LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tough Night

:( big dislike on this one. Sorry you have to go through this. I have had many pets in my time, and though they bring infinite joy to your life, it's the end of theirs that brings the most pain.

Remember the love and joy that they brought, and they will be with you forever :)

Sorry to hear of the loss of your friend :( They will always hold a special place in your heart so their spirit will live on through you. Take time to grieve for it is a deep loss, then remember them fondly with happiness- that's what they would want you to do ;)

Thanks all! Doing better today. We were blessed with 18 wonderful and healthy years, and then she got sick and passed rather quickly with little pain, so I am thankful for that.

I went through this also about 6 months ago. Had him for 17 years. Probably waited about 6 months longer than I should had. Still can't seem to get it out of my mind, feel guilty in a way because he always counted on me to protect him and in a way felt I'd betrayed him. I had always hoped he would just pass peacefully in the night. Im glad though that I insisted on staying and being there to hold him and tell him I love him, so he was less scared. Probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. So I know how you feel and my heart is with you. Animals are a blessing and are always greatly missed. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I went through this also about 6 months ago. Had him for 17 years. Probably waited about 6 months longer than I should had. Still can't seem to get it out of my mind, feel guilty in a way because he always counted on me to protect him and in a way felt I'd betrayed him. I had always hoped he would just pass peacefully in the night. Im glad though that I insisted on staying and being there to hold him and tell him I love him, so he was less scared. Probably one of the hardest things I've ever done. So I know how you feel and my heart is with you. Animals are a blessing and are always greatly missed. Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2