say I'm at the drug store buying disposable underpads and wipes and if my shirt happened to ride up slightly you might notice the bulge and put two and two together.

I too have experienced a decrease in my overall paranoia when it comes to wearing diapers around others. I think it had to do with breaking out of the adolescent mindset and eventually coming to the realization that people were not always analyzing me. The fact that I go to the drugstore every once in a while to buy diaper is an event that is only remembered by me. I had to convince myself that there was not a secret society following me around and keeping tabs on what made excited downstairs, so to speak. I feel as though many people in this community also go through a similar development as they get older and, hopefully, learn to be happy with who they are.

• Like 2

When you get older, you don't care so much.

I am not going to show them off. Yet they are a part of my daily living.

For me diapers have become sort of a necessity since I'm Partially incontinent.

After a while you realize that people in general don't notice nor do they care, so you can relax and go about doing what you do with out worry. it takes a bit of getting used to, but once you get past it, it really is no big deal!

I have gone out in a bulky night weight prefold diaper and plastic pants under my shirts or jeans, and it wasn't 'obvious' but I could tell in the mirror :blush; and STILL nothing! i just went about my day and didn't really worry nor did I care...

So you get used to it....just one less thing to worry about and get in your way..

So ENJOY! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Call me extremely paranoid, but I hide my diaper habits very carefully. I'm afraid if anyone (especially family) discovered my "unique" interest, they'd force me to stop working with children because they simply don't understand infantilism.

Call me extremely paranoid, but I hide my diaper habits very carefully. I'm afraid if anyone (especially family) discovered my "unique" interest, they'd force me to stop working with children because they simply don't understand infantilism.

Lots of good replies, thanks everyone :)

Good to know that others also share similar experiences, and that I'm not getting a little too 'careless' in public. I would never go to the point where I'm flaunting my diaper. I still don't want anybody knowing or seeing, its just that the thought doesn't bother me as much as it used to.

I have been in diapers for longer than I would like to admit and going out in public wearing them is a normal fact of life. I wear thick cloth diapers and plastic pants under baggy shorts but they are still noticeable as the short shrink after repeated washing. Not one person has stopped me and asked if I was wearing diapers. Many have probably noticed but

I have been in diapers for longer than I would like to admit and going out in public wearing them is a normal fact of life. I wear thick cloth diapers and plastic pants under baggy shorts but they are still noticeable as the short shrink after repeated washing. Not one person has stopped me and asked if I was wearing diapers. Many have probably noticed but

I think I've gotten less concern and not as paranoia and they used to be. But if I go out wearing I make sure it's basically unnoticeable. I do take proper cautions using a thinner pull-up and making sure my shirttail covers everything. Once I know that I just carry on my business outside world and the commitment of at dinner the day my only concern is leakage.

I do not care much when I'm out in the public, but if with friends I try to hide it as best as I can

I never intentional show my diaper, but sometimes it might show as in the summer I rarely wear a onesie, just a t-shirt and if windy, or if i bend down etc.

I wash a bunch of cloth diapers in a laundromat once or twice a week, and often another load for onesies or plastic pants or sleepers. Nobody has ever shown the slightest interest. In my experience people in laundromats tend to keep to themselves except for relevant questions like where do you get quarters, or nondescript small talk about the weather or how busy the laundromat is.

Ouch, that's a tough one. It's unfortunate that you are in one of the select few situations where discovery would present drastic consequences. Thus, your paranoia is justified. It's strange that being discovered in public requires bold displays of exhibition. But, being discovered among family and friends sometimes only requires a minor misstep.

Guest DiaperGirlCali

Being that I have been UI since I was 17 (29 now) I long ago stopped giving a damn. I like to dress like a girl in her twenties, as well as a six year old. The six year old side is more concealed obviously.

I wear around family (I am the dad and husband), at work (executive) and friends. In all cases I make sure my diaper is only noticeable to a person of unusual curiosity and only when it's very full. In other words, I wear around anyone and everyone and take care that it's not blatantly obvious.

That being said, there are situations where it is impossible to hide my diaper or its crincle. For example when a friend has spent the night in the guest room and I get up in the morning still wearing my night time diaper. Until I get to the bathroom to change, there is positively no hiding. And if the visitor starts to look for evidence of a diaper under my pajama bottoms, s/he will see the bulge in front and back and possibly it's dropping bulge between my legs from wetness. If the friend knows about my diapers, I sometimes keep my night time diaper on throughout breakfast if its not very full.

When in settings that involve undressing, I make a reasonable effort to hide, but don't go to excessive lengths. Example, at the pool when changing in a shared locker room, I will pull my diaper down quickly along with whatever I am wearing over it. If I wear a onesie, I'll first pull my diaper out from underneath the onesie and then take off the onesie. I try to make it quick and inconspicuous, but don't hide in the bathroom either. Under the shower I will have my penis clamp to prevent accidents. The clamp is plainly visible.

I hope this adds value to this discussion thread.

Being that I have been UI since I was 17 (29 now) I long ago stopped giving a damn. I like to dress like a girl in her twenties, as well as a six year old. The six year old side is more concealed obviously.

Guest DiaperGirlCali

You know, as a rule, if you try and keep something secret, people jump to the worse possibly understanding. If you are open and up front about it, they are willing to talk, ask questions and understand. Not everyone, but you can not please everyone.

• Like 1