LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A petition idea (Everyone Including Mods & Dailydi Please Read)

Sorry for being late to the party :blush: Just had a hard and busy couple of days. UGH.

In reviewing this thread and it's contents, I find that there isn't really much more that I can add that would be relevant.

Agree with DDML and Rusty Pins in that the stories do in fact have a place here, such as they are, and are of 'value' in exposing the abuse of children. As said, if you don't expose it, how can changes be made and the abuse stopped.??

I did want to add though, as there seemed to be some 'implied' confusion, that these "diapers in the news' stories are NEWS stories, as also mentioned. They were printed in other places and on other media (IE Newspapers and magazines etc) and not just something posted on this or other fetish sites. This cannot and should not be confused with STORIES (in a completely different area of the site) that are posted here by a resident authors about such things. One is fiction and the other non fiction, one is real and the other is a fantasy or 'wishful thinking' by the author. Hopefully visitors to this site will be able to know the difference. The telling point is the resulting posts following the story/ article, either supportive or or non supportive.

I have read many of these 'abuse' articles in the 'diapers in the news and yes they bother me, as they do many others here, and again, anyone reading that thread would get the sense that, we as a community do not condone or support such real life activities and abuse against children. PERIOD!

I see the side that you argue to have the articles not posted or deleted, but as said, they really do serve a purpose in exposing such negative, hurtful and destructive behavior, and opinions against such things can, are and should be voiced. So I don't have any issue with having such articles posted in that forum as "news" Such information and activities need to be aired and exposed and the perpetrators treated in accordance with laws against such abuse. Only in this way will such treatment eventually be eradicated.

I not saying that having such 'news' posted here will bring world peace or end abuse, but it is a small step, in that the more people know about it and expose it, the less likely it is to happen.

So I'd rather see the posts and links left where they are as I have no problem with such content being posted here. The negative opinions and comments following such postings usually illustrate that this community is not tolerant of such behavior involving children. So leaving them as they are isn't an issue for me.

If there were people posting messages in support of such activities though, I could see that would be a problem and such comments might have to moderated and the member held in question as for their ultimate reasons for being on this site.

Finally, Daily Di has said that he would remove the posts and comments if there was support for such actions, and his vote outweighs everyone else's. I would have to comply with what ever choice he ultimately makes :blush:

He is the Boss ya know..

just my ..02

qwack

• Like 1

Without expanding I concur with BP's post. I certainly don't approve of what people do in these instances, BUT..when it comes to this site, as a rule these things are posted here to show the strong discourage we as a community, have to this type of thing. The action itself is despicable, the posts and comments are the outcome, so with that I have no problem with the posts, as long as none of the comments condone the actions. There I will probably "Censor" the comments of that type and take a strong look at the member :P

As much as I dislike the threads, and it baffles me that some seem so obsessed over posting them (it's like they have no internal 'maybe I've posted enough of this crud this month' filter), the mods have put up some great points, and as another said it's usually pasted from another site, so, at most, maybe there could be a 'trigger warning' tag, but no need to remove them. I just scroll past it in 'New Content' anyway.

Stuff on the Internet rarely bothers me because if it isn't of interest I don't read it.

This should be a bandwagon everybody jumps on. Makes life less stressful and allows content on the Internet to be available to those who find it relevant.

Just my .02

Okay, go ahead and explain as to how the problem was FREEZE PEACH and not the fact that Chick Fil-A profits go towards electroshock therapy on LGBT children and a lovely fat donation to the death penalty in Uganda for gays.

Okay, go ahead and explain as to how the problem was FREEZE PEACH and not the fact that Chick Fil-A profits go towards electroshock therapy on LGBT children and a lovely fat donation to the death penalty in Uganda for gays.

Fuck you.

OK, 3 points here as this post is uncalled for:

1) This post has NOTHING to do with the OP.

2) Click here and go to the bottom to read all bout the company's policy changes regarding your concerns: (Yeah it's a wiki, but more reliable than going to the company site)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick-fil-A

3) The company in question is a "PRIVATELY HELD" company, so what they do with THEIR money / profits is up to them and NO one else !

If it were a "publicly held company / corporation", THAN you might have an opinion, but only if you were a share holder of such corporation. Then you have a vote as to what happens with profits that the corporation makes (IE YOUR profits)

Please make an effort to keep this thread on topic....

Thank you.

IMO the section in question is sometimes good to see because people can just be dumb but I feel as if their should be some positive news as well as negative to balance out the idiots

As for the second conversation. As long as there is anything on this planet people will always have an argument about something. People can never find a common ground on almost anything so it really doesn't matter the restaurant sells chicken eat there if you a want ( it is quite good) but if you don't support them. GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

• Like 1

Haven't eaten at Chic-fil-a since their donations came to light. That's how I vote, with my wallet.

:thumbsup: I never bothered to eat there because of what I heard about how they treat employees who are anything BUT devoted Christians....:screwy: sorry, but religion is a personal thing that helps guide a person in their life, and has NOTHING to do with how you do your %$#@! JOB! I had though of applying there just as a joke, just to see how far I could get, and kick a few people in the A$$ with my Spiritual beliefs! ....watch the sh*t fly! LOL

Rfather than a new forum, I personally would like to see things go in the opposite direction, where the current news subforums are merged in with the main news forum. Then I could see all the news without going to three different places.